Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3458 times)
gandara2017

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

this platforms of Me Token, inspire people who wants to earn by means of their passion especially media influencers...this is really of great help for them to become successful in their career!..Imagine, doing things that you really really like, that's easy and enjoyable for them!..goodluck and more success to come guys!
I agree.. They inspire a lot of people in passion. They expand additional platform with similar relationship between shoppers, influencer and commerce platform. With the help of Me-Token they make things more effortless.

that's why many people in the community support their platform because they help to revolutionize the world of commerce through creating a global social commerce economy that meets the needs and demands of the people as well as their satisfaction in terms of purchasing goods directly through the use of social media channels.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! The platform connects fashion influencers, consumers, and brands.
yes! i also believe in that and has a high expectation in the great platforms that they might given to us. really hope for a huge success of their platforms and the expansion of their team in some other countries worldwide for the people to be able to use and experience their great services.
kaizer01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

the vision of Me Token is to build the EconoME which will be the world’s first comprehensive social commerce market that includes a wider variety of brands and influencers who have the social leverage to connect with millions of additional digital shoppers.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! The platform connects fashion influencers, consumers, and brands. For example, Influencers are able to post brands’ outfits on the platform.
exactly!..this is such a very good project for the influencers like us!....another great things about me token, is that they are very open to everyone who wants to post their product specifically passion outfits to their site style.me....they will just create an account first to fully enjoy those thing!...isn't it amazing right?
Me_Token

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

📌 Bloggers influence your purchase decisions more than advertising

Over the last 5 years companies have been spending on social media marketing three times as much.

The reason for that is the fast growing social commerce sector that has outperformed e-commerce growth rates. A number of marketing research reports have shown that nowadays content creators on social media are exerting more influence on buyers’ decision making than internet advertisement.

However, with the growth of the sector new issues also arise.
These changes have especially affected the fashion industry where influential individuals fight for audience on a number of social media platforms these days. Fashion bloggers boast millions of subscribers.

For example, the ELLE favourite – Maria Helena Bordon Meireles has over a million subscribers while Julie Sarinana, a Californian, has garnered a whooping figure of 4.8 million. As a rule most subscribers are drawn by the biggest and most popular users while newbies struggle to attract fresh audience as this task may seem unachievable by many.

At the same time consumers are also running into problems, having to deal with huge amounts of unnecessary information about various products as platforms collect users’ data and profit off selling it to advertisers. This marketing strategy lowers their commercial viability as content is then shown to uninterested audiences.

The Style.me project is a revolutionary social commerce platform where users, consumers and advertisers can enjoy new experience of using blockchain technology in achieving their individual goals. To learn more about the platform, please visit our website at https://www.style.me/.

http://www.metoken.net

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/04/12-01.md.jpg
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:17:24 AM

Me-Token has one of the best platform this year they develop more of this project to reach the customers satisfaction to give more value in our ecosystem. Thank you for sharing this wonderful idea. Keep it up!!
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:21:32 AM

Over the last 5 years companies have been spending on social media marketing three times as much.

The reason for that is the fast growing social commerce sector that has outperformed e-commerce growth rates. A number of marketing research reports have shown that nowadays content creators on social media are exerting more influence on buyers’ decision making than internet advertisement.

These changes have especially affected the fashion industry where influential individuals fight for audience on a number of social media platforms these days. Fashion bloggers boast millions of subscribers.

For example, the ELLE favourite – Maria Helena Bordon Meireles has over a million subscribers while Julie Sarinana, a Californian, has garnered a whooping figure of 4.8 million. As a rule most subscribers are drawn by the biggest and most popular users while newbies struggle to attract fresh audience as this task may seem unachievable by many.

At the same time consumers are also running into problems, having to deal with huge amounts of unnecessary information about various products as platforms collect users’ data and profit off selling it to advertisers. This marketing strategy lowers their commercial viability as content is then shown to uninterested audiences.

The Style.me project is a revolutionary social commerce platform where users, consumers and advertisers can enjoy new experience of using blockchain technology in achieving their individual goals. To learn more about the platform, please visit our website at https://www.style.me/.

It's a good thing that Style.me come up with an idea of bringing e-commerce and the blockchain technology together where users, consumers and advertisers' goals can be achieved. The best of luck to Me token!
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

It's a good thing that Style.me come up with an idea of bringing e-commerce and the blockchain technology together where users, consumers and advertisers' goals can be achieved. The best of luck to Me token!

Yes, that is true. I can really say that the Me Token is the new future of our cryptocurrency. With lots of positive feedbacks i have read on this thread, it only proves all the best thing that this project can bring for all of us. I honestly love the concept and all its awesome features. Such a great project!
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:04:18 AM

Yes, that is true. I can really say that the Me Token is the new future of our cryptocurrency. With lots of positive feedbacks i have read on this thread, it only proves all the best thing that this project can bring for all of us. I honestly love the concept and all its awesome features. Such a great project!
me token is really in the know within these days, with their process that can really do their service in the industry. Lots of investors are hooked by jur because of their decisive and professional decisions.
Me_Token

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

me token is really in the know within these days, with their process that can really do their service in the industry. Lots of investors are hooked by jur because of their decisive and professional decisions.
thanks for the feedback!
Me_Token

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

Thank you! Our team is actively working and we are sure that we will achieve our goal! everyone's faith makes us stronger!
Me_Token

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

Thanks for the support of the project! we are glad that you are interested in our project!
gandara2017

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

me token?...this is one of the best platforms for commerce revolution!.. I have a positive vibes, that this platform will surely succeed in achieving its goal!.... simply amazing and reliable one!...seeing it's success very very soon!..good luck!
you're right! they are one of the best and one of a kind platforms! and because me token has a great goal, the people in the community will surely support the team and even going to recommend this to their family and friends. the team really did a great job and surely become successful in the near future.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

its such a big help to investors as well as the people in the community and what the great news for me token is that they already achieved the trust of the people to invest in them and use this me token as part of their future life of cryptocurrency with lots of benefits that they might get from it.
kaizer01

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

I really recommend to have a closer look into the project; read the white paper to get familiar with all the planned functionality, roadmap and so on. I hope the project will develop well and will be on the moon. Good luck to your team. I will support the project wholeheartedly.
yes!..I am also hoping for the success of Me Token!..as I have seen it's white paper, the potential of this company is really big!..this will become a big hit in the industry!..actually Me Token and Style.Me platforms is the best in terms of social commerce revolution!...keep up the good work!..we are just here to support you guys!
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

Style.me is the platforms intended for online shopping of fashionable outfits designed by the media influencers..while the Me Token is the coins that we are going to used to buy the products of me token!..sounds good right?.. and to start with, the presale is really fast approaching..and we should enjoy and participate this activity for us to have an access to the fashion industry of me token!..
Me_Token

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:51:12 PM

📌 Style.me and innovative technologies. How does it work?

Style.me is a unique opportunity to create a virtual dressing room for fashion brand owners! Thanks to the use of patented technologies, 3D visualisation and industry practices, anyone can use this modern system!

🔘 How does it work in practice?

Imagine that an opinion leader has acquired a new outfit that he wants to share with his subscribers. Using Style.me he can create and upload his content that can gather a certain amount of likes which in turn will yield the opinion leader a reward in MET tokens.

Every platform user who likes the presented outfit will be able to try it on with the help of virtual visualisation technologies by Style.me.

With MET tokens users will be able to get the same outfit practically with a few clicks without leaving the platform.

As a result, the user is happy with his new outfit, the opinion leader is enjoying his rewards while the fashion brand gain a new customer and a valuable ambassador.

To learn more about the Style.me platform principles, please visit the official website at https://www.style.me/.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/05/13-01.md.jpg
Me_Token

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:52:00 PM

Style.me is the platforms intended for online shopping of fashionable outfits designed by the media influencers..while the Me Token is the coins that we are going to used to buy the products of me token!..sounds good right?.. and to start with, the presale is really fast approaching..and we should enjoy and participate this activity for us to have an access to the fashion industry of me token!..
stay with us! and you will see how our project will fly to the moon!
Me_Token

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

I really recommend to have a closer look into the project; read the white paper to get familiar with all the planned functionality, roadmap and so on. I hope the project will develop well and will be on the moon. Good luck to your team. I will support the project wholeheartedly.
yes!..I am also hoping for the success of Me Token!..as I have seen it's white paper, the potential of this company is really big!..this will become a big hit in the industry!..actually Me Token and Style.Me platforms is the best in terms of social commerce revolution!...keep up the good work!..we are just here to support you guys!
Thanks for the support of the project! we are glad that you are interested in our project!
thereactor334

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:22:26 AM

I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! The platform connects fashion influencers, consumers, and brands.
exactly!..this company really built confidence to the people in the whole world..especially media influencers who has innate talent when it comes to fashion!..the success of me token, is also the success of the people behind this prestigious company!..congratulations in advance..looking forward to your success!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: