Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3458 times)
claire28

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

me token inspire a lot of people to do what they really like when it comes to fashion and through the use of this they help us in becoming successful in our career doing branded fashion outfits. good luck to the success of me token and more power.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

me token inspire a lot of people to do what they really like when it comes to fashion and through the use of this they help us in becoming successful in our career doing branded fashion outfits. good luck to the success of me token and more power.

they also inspire users to discover and collect new fashion ideas, trends and looks which is related on style.me which is similar to the content on popular social networks and social commerce platforms such as instagream, pinterest, open sky and many more but with a focus on fashion only.

riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:07:03 AM

Indeed.. This project will be indemand in the future,, especially to those who's in fashion industry and to those people who has interest in fashion. Will be looking forward to the success of this project. Goodluck..
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

Indeed.. This project will be indemand in the future,, especially to those who's in fashion industry and to those people who has interest in fashion. Will be looking forward to the success of this project. Goodluck..

I agree. Me Token will be indemand in the future because of great platform in terms of fashion industry which rovide shoppable inspiring content for users,. More power to all Me Token team and wishing a big success.
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:35:34 AM

📌 Style.me: Why blockchain?

Every cryptocurrency project nowadays is built upon blockchain technology and Style.me is no exception! Within our platform blockchain is as essential as it can get -- this technology will allow us solve a whole array of serious issues!

For example, thanks to blockchain Style.me users will be able to save their content rights; using blockchain will let information on right holders as open and transparent as possible while creators will receive concrete proof of their authorship since the information put in that ledger can't be lost or destroyed!

Users will also be able to save their information on social media; blockchain technology can be described as an indestructible glass safe.

Every registered user can store something inside. Anyone can look through the glass, but taking anything out is something only the owner can do. It's impossible to crack this safe open or hack it in any way. Users will be able to earn rewards by creating covent.

Who needs likes when posts can bring money?
The modern society has come to understand that blockchain holds its own place in the future, now is the time for social media to change.

http://www.metoken.net

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/12/9-01.md.jpg
On the question who needs likes when posts can bring money, definitely my answer would be a BIG I DO! It excites me much! I would like to compliment this thread because it gives us regular updates regarding this project. Thank you Me token!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

I really like the fact that consumers are taken into account and rewarded for sharing their data. Before the advent of the Blockchain, this was unheard of and it was always the big corporations making money off of us in every way possible. Also, social media outlets like Facebook have made billions off of our free data and rewarded us with squat. So I like the fact that this project is decentralizing data as well and giving consumers more freedom and also rewards for data sharing. The virtual online fitting rooms are an awesome idea as well. I hope they do that for shoes as well because I never buy shoes online for the simple reason that I always need to try them on first.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

Interesting project, who are you main competitors?
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

Style.me has a patented technology that allows consumers to try on clothing via a personalized avatar in a virtual fitting room before making their purchase.

That is one of the main features of Me Token project. Very eye catching and indemand that are appropriate in our new generation of fashion market. Im glad ive given my full support in this one of a kind opportunity.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

Style.me has a patented technology that allows consumers to try on clothing via a personalized avatar in a virtual fitting room before making their purchase.

That is one of the main features of Me Token project. Very eye catching and indemand that are appropriate in our new generation of fashion market. Im glad ive given my full support in this one of a kind opportunity.
fit for the market that they are targetting. So worth it to support this kind of project for me. Goodluck team!
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

because people have inspired with their platform, that's why they received lots of supporters with their project! no wonder why this is happening. and i believe that they will make it to the top will definitely succeed!
Me_Token

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:14:47 PM

developers and experts behind mozo project has a great vision that brings better future for the transformation on the blockchain. many people believe that this project will be a huge success not just worldwide but globally.

thanks! we have a strong team that will not stop at any obstacles!
Me_Token

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

Thank you for believing in the success of our project! each of you inspires us to achieve this goal!
Me_Token

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

Interesting project, who are you main competitors?

There are a few decentralized Social Media Startups such as Steemit, Appics or ONO. The key similarity is that all these platforms reward content creators with tokens. The way that we are different is that we have a strong focus on bridging the gap between social and commerce. We believe that this needs to happen vertical-specific, starting with Fashion.
Me_Token

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:57:30 PM

📌 How will the Style.me platform look?

We invite you to join the ME token community! We are grateful for your interest in participating in social commerce. Our goal is to create a leading global social commerce economy utilizing blockchain technology.

What will the Style.me platform look like? If you know what Instagram is, you won't have much difficulty imagining the mechanics of the Style.me platform. It will become a certain form of a brand fashion store.

🔘 From the outside it looks similar to Instagram, however it will have three key differences that will attract more and more users over time:

1.    Dressing room capability
Remember how many times you wanted to buy something online without leaving your house, but rejected the idea, afraid of not getting the size right or that it simply won't fit you? The Style.me platform offers the ability to try any item thanks to our innovational 3D-visualization -- there's nothing like it out there!

2.     Purchase capability
On the Style.me platform you can choose a new look and try it on your 3D-model as well as buy a new item in just a few clicks without leaving the house.

3.    ME token rewards
The Style.me platform will have a special reward system for publishing content, providing personal data and other social activities.
Impressed yet? Join our revolutionary project today, for more information please visit www.style.me

http://www.metoken.net

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/14/2-01.md.jpg
jtbmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

Social commerce is growing much faster than traditional one. If they will be among the leaders in this field of commerce their opportunities are great.
yes exactly!...this is the most convenient way to shop online...due to people's busy schedule, they are looking for this kind of platforms....and Me Token, really did great in answering the problems of people making this commerce revolution!
ahn.joe

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:35:33 AM

Me Token rewards will definitely enjoy all the members of Me Token community!..Imagine, you will be rewarded in every post, comments and all of your activities with their platforms...really great!......we are very very excited to fully launched the style.me platforms...
gandara2017

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:39:14 AM

social commerce revolution is one of the hottest topic in social media..you know why?..simply because all the media influencers in the whole world are really excited to have Me Token and so excited to earn more with their platforms...this is such a great help for all the people who loves fashion!...
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

fit for the market that they are targetting. So worth it to support this kind of project for me. Goodluck team!

wow!..personalized avatar?..to mix and match the outfit?..oh my!..this is really good!..we are so excited to see your virtual fitting room....and I guess, you are the first company who will be able to create this kind of features!...so happy to have and be part of metoken!..keep it up guys!
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

me token is so attractive to all users especially media influencers who loved fashion very much!..and for those who are not in fashion industry, maybe they could consider this one as an eye opener for them to try to make outfits and designs for them to earn as much as they can..there's nothing wrong in trying, just enjoy and have fun!

That is so impressive! Me Token is offering itself for everyone no matter what kind of interest they have as long as it can satisfy their fashion needs. Thumbs up for the uniqueness of its concept and i really admire the great dedication of the whole team.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:33:41 AM

Style.me will specifically focus on targeting this segment of influencers while also welcoming large influencers as platform participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: