Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3458 times)
tokenlion

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:39:08 AM

METOKEN was listed on the Tokenlion ICO Tracking Platform

Score: 3.6

Social Media Status: Sudden jump on Telegram, gained 11k followers in 24 hours

Total Followers: 73,428 (Twitter, Telegram) (July 12)

Traffic: 3K (June)

Find more stats about METOKEN on Tokenlion:
http://tokenlion.net/icos/info/573/metoken

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:21:45 PM

This project is very good! I am sure upon launching there will be a lots of supporters because it has a solid team and structure.
yes truly they are! they have the best team that thinks first the satisfaction of their customers than the company's profit. no wonder, lots of people give their support to this greatest team.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

Very interesting stuff!!
yes, indeed! not just only their stuff but the team who develop this platform. they always give updates or additional information about their project! that's why they love to experience the amazing platform they have. kudos to the team of me token.
kaizer01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

Consumers can get an accurate fit recommendation, mix and match clothing, and receive styling inspiration which increases their confidence in making the right purchase.
yes exactly..that is because of their virtual fitting room technology!..isn't it amazing right?..you can check first it's actual fit and looks on your body before buying it..you can assess it on your own if it fits you or not!..one thing more, the issue of size, this will be answered by mean of this technology by me token!...
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

METOKEN was listed on the Tokenlion ICO Tracking Platform

Score: 3.6

Social Media Status: Sudden jump on Telegram, gained 11k followers in 24 hours

Total Followers: 73,428 (Twitter, Telegram) (July 12)

Traffic: 3K (June)

Find more stats about METOKEN on Tokenlion:
http://tokenlion.net/icos/info/573/metoken

[/quote} woooow!...such a great news!... you already hit the market!..this is a sign of your success guys!..you're platforms is really amazing....expect more attention especially this coming presale!..good luck and congratulations me token!
Me_Token

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

📌 Style.me: Why blockchain?

Every cryptocurrency project nowadays is built upon blockchain technology and Style.me is no exception! Within our platform blockchain is as essential as it can get -- this technology will allow us solve a whole array of serious issues!

For example, thanks to blockchain Style.me users will be able to save their content rights; using blockchain will let information on right holders as open and transparent as possible while creators will receive concrete proof of their authorship since the information put in that ledger can't be lost or destroyed!

Users will also be able to save their information on social media; blockchain technology can be described as an indestructible glass safe.

Every registered user can store something inside. Anyone can look through the glass, but taking anything out is something only the owner can do. It's impossible to crack this safe open or hack it in any way. Users will be able to earn rewards by creating covent.

Who needs likes when posts can bring money?
The modern society has come to understand that blockchain holds its own place in the future, now is the time for social media to change.

http://www.metoken.net

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/12/9-01.md.jpg
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:11:25 AM

This project can solve a lot of problems and complications but I am thinking about the competition because I am seeing a lot of project that talking about commerce industry. Maybe the team should have a strong plans about that.

I think Me token has an edge over the others because they have this unique feature of Style.me. The technology they have for this feature is incredibly different which will surely attract people of all walks of life. As well as attracting huge investors and audience since a reward system is also in place.

Me Token concept really has a big potential in our crypto market. Because of the uniqueness of its features, lots of people are now supporting and patronizing this one of a kind project. I do believe Me Token can change our social commerce revolution to be the best it can be.
big potential is a high word for it. They deserve every critic and high regards for the team whose doing all the proper work to keep the platform running.
Oh maybe I skipped reading about the Style.me, I will read it later. If that is their edge of uniqueness compare to other, well I can say that it is one of the potential project to become well-known by many people and sooner or later become success.
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

▪️ EconoMe serves as a user and influencer community that comprises a plethora of different platforms, including Style.me, and can easily onboard users who have little to no prior knowledge or experience with cryptocurrency.

▪️ Thus, we will implement additional social commerce platforms and brands that cover an array of shoppable content. Indeed, the construct is similar to what we have already discussed regarding Style.me; however, it is more comprehensive since the EconoMe does not solely focus on fashion.

▪️ Brands benefit from the sales created within the EconoMe and may also reward the platform with affiliate fees in fiat. At a later stage, brands may further benefit if the platform allows them to advertise to users that have the choice to opt into targeted advertising in exchange for tokens.

▪️ For example, if a user is a fan of a particular athletic apparel brand and agrees to allow the brand to advertise to them, the user will receive tokens in return. Brands will pay the platform for this service.

▪️ Each additional social commerce platform within the EconoMe will be built around content creation and consumption in a commerce environment. The objective is to achieve an efficient, fun and easy-to-use environment that enables users to post and share quality content and earn tokens in return.

▪️ The ultimate goal of these well curated and authentic social commerce platforms is to bridge the gap between inspiration and shopping by creating an exciting personalized discovery, social interaction, and purchase experience across different verticals. As such, this will lead to superior financial returns for influencers and superior conversion rates for social commerce platforms.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/11/1107ceda506f515870dc.md.jpg
This is another great news from Me token. It is not restricting the project to fashion industry only but to other e-commerce platform. Thus,it is open to a greater world where there are greater audiences and more users! Thank you Me token for this concept!
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

▪️ EconoMe serves as a user and influencer community that comprises a plethora of different platforms, including Style.me, and can easily onboard users who have little to no prior knowledge or experience with cryptocurrency.

▪️ Thus, we will implement additional social commerce platforms and brands that cover an array of shoppable content. Indeed, the construct is similar to what we have already discussed regarding Style.me; however, it is more comprehensive since the EconoMe does not solely focus on fashion.

▪️ Brands benefit from the sales created within the EconoMe and may also reward the platform with affiliate fees in fiat. At a later stage, brands may further benefit if the platform allows them to advertise to users that have the choice to opt into targeted advertising in exchange for tokens.

▪️ For example, if a user is a fan of a particular athletic apparel brand and agrees to allow the brand to advertise to them, the user will receive tokens in return. Brands will pay the platform for this service.

▪️ Each additional social commerce platform within the EconoMe will be built around content creation and consumption in a commerce environment. The objective is to achieve an efficient, fun and easy-to-use environment that enables users to post and share quality content and earn tokens in return.

▪️ The ultimate goal of these well curated and authentic social commerce platforms is to bridge the gap between inspiration and shopping by creating an exciting personalized discovery, social interaction, and purchase experience across different verticals. As such, this will lead to superior financial returns for influencers and superior conversion rates for social commerce platforms.

This is another great news from Me token. It is not restricting the project to fashion industry only but to other e-commerce platform. Thus,it is open to a greater world where there are greater audiences and more users! Thank you Me token for this concept!

Wow, awesome! Me Token is indeed a total package that every crypto people are looking for. Wonderful project that really deserves to be acknowledge.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

Wow, awesome! Me Token is indeed a total package that every crypto people are looking for. Wonderful project that really deserves to be acknowledge.
Indeed, the project needs to be acknowledge because of their new and improved process. Having to know this platform can great affect the business you are in and the target market that they want to approach.
gandara2017

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:54:46 AM

📌 We are creating a #1 global social economy

Developing the Style.me tokenized fashion platform we are aiming for the best possible results and satisfaction of our every future user!

In the previous post we have already mentioned the reward system for opinion leaders that we are working on!

The foundation of our platform is quality content: user recommendations, reviews, pictures and blogs... We want to make the platform interesting to those who plan their shopping as well as suppliers who we want to give the ability to use targeting data based on user information. We believe that today there's no viable solution on the market that would optimally combine social and commercial functions. This is why we have decided to fill the niche with our high quality innovative product. Our goal is to create a #1 global social economy with the help of blockchain technology!

The Style.me platform should become like a new Instagram for opinion leaders in fashion that would allow making purchases. Our platform will be focused on filling the gap between the inspiring social media and their lacklustre commercial functionality.

Style.me is an innovative platform that will become an cost-efficient and highly profitable channel for opinion leaders and brands that will also help demanding consumers find the goods they are looking for.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/09/14-01.md.jpg

Knowing that Me token through Style.me  is aiming to give the best results for the future users like me makes us feel overwhelmed and happy to become a part of this community which is geared towards creating the number one social economy.

Exactly, i feel the same way too. I am really glad i made the right decision to choose and give my full support for Me Token project. I believe for the success of the whole team that obviously deserve the best reward for their hardwork.
indeed it is! Giving the right decision for an investment plan is a risk to do. Good thing their info. Is presented quite neatly.
besides the information is very neat, with the concept of a project like this I think will be many investors who are interested
we are on the right path to invest in here! and we're very thankful to have me token to the community that helps us to make our future become better.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

me token platform connects fashion influencers, consumers and brands. influencers are able to post brands outfits on the platform and the shoppers will like and share such posts. with the use of style.me shoppers can try on the outfit and even purchase directly. the both parties will get the benefits for the customer and valued influencer to be satisfied.
nistra

Activity: 474
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:30:56 PM

Do you think the development team will be able to complete the project within the specified time frame? I think one year for such a project is quite short
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:52:09 PM

Be a good choice for someone who is want to look attractive with the system provides all the information needed by customers .. good idea

Exactly. Me Token is a good choice specially when you invest. Their platform have a quality content which you can reccommend for those people who loved and interested in shopping.
Me_Token

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

📌 How much does user content cost?

In the recent years the Internet has undergone a transformation where user content has taken the limelight, especially on social media. This fact has affected the e-commerce sector in general in a profound way.

However, the process of merging social media and e-commerce has only begun very recently. As a result social media marketing expenses have increased threefold over the last 5 years and are now perched at $36 billion.

The Style.me project was created in 2015 by Jonathan Leong in order to unify the fashion industry with e-commerce by bridging the gap between opinion leaders and customers, allowing the latter to make purchases without leaving their social media website of choice.

The platform developed as part of the project will allow its main participants – buyers and brands – to receive rewards for the actions they take on the platform. The basis of the platform is the Me token, created using blockchain technology to be used as a means of purchase and participation in social commerce.

☑️ To learn more about the results of our work, please visit our website at https://www.style.me/.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/13/1307e85c5035c3447943.md.jpg
Me_Token

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

Do you think the development team will be able to complete the project within the specified time frame? I think one year for such a project is quite short
the team will make every effort to meet the deadlines and implemented
Me_Token

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

Be a good choice for someone who is want to look attractive with the system provides all the information needed by customers .. good idea

Exactly. Me Token is a good choice specially when you invest. Their platform have a quality content which you can reccommend for those people who loved and interested in shopping.
thanks for the support! thank you for believing in the success of our project! each of you gives us strength to achieve the goal!
kaizer01

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

me token platform is created to incentivize the user to grow along with the network, there will be thresholds for withdrawal, times schedules as well as a gamified experience showing the user how many affiliated purchases are needed to reach certain level and attain specific bonuses.

aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

📌 Welcome to the ME Token community!

Thank you for joining us on this Social Commerce Revolution.

We are aiming to create the leading global social commerce economy through the blockchain. Think of it like a shoppable Instagram for premium fashion and styles. Our platform/app is focused on bridging the gap between the inspiration of social media + functional often disappointing ecommerce. Leveraging our existing patented breakthrough fashion technology business that has been running for over 3 years and live in the US, our industry knowledge & network of brands, retailers & influencers as well my experience from the likes of Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy, the platform will provide a cost effective and revenue driving channel for influencers and brands alike, and save time for discerning shoppers to discover and purchase items they love.

🔘 Why us?

We see a need to utilize blockchain to give back users ownership and privacy of their social media data, and to power the relationship between and properly reward influencers, shoppers, and brands, through tokenized incentives. Our team is coming from the premium fashion industry rather than from a non-industry background, with a unique blend of fashion, crypto & business execution track records:

▪️ Jonathan, Founder of Style.me, is a serial entrepreneur in multiple industries including crypto, with existing ventures transacting billions of dollars monthly

▪️ Rufus, myself I am the Style.me CEO & Co-Founder of the ME Token, with over 20 years of experience in leading teams across bluechip firms such as Mars & most recently for over 10 years at LVMH, responsible for developing these leading luxury brands across markets in Asia

▪️ Sebastian, Product Director joined from Rocket Internet, working with Zalando the leading fashion marketplace in Europe

▪️ Edward, VP of Community & Growth comes from RewardStyle/LIKEtoKNOW, a social commerce platform, where he learnt the ins & outs of influencer networks

▪️ Ying, CTO who developed the Style.me patented tech stack

▪️ Our advisors also bring further experience with blockchain expertise, token sale marketing track records with the Bee Token, fashion ecommerce leadership with Rakuten, ICO legal expertise and technical experience from Amazon and Google.

🔘 What are the problems we are trying to solve?

Current social commerce platforms have not generated adequate financial returns for influencers and satisfactory shopping experiences for users, especially in the premium luxury segment
Influencers are not being properly rewarded
Broken sales flow - gap between inspiration & sales conversion
Users lack control over their data - no ownership and privacy

🔘 What is our solution?

Style.me is a tokenized fashion social commerce platform aiming to:
properly reward fashion influencers while
provide shoppable inspiring content for users, and
provide targeted opportunities for brands based on users’ opt-in data.

🔘 How do we scale in the future?

After Style.me, additional verticals can leverage the opt-in function of the existing SM user base to jump start their own communities.

Thanks again for joining this exciting journey and stay connected for all the updates with the Me Token Project.

thank you for giving us advance answer to the possible question or inquiry that we might ask you about your project. this was very informative and it help us a lot. hoping for more updates coming from your good company!
thereactor334

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

one of the best thing about Me token is that they recognized the persuasive power of social media influencers, and they empower both established and aspiring influencers to build and monetize their network fairly and efficiently via  the ME Token economy...
no wonder why they received a lot of support coming from the people who believe in their great project that no company can ever compete. this is what we are waiting and longing for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: