Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3458 times)
ALMONDS

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

The platform connects fashion influencers, consumers, and brands. For example, Influencers are able to post brands’ outfits on the platform. Shoppers like and share such posts. Using Style.me’s patented virtual fitting room, shoppers can try on the outfit, and even purchase directly. Fashion brands are happy due to a satisfied customer and a valued influencer. A great idea in which I believe and I think many other people will support me in this!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaizer01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

Style.me’s core functionality is a chronological feed of user-generated, shoppable, and inspiring fashion content curated to meet user’s personal preferences. Each component is further elucidated in the ensuing sections.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

The content displayed on Style.me will inspire users to discover and collect new fashion ideas, trends, and looks. Therefore, users will find fashion related content on Style.me which is similar to the content on popular social networks
thereactor334

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

All content on Style.me is generated by Style.me’s users who are either active content creators/influencers, aspiring content creators/influencers or passive users who have an interest in fashion.
claire28

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

It is Style.me’s objective to empower and incentivize more users to develop superior quality content. Users will be incentivized with ME Tokens for the engagement (shares/likes) generated by their content.
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

Style.me provides an accessible and fun to use backend for content creators to make their looks shoppable. This enables every content creator to utilize Style.me along with other social networks or social commerce platforms
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:03:09 AM

Style.me provides an accessible and fun to use backend for content creators to make their looks shoppable. This enables every content creator to utilize Style.me along with other social networks or social commerce platforms
it can be a beneficial way for the community to be associated with the platform. With that being said it makes them look great and every content creator to utilize it.
ahn.joe

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

in me token, users can exchange services, such as giving styling advice, cross-promoting content with the goal
of growing audience, peer-to-peer sales, among each other and use tokens for these exchanges.
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:24:29 AM

Fundraising for expansion, squeezed into blockchain/ ICO?
Traditional fundraising would have meant equity which I guess would not have been in your favour. But how you explain blockchain in that, other than fund-raising?
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

Interesting project, who are you main competitors?

There are a few decentralized Social Media Startups such as Steemit, Appics or ONO. The key similarity is that all these platforms reward content creators with tokens. The way that we are different is that we have a strong focus on bridging the gap between social and commerce. We believe that this needs to happen vertical-specific, starting with Fashion.
This is definitely your edge over your competitors. I also believe that you will make it far because your team is working hard for this platform to stand out.
jtbmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

📌 How will the Style.me platform look?

We invite you to join the ME token community! We are grateful for your interest in participating in social commerce. Our goal is to create a leading global social commerce economy utilizing blockchain technology.

What will the Style.me platform look like? If you know what Instagram is, you won't have much difficulty imagining the mechanics of the Style.me platform. It will become a certain form of a brand fashion store.

🔘 From the outside it looks similar to Instagram, however it will have three key differences that will attract more and more users over time:

1.    Dressing room capability
Remember how many times you wanted to buy something online without leaving your house, but rejected the idea, afraid of not getting the size right or that it simply won't fit you? The Style.me platform offers the ability to try any item thanks to our innovational 3D-visualization -- there's nothing like it out there!

2.     Purchase capability
On the Style.me platform you can choose a new look and try it on your 3D-model as well as buy a new item in just a few clicks without leaving the house.

3.    ME token rewards
The Style.me platform will have a special reward system for publishing content, providing personal data and other social activities.
Impressed yet? Join our revolutionary project today, for more information please visit www.style.me

http://www.metoken.net

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/14/2-01.md.jpg
thanks for this update me token. it's such a big help for us to answer in advance what our inquiries. your platform are really great and amazing when it comes in giving benefits to your consumers. we will surely support your project and will recommend this at the same time! thank you and more power to your project!
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:33:51 PM

♨️ The Style.me token Presale goes live in 3 weeks!

Just three weeks left until the start of the Style.me project Presale, so it’s about time we have announced some information about the terms and conditions of the upcoming sale.

The Presale is scheduled to launch 23 July 2018.

The Presale runs for 1 month (until 22 August 2018).

In total there will be 1,000,000,000 tokens, 300,000,000 of which will be available for purchase during the ICO campaign.

All the unsold tokens will be burned.

The key points you need to know about the Style.me project tokens:

▪️ Symbol: MET
▪️ Type: ERC-20
▪️ Price: $0.17
▪️ Currency accepted in exchange for tokens: ETH, BTC
▪️ Entry threshold for the Presale: 1 ETH
▪️ Entry threshold for the Token Sale: 0.1 ETH
▪️ Discounts on tokens during the Presale: 20-30%

🔺Stay updated on our website at https://www.style.me/ and our social media so you don’t miss the launch of the Style.me ICO and find out how to find MET tokens with the maximum benefit!

http://www.metoken.net

wooooow!.this is it g uys!....the presale is really coming!...we will surely support me token all the way!..we are so excited with this presale!....so nice to see have this information..keep it up!..see you all on presale!..

That's the most awaiting event. We are excited on presale. Can't wait for their launch. I'm sure this will have a huge investors because of its amazing platform.
Wow! didn't knew that pre-sale is ongoing, everyone is excited really. more services and more investors will be going in for the platform.

You are all very optimistic about the outcome of the token sale, but I think it will be harder than you expect to collect a lot of money.

it will be more difficult because the market is not very active at the moment. that is, many people do not want to buy many tokens. most sell their coins at the earliest opportunity of their growth

As far as I know there is more money being invested in ICOs than ever before, but there are also so many more projects.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ahn.joe

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

we're very excited for the launch of the style.me platforms. this was a big help to us especially to the workers who can't buy or shop because of their busy schedule. and with the help of their platform they make it more convenient way of shopping online. aside from that, we can also rewarded by using their platform. the team was really amazing to come up with this kind of platform that everybody are looking and waiting for.
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

social commerce revolution is one of the hottest topic in social media..you know why?..simply because all the media influencers in the whole world are really excited to have Me Token and so excited to earn more with their platforms...this is such a great help for all the people who loves fashion!...
not only that, they also help all the people who loves fashion to fulfill their dreams. and thanks to me token to offer this kind of great and promising platform that for sure everybody would love to have. we're very lucky to become part of their team! once again, thank you me token!
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

This project is very good! I am sure upon launching there will be a lots of supporters because it has a solid team and structure.
yes truly they are! they have the best team that thinks first the satisfaction of their customers than the company's profit. no wonder, lots of people give their support to this greatest team.
no doubt about it! because of their hard works to give what is the best for their consumers and investors will surely received lot of supporters. also, having great, unique, promising and one of a kind platform, the me token project will make it to the top that no company would nothing to compare with.
kaizer01

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:04:45 PM

I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! The platform connects fashion influencers, consumers, and brands.
exactly!..this company really built confidence to the people in the whole world..especially media influencers who has innate talent when it comes to fashion!..the success of me token, is also the success of the people behind this prestigious company!..congratulations in advance..looking forward to your success!
indeed! they will surely occupy a leading place not only in the world but globally. they help those people to fulfill with their dreams in terms of fashion. we are looking forward for more development of your project in the near future. we will support it all the way. thank you me token for giving us this such a wonderful project of yours.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:23:57 AM

This project is very good! I am sure upon launching there will be a lots of supporters because it has a solid team and structure.
yes truly they are! they have the best team that thinks first the satisfaction of their customers than the company's profit. no wonder, lots of people give their support to this greatest team.
no doubt about it! because of their hard works to give what is the best for their consumers and investors will surely received lot of supporters. also, having great, unique, promising and one of a kind platform, the me token project will make it to the top that no company would nothing to compare with.

Absolutely.. The team work hard to improved their project and to attract a lot of investors with their unique and one of kind platform ME Token had a big potential to be one of the best ICO in 2018.
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:14:42 AM

Thank you for believing in the success of our project! each of you inspires us to achieve this goal!

Thank you too for keeping us learnt from time to time regarding how and what this project is all about which makes us understand the track where you want us to lead to. I give your team a Big Applause!
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:18:13 AM

The Me Token is a cryptocurrency serving as the transactional medium for the EconoMe. Every shoppers and influencers are rewarded for their content contributions, social engagement or purchases. Furthermore, influencers will also be rewarded for offering styling services and all users will have complete ownership of their social media data on the Style.me platform. Simply impressive and distinctive concept.
thereactor334

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:34:27 AM

In order to maximize their content generated earnings users can spend ME Tokens to move up through different Tiers. After creating a verified account on Style.me, every user starts in the Basic Tier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: