Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3458 times)
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:55:42 AM

Style.me will implement several additional methods to control content quality and relevance, such as self-selection, i.e., users determine what they see in their feed by following influencers who align with their preferences...by means of many likes and orders, we will be able to earn more and more by means of style.me!..so excited guys!
thanks for your attention to our project! we are glad to see you among the participants!

We are also very thankful because the team shared this wonderful platform to us and implement the quality, many previleges and relationship to all their shoppers. You all team did the great job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

Style.me will implement several additional methods to control content quality and relevance, such as self-selection, i.e., users determine what they see in their feed by following influencers who align with their preferences...by means of many likes and orders, we will be able to earn more and more by means of style.me!..so excited guys!
thanks for your attention to our project! we are glad to see you among the participants!

We are also very thankful because the team shared this wonderful platform to us and implement the quality, many previleges and relationship to all their shoppers. You all team did the great job.

A really job well done! Me Token project impressed a lot of people as days passes by. Me Token is now making its name popular in the crypto industry and eventually will be widely known in the whole world where crypto exists. Salute to the whole team for making such best solution for more desirable and suitable fashion technology.
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

♨️ The Style.me token Presale goes live in 3 weeks!

Just three weeks left until the start of the Style.me project Presale, so it’s about time we have announced some information about the terms and conditions of the upcoming sale.

The Presale is scheduled to launch 23 July 2018.

The Presale runs for 1 month (until 22 August 2018).

In total there will be 1,000,000,000 tokens, 300,000,000 of which will be available for purchase during the ICO campaign.

All the unsold tokens will be burned.

The key points you need to know about the Style.me project tokens:

▪️ Symbol: MET
▪️ Type: ERC-20
▪️ Price: $0.17
▪️ Currency accepted in exchange for tokens: ETH, BTC
▪️ Entry threshold for the Presale: 1 ETH
▪️ Entry threshold for the Token Sale: 0.1 ETH
▪️ Discounts on tokens during the Presale: 20-30%

🔺Stay updated on our website at https://www.style.me/ and our social media so you don’t miss the launch of the Style.me ICO and find out how to find MET tokens with the maximum benefit!

http://www.metoken.net

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/07/15-01.md.jpg
I am excited to know that the Pre-sale is about to start  very soon! Investors like me will be glad to be a part of it! Wishing the best of luck to Me Token!
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

Just three weeks left until the start of the Style.me project Presale, so it’s about time we have announced some information about the terms and conditions of the upcoming sale.

In total there will be 1,000,000,000 tokens, 300,000,000 of which will be available for purchase during the ICO campaign.

🔺Stay updated on our website at https://www.style.me/ and our social media so you don’t miss the launch of the Style.me ICO and find out how to find MET tokens with the maximum benefit!

I am excited to know that the Pre-sale is about to start  very soon! Investors like me will be glad to be a part of it! Wishing the best of luck to Me Token!
I agree! everything will be set after the preparation. Which means more services will be available in use for the investors. Goodluck team!
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:33:08 AM

wooooow!.this is it g uys!....the presale is really coming!...we will surely support me token all the way!..we are so excited with this presale!....so nice to see have this information..keep it up!..see you all on presale!..

That's the most awaiting event. We are excited on presale. Can't wait for their launch. I'm sure this will have a huge investors because of its amazing platform.
Wow! didn't knew that pre-sale is ongoing, everyone is excited really. more services and more investors will be going in for the platform.

You are all very optimistic about the outcome of the token sale, but I think it will be harder than you expect to collect a lot of money.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

wooooow!.this is it g uys!....the presale is really coming!...we will surely support me token all the way!..we are so excited with this presale!....so nice to see have this information..keep it up!..see you all on presale!..
Yes! this is what we are waiting for! i'm sure that many are excited with this presale and will surely grab this opportunity! hoping for the successful pre sale for the team of me token! more power to the team!
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

That's the most awaiting event. We are excited on presale. Can't wait for their launch. I'm sure this will have a huge investors because of its amazing platform.
Wow! didn't knew that pre-sale is ongoing, everyone is excited really. more services and more investors will be going in for the platform.

You are all very optimistic about the outcome of the token sale, but I think it will be harder than you expect to collect a lot of money.

it will be more difficult because the market is not very active at the moment. that is, many people do not want to buy many tokens. most sell their coins at the earliest opportunity of their growth

kaizer01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:02:28 PM

hello guys..are you excited with their pre sale?....actually, we are all excited!..having 20-30% discount price.wow such a big amount!...all of us, let us make this presale a successful one!..don't missed it guys!...see you all!..
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

Aside from the much awaited presale, there is a bounty campaign of me token right?.. I have just visit their telegram and it was mentioned there!...it was fun and full of  surprises me token!..you always make us proud!..keep it up, this is the start of your success me token!..congratulations!
Me_Token

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

📌 We are creating a #1 global social economy

Developing the Style.me tokenized fashion platform we are aiming for the best possible results and satisfaction of our every future user!

In the previous post we have already mentioned the reward system for opinion leaders that we are working on!

The foundation of our platform is quality content: user recommendations, reviews, pictures and blogs... We want to make the platform interesting to those who plan their shopping as well as suppliers who we want to give the ability to use targeting data based on user information. We believe that today there's no viable solution on the market that would optimally combine social and commercial functions. This is why we have decided to fill the niche with our high quality innovative product. Our goal is to create a #1 global social economy with the help of blockchain technology!

The Style.me platform should become like a new Instagram for opinion leaders in fashion that would allow making purchases. Our platform will be focused on filling the gap between the inspiring social media and their lacklustre commercial functionality.

Style.me is an innovative platform that will become an cost-efficient and highly profitable channel for opinion leaders and brands that will also help demanding consumers find the goods they are looking for.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/09/14-01.md.jpg
Me_Token

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

Aside from the much awaited presale, there is a bounty campaign of me token right?.. I have just visit their telegram and it was mentioned there!...it was fun and full of  surprises me token!..you always make us proud!..keep it up, this is the start of your success me token!..congratulations!
stay with us and you will always be aware of all the news of the team!
Me_Token

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

hello guys..are you excited with their pre sale?....actually, we are all excited!..having 20-30% discount price.wow such a big amount!...all of us, let us make this presale a successful one!..don't missed it guys!...see you all!..
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:04:03 AM

Yes. They have a bounty campaign and I've already joined on their social media campaign to promote their platform. Can't wait for the suprises Me token team good job.! A big thumbs up for all the people behind this project.
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

Developing the Style.me tokenized fashion platform we are aiming for the best possible results and satisfaction of our every future user!

In the previous post we have already mentioned the reward system for opinion leaders that we are working on!

The foundation of our platform is quality content: user recommendations, reviews, pictures and blogs... We want to make the platform interesting to those who plan their shopping as well as suppliers who we want to give the ability to use targeting data based on user information. We believe that today there's no viable solution on the market that would optimally combine social and commercial functions. This is why we have decided to fill the niche with our high quality innovative product. Our goal is to create a #1 global social economy with the help of blockchain technology!

The Style.me platform should become like a new Instagram for opinion leaders in fashion that would allow making purchases. Our platform will be focused on filling the gap between the inspiring social media and their lacklustre commercial functionality.

Style.me is an innovative platform that will become an cost-efficient and highly profitable channel for opinion leaders and brands that will also help demanding consumers find the goods they are looking for.

Knowing that Me token through Style.me  is aiming to give the best results for the future users like me makes us feel overwhelmed and happy to become a part of this community which is geared towards creating the number one social economy.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

Knowing that Me token through Style.me  is aiming to give the best results for the future users like me makes us feel overwhelmed and happy to become a part of this community which is geared towards creating the number one social economy.

Exactly, i feel the same way too. I am really glad i made the right decision to choose and give my full support for Me Token project. I believe for the success of the whole team that obviously deserve the best reward for their hardwork.
hrzaree

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

Whitepaper link not works
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

Exactly, i feel the same way too. I am really glad i made the right decision to choose and give my full support for Me Token project. I believe for the success of the whole team that obviously deserve the best reward for their hardwork.
indeed it is! Giving the right decision for an investment plan is a risk to do. Good thing their info. Is presented quite neatly.
Me_Token

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:59:23 AM

♨️ We are glad to share with you some good news - TrackICO Rating Agency has assigned 5 points out of 5 possible to Me Token!

Thus, the experts this rating Agency highly appreciated the prospects of our project. https://www.trackico.io/ico/me-token/

We remind you that the official sale of the coins is already launched and now you can become the owners of the tokens MET on our website metoken.net

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/10/1-01-2.md.jpg
gandara2017

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

♨️ We are glad to share with you some good news - TrackICO Rating Agency has assigned 5 points out of 5 possible to Me Token!

Thus, the experts this rating Agency highly appreciated the prospects of our project. https://www.trackico.io/ico/me-token/

We remind you that the official sale of the coins is already launched and now you can become the owners of the tokens MET on our website metoken.net

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/10/1-01-2.md.jpg
wow!!! this was really a great news! those who can't wait and are very excited to use bitxoxo coins are don't have to wait any longer! we can already use this if you have invest to the project, you can immediately get the best and amazing service they offer.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:49:21 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 09:58:58 PM by gin39

The best time to join and invest is now and you would be so glad you did. Don't miss this golden offer of 2018 for any reason; kindly join now, invest and spread the news to bless someone else. It's a good project nice system and good team on this project thus they will be successful. Good luck guys.
yes! we will surely invest in here. the service they offer to us really deserve to be highly recommended by the users who already experience the great and promising service of me token! let's support the team guys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: