Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3458 times)
claire28

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

This is really helpful because there are so many suggestions for everyone..and we could purchased everything in their platforms by means of Me Token that soon to be launch!..so excited for Me Token!..
there are so many people are waiting for the incoming presale....this is the chance that we shouldn't missed!..in fact, right after the presale, there will be a main token sale..at least this is the time for the people to still have me token in affordable price!..can't wait to have this me token!......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:29:33 AM

me token?...this is one of the best platforms for commerce revolution!.. I have a positive vibes, that this platform will surely succeed in achieving its goal!.... simply amazing and reliable one!...seeing it's success very very soon!..good luck!
same here bro!.... reading the white paper of me token is really amazing and commendable!....and soon, once this will fully established, there is a big chance to dominate the whole world of fashion industry!...more power and continue your success Me Token!
micmac08

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:31:25 AM

📌 Bloggers influence your purchase decisions more than advertising

Over the last 5 years companies have been spending on social media marketing three times as much.

The reason for that is the fast growing social commerce sector that has outperformed e-commerce growth rates. A number of marketing research reports have shown that nowadays content creators on social media are exerting more influence on buyers’ decision making than internet advertisement.

However, with the growth of the sector new issues also arise.
These changes have especially affected the fashion industry where influential individuals fight for audience on a number of social media platforms these days. Fashion bloggers boast millions of subscribers.

For example, the ELLE favourite – Maria Helena Bordon Meireles has over a million subscribers while Julie Sarinana, a Californian, has garnered a whooping figure of 4.8 million. As a rule most subscribers are drawn by the biggest and most popular users while newbies struggle to attract fresh audience as this task may seem unachievable by many.

At the same time consumers are also running into problems, having to deal with huge amounts of unnecessary information about various products as platforms collect users’ data and profit off selling it to advertisers. This marketing strategy lowers their commercial viability as content is then shown to uninterested audiences.

The Style.me project is a revolutionary social commerce platform where users, consumers and advertisers can enjoy new experience of using blockchain technology in achieving their individual goals. To learn more about the platform, please visit our website at https://www.style.me/.

http://www.metoken.net

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/04/12-01.md.jpg
It's a good thing that Style.me come up with an idea of bringing e-commerce and the blockchain technology together where users, consumers and advertisers' goals can be achieved. The best of luck to Me token!

With the platform of ME token, it gives great privilege to its investors and users which surely support by all.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:46:11 AM

me token!..social commerce revolution that really needs support from all of us..especially media influencers..let us spread the good news of me token in any way!..in the end, we are the sole beneficiaries of this platforms!..let us trust me token!..they have better plans for us!..
You're indeed right.. After reading the information about Me Token project, I was amazed on the concept it has and I think it really deserve to gain a huge support. That's why I'm curious if they have any bounty campaign where I can join and help the team to promote this project and attract more investors.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:16:52 AM

Over the last 5 years companies have been spending on social media marketing three times as much.

The reason for that is the fast growing social commerce sector that has outperformed e-commerce growth rates. A number of marketing research reports have shown that nowadays content creators on social media are exerting more influence on buyers’ decision making than internet advertisement.

These changes have especially affected the fashion industry where influential individuals fight for audience on a number of social media platforms these days. Fashion bloggers boast millions of subscribers.

For example, the ELLE favourite – Maria Helena Bordon Meireles has over a million subscribers while Julie Sarinana, a Californian, has garnered a whooping figure of 4.8 million. As a rule most subscribers are drawn by the biggest and most popular users while newbies struggle to attract fresh audience as this task may seem unachievable by many.

At the same time consumers are also running into problems, having to deal with huge amounts of unnecessary information about various products as platforms collect users’ data and profit off selling it to advertisers. This marketing strategy lowers their commercial viability as content is then shown to uninterested audiences.

The Style.me project is a revolutionary social commerce platform where users, consumers and advertisers can enjoy new experience of using blockchain technology in achieving their individual goals. To learn more about the platform, please visit our website at https://www.style.me/.

It's a good thing that Style.me come up with an idea of bringing e-commerce and the blockchain technology together where users, consumers and advertisers' goals can be achieved. The best of luck to Me token!

With the platform of ME token, it gives great privilege to its investors and users which surely support by all.

Yes Indeed. A lot of privelege given on all of their users and investors. That's why a lot of people here give their support because of its one of a kind platform, I'm sure its attract a lot of investors. Looking forward for the success.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

The Style.me is a unique opportunity to create a virtual dressing room for fashion brand owners. Definitely everyone can try this modern system. I can also imagine, in the coming days, the EconoME platform will become the first unique global social trading platform with the use of blockchain technology and the ME token in the crypto industry.
Me_Token

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

The Style.me is a unique opportunity to create a virtual dressing room for fashion brand owners. Definitely everyone can try this modern system. I can also imagine, in the coming days, the EconoME platform will become the first unique global social trading platform with the use of blockchain technology and the ME token in the crypto industry.

thanks for your attention to our project! we are glad to see you among the participants!
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

thanks for your attention to our project! we are glad to see you among the participants!

great feedback. I'm sure everyone will be thrilled when they find out that the project will look as good as it gets. Hope the team will stay like this. Goodluck!
gandara2017

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

so what are you waiting for guys?..let's join now this social commerce revolution of Me Token!....this is the one and only company that needs to know by the community!...this will surely a big hit in the market!..congratulations!...I know you can make it!
yes! let's not miss this kind of opportunity that helps us not only to learn many things about fashion industry but also to earn through this. they will surely become successful in their project because many people loves fashion. let's not just support them but also recommend to others to become aware of their amazing and great project!
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! The platform connects fashion influencers, consumers, and brands. For example, Influencers are able to post brands’ outfits on the platform.
you're absolutely correct! no wonder why they really deserved to have the full support of the people in the community for they are the best and one of a kind among other companies. and they have a very high potential in the industry for it offers the kind of service that really be loved by the netizen who also love doing fashions.
kaizer01

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

The company is just a gift for an ordinary investor. Hurry up friends to make profitable investments! has got what it takes to succeed. #(tên dự án) has got what it takes to succeed. ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution has a good project concept and good publicity as well. It is important to focus also on press releases for the good exposure of the project
definitely agree with you!..Me Token, change the world of fashion industry!..this will help people to discover fashion with the help of media influencers and of course advance technology!..people who will invest in here will surely earn as much as he could!..so what are you waiting for?..let's now invest this coming presale!..Metoken is really one of the best!
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:01:00 PM

📌 Style.me and innovative technologies. How does it work?

Style.me is a unique opportunity to create a virtual dressing room for fashion brand owners! Thanks to the use of patented technologies, 3D visualisation and industry practices, anyone can use this modern system!

🔘 How does it work in practice?

Imagine that an opinion leader has acquired a new outfit that he wants to share with his subscribers. Using Style.me he can create and upload his content that can gather a certain amount of likes which in turn will yield the opinion leader a reward in MET tokens.

Every platform user who likes the presented outfit will be able to try it on with the help of virtual visualisation technologies by Style.me.

With MET tokens users will be able to get the same outfit practically with a few clicks without leaving the platform.

As a result, the user is happy with his new outfit, the opinion leader is enjoying his rewards while the fashion brand gain a new customer and a valuable ambassador.

To learn more about the Style.me platform principles, please visit the official website at https://www.style.me/.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/05/13-01.md.jpg
This is one of the features of Me token that excited me most!  I really couldn't wait to try this thing! This will really make me happy! What's best is the reward system it gives.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

The ME Token’s inaugural platform will be Style.me, a fashion-focused social commerce platform that has been developed and will be launched prior to the token sale event. Style.me’s competitive advantage includes years of experience building a virtual fitting room technology for the fashion eCommerce space.
thereactor334

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

Did you know guys that Me Token will incentivize other platforms by seeding initial me token and allowing new platforms the opportunity to the into the existing Me Token user base!..sounds good right?..the plan of me token is really promising that we cannot resists!..
claire28

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

so true!...maybe because of some false advertisement that's why!...well, all I can say is,  it is more often reliable to get information from the media influencers rather than product advertisement!...so this is why me token come up with this kind of platforms!..so helpful and real!..congratz in advance, this will surely succeed!
chewey1986

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

The Me Token is a high quality innovational development that have a solution that would combine social and commercial functions in an optimal fashion. The style.me as an end to end solution, can apply a patented technology to deform the clothing to fit the different body shapes. A cool, interesting and ideal project for every fashion lovers around the world.
yes!...me token is such a brilliant idea of the company!...their platforms is so unique....this will make a big mark in the fashion industry plus with the help of advance technology!..and most importantly, the hardworking team behind Me Token!..you are so amazing guys!..keep it up!..
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

The Me Token is a high quality innovational development that have a solution that would combine social and commercial functions in an optimal fashion. The style.me as an end to end solution, can apply a patented technology to deform the clothing to fit the different body shapes. A cool, interesting and ideal project for every fashion lovers around the world.

There are a few teams that want to revolutionize online commerce and as I said don't forget the incumbents.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Me_Token

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:22:20 PM

I have read the white paper of Me Token, I was so amazed with it!..I can't imagine that their platforms is real!..but in the end, I feel so excited and interested with this!..and now I learned that their token presale is upcoming!..can't wait to see and  join this event!..see you guys all in presale!...
we are glad that so many people who support our project and are waiting for MVP implementation
Me_Token

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:27:10 PM

yes!...me token is such a brilliant idea of the company!...their platforms is so unique....this will make a big mark in the fashion industry plus with the help of advance technology!..and most importantly, the hardworking team behind Me Token!..you are so amazing guys!..keep it up!..
thanks for supporting and evaluating our project!
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

Bringing in the solution for the fashion industry through the aid of Me token hand in hand with style.me will definitely make a big break to E-commerce and the cryptocurrency world. This will be a revolutionary change in the social media platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: