Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3458 times)
kaizer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

style.me will inspire users to discover and collect new fashion ideas, trends and looks. this is similar to the content on popular social networks and social commerce platform such as instagram, pinterest, open sky etc but the main focus of this is on fashion. this will surely loved by the people who really love fashion.
truth! and what is good about style.me's objective is to empower and incentivize more users to develop superior quality content. the users will be incentivized with me tokens for their shares or likes generated by their content.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

style.me will inspire users to discover and collect new fashion ideas, trends and looks. this is similar to the content on popular social networks and social commerce platform such as instagram, pinterest, open sky etc but the main focus of this is on fashion. this will surely loved by the people who really love fashion.
social media platforms like instagram and pinterest are not shoppable due to its lack of product links and the abundance of generally non-shoppable content like food, travel etc. style.me aims to address this by ensuring every piece of content is 100% shoppable and they provides an accessible and fun to use back end for content creators to make their looks shoppable.
thereactor334

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:37:05 AM

social media platforms like instagram and pinterest are not shoppable due to its lack of product links and the abundance of generally non-shoppable content like food, travel etc. style.me aims to address this by ensuring every piece of content is 100% shoppable and they provides an accessible and fun to use back end for content creators to make their looks shoppable.
this will also enables every content creator to utilize style.me along with other social networks or social commerce platforms that they may be currently and actively using. creators will earn me tokens for the sales they generate.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

There could be a move from services like Instagram to include options for shopping if they see that Style.Me works.
Me_Token

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

♨️ Why users need Style.me?

☑️ The innovational Style.me platform has a number of obvious advantages for both its users and partners. Thanks to Style.me you can:

1. Increase conversion
Buyers certain of their choice in clothing items suits them perfectly make purchases much more willingly.

2. Maximize shopping cart
Users can try on clothes of various styles and purposes, creating more and more outfits and increasing the size of shopping cart with each purchase.

3. Decrease the amount of returns
Accurate size information based on user measurements and body type decrease the probability of returns to a minimum.

4. Increase customer satisfaction
Customers who are satisfied with their purchases will certainly come back for more – this will increase their brand loyalty.

Together we can achieve more! Visit our official website and find out about the features the Style.me platform has to offer.

http://www.metoken.net

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/17/1707.md.jpg
claire28

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:08:24 PM

Style.me will inspire users to discover and collect new fashion ideas, trends and looks. How users will find this fashion related content like Style-me which is similar on social network like instagram?

yes, it is almost the same with instagram..but in style.me they offer much better features like the so called virtual dressing room, have you tried it?...you must try this one, its so amazing!......you can customize it based on your body preference.... this will help you to actually see the appropriate size and design for you...
chewey1986

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:17:17 PM

Me token is about to achieve its goal...and we are on our way to its  broader vision, and that is to build the EconoME which will be the world’s first comprehensive social commerce market that includes a wider variety of brands and influencers who have the social leverage to connect with millions of additional digital shoppers.
jtbmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

☑️ The innovational Style.me platform has a number of obvious advantages for both its users and partners. Thanks to Style.me you can:

1. Increase conversion
Buyers certain of their choice in clothing items suits them perfectly make purchases much more willingly.

Users can try on clothes of various styles and purposes, creating more and more outfits and increasing the size of shopping cart with each purchase.

Accurate size information based on user measurements and body type decrease the probability of returns to a minimum.

Customers who are satisfied with their purchases will certainly come back for more – this will increase their brand loyalty.

Together we can achieve more! Visit our official website and find out about the features the Style.me platform has to offer.

actually, the moment I have read the platforms, it excites me!...especially when I have learned that this project is more on fashionable outfits where in all the shoppers, bloggers and user will really earn by means of this platforms... One of the best reason, is that style.me really after with their customer's satisfaction, to think that they create an amazing virtual fitting room for the customer allover the world...actual fit and actual size, isn't it amazing?
ahn.joe

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

An interesting and promising project that meets the modern trends of the market, when advertising in social networks becomes more interesting and profitable than traditional advertising. Good team and good product!
Can you elaborate more about the project? How can you say that ME token is an interesting project? Were you able to read their whitepaper?

here's the official site, wherein you could download the white paper of this project! https://metoken.net/

take your time to browse, for you to see the amazing features of Me Token!..this is really helpful, especially if you are a media influencer or even a simple user and in love with fashionable outfits, this is for you!..try it and you will learn and earn from it!
gandara2017

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

1. Increase conversion

yes!...we really need you style.me!..you platforms is really amazing and full of surprises!...actually I am browsing your platforms and I am so amazed!..you are the first who create this virtual dressing room and we are all excited with it!..and because of that, we are now waiting for the metoken presale....
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

Style.me is a fashion-tech company that give us the solution in terms of fashion industry by providing a personalized shopping experience that bridges the gap between inspiration and the current online purchase experience.
kaizer01

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:44:50 PM

the purpose of Style.me is to make their users to have a convenient way of buying fashionable dress in their platforms.  and as I browse their site, this is very easy to learn and they have a user friendly environment!..for sure, it will attract consumers, shoppers and media influencers!
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

this is actually the advantage of Style.me platforms compare to others wherein consumers can get an accurate fit recommendation, mix and match clothing, and receive styling inspiration which increases their confidence in making the right purchase. And that is because of their  virtual fitting room!...sounds good!..congratulations on your presale!
thereactor334

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:55:10 PM

being a starter, me token already have plans in the dilemma, known as "cold start"  To solve this,  me token used three types of incentives to build up a collection of content and user base such as monetary model, practical and aspirational.  these are the tactics that they will used, to easily catch the attention of consumer for them to patronize everything in me token and style.me platforms...good job guys!
claire28

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

1. Increase conversion

actually, the moment I have read the platforms, it excites me!...especially when I have learned that this project is more on fashionable outfits where in all the shoppers, bloggers and user will really earn by means of this platforms... One of the best reason, is that style.me really after with their customer's satisfaction, to think that they create an amazing virtual fitting room for the customer allover the world...actual fit and actual size, isn't it amazing?
yes, their team really an amazing and one of a kind. i really love their platforms because i really do love fashion. they are not only helping us in fulfilling our dreams when it comes to fashion but at the same time they help us to earn through this! they are for sure hit a big success! kudos to the team!
chewey1986

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

An interesting and promising project that meets the modern trends of the market, when advertising in social networks becomes more interesting and profitable than traditional advertising. Good team and good product!
Can you elaborate more about the project? How can you say that ME token is an interesting project? Were you able to read their whitepaper?

here's the official site, wherein you could download the white paper of this project! https://metoken.net/

take your time to browse, for you to see the amazing features of Me Token!..this is really helpful, especially if you are a media influencer or even a simple user and in love with fashionable outfits, this is for you!..try it and you will learn and earn from it!
thank you for sharing with us the link of their white paper. this is what i'm looking for, because as i read the threads in this site, there are lot of good things about me token. this is why it really catches my attention and interest so want to know more about their project!
jtbmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:31:06 PM

1. Increase conversion

yes!...we really need you style.me!..you platforms is really amazing and full of surprises!...actually I am browsing your platforms and I am so amazed!..you are the first who create this virtual dressing room and we are all excited with it!..and because of that, we are now waiting for the metoken presale....
yes, you're right! they are the first company to come up with this kind of platform and they are really amazing, one of a kind and gives promising platforms to everybody that can get lots of benefits from it. i think their presale has started and ends today, 18th day of July.
ahn.joe

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

the purpose of Style.me is to make their users to have a convenient way of buying fashionable dress in their platforms.  and as I browse their site, this is very easy to learn and they have a user friendly environment!..for sure, it will attract consumers, shoppers and media influencers!
no doubt about it! for they really have an amazing platforms offered to the netizen and this is more favorable to those who really love fashion and love doing fashion outfits. aside from it is very easy to use, it is also easy way of earning money. they can also spend their earned me tokens to move up through different tiers.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

the purpose of Style.me is to make their users to have a convenient way of buying fashionable dress in their platforms.  and as I browse their site, this is very easy to learn and they have a user friendly environment!..for sure, it will attract consumers, shoppers and media influencers!
no doubt about it! for they really have an amazing platforms offered to the netizen and this is more favorable to those who really love fashion and love doing fashion outfits. aside from it is very easy to use, it is also easy way of earning money. they can also spend their earned me tokens to move up through different tiers.
can you please explain further how can we move up through different tiers using me tokens that we earned? and what do you mean by tier? thank you in advance for your answer.
gandara2017

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

this is actually the advantage of Style.me platforms compare to others wherein consumers can get an accurate fit recommendation, mix and match clothing, and receive styling inspiration which increases their confidence in making the right purchase. And that is because of their  virtual fitting room!...sounds good!..congratulations on your presale!
correct! aside from that style.me created a 3D fitting room technology that allow users to create their personalized, high-resolution 3D representation of themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: