Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3458 times)
Me_Token

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

Since I come from a digital marketing background, I like the idea of Style.me and feel that there is surely demand for it. Good luck guys.
Thanks for the support of the project! we are glad that you are interested in our project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Me_Token

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

More and more advertising dollars have moved to social platforms and it's only gonna increase further from here. If MeToken can execute well, they can certainly capture a good portion of the market.
Thank you for your positive evaluation of our work!
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

Having experience with digital marketing, I personally think this concept is amazing. Cutting out the middleman in the online advertising world has proven to work over and over again.
Me_Token

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

☝️ Me Token is a global project aimed at changing the very operating principle of social commerce that is comprised of many elements.

The first among these elements is the Style.me platform – a social commerce platform in the fashion industry operating similarly to Instagram.

The main difference of the Style.me platform compared to any other popular social media is the competitive array of features it has to offer.

One of them is the virtual dressing room technology that allows users to try on things online before buying and even make the purchase right on the spot without leaving the virtual dressing room. The platform also features a specially developed stimulus system for brands and influencers that rewards them for creating and publishing quality content. Platform users also receive rewards in Me tokens for choosing targeted ads.

For more information on the operating principle of the Style.me platform make sure to visit the website at https://www.style.me/.

http://www.metoken.net

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/30/3008.md.jpg
Me_Token

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

Having experience with digital marketing, I personally think this concept is amazing. Cutting out the middleman in the online advertising world has proven to work over and over again.
Thanks for the support of the project! we are glad that you are interested in our project!
ibiznes
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:27:01 PM

An interesting and promising project that meets the modern trends of the market, when advertising in social networks becomes more interesting and profitable than traditional advertising.
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

The community's demand for fashion is effectively addressed by the ME Token platform. The relationship between brands, consumers, and especially when users make ads in exchange for reward cards will become more and more practical. This is a true meaning in real life. Therefore, if the project can concretize the solution to the user then the project will be supported more strongly.
Me_Token

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

💎 The Style.me platform not only unites brands, influencer and consumers within one ecosystem, it serves as a stimulus for more effective cooperation by rewarding them for their actions!

🔹 How does it work in practice?

Imagine for a moment that you are an influencer and you have some new clothes that you would like to show your followers. You publish your new look, thus creating content while making sure that the pictures are of high quality and the description you add is comprehensive and relevant. Users see your content and can like it and share with other users.

🔸 Who will receive the Style.me platform’s rewards in this scenario, influencer, brand or users?

Everyone! Influencer will receive the reward in Me tokens for creating and publishing interesting content. Users will receive tokens for their attention to the content and sharing it with other users. Brands get the reward of satisfying their clients and key influencers.

For more information on how the Style.me platform works, please visit our website at https://www.style.me/!

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/09/01/3108.md.jpg
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

I think that it can be safe as a product because the application called style.me already exists.
cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:05:45 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 02:36:55 PM by cryptovigi

This project looks very promissing cant wait the ICO result.... It could be huugee....

SMCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:29:16 PM

There are already many block chain services already for influencers, but I think that this project is sufficiently differentiated. I think that it is a very unique project.
cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

There are already many block chain services already for influencers, but I think that this project is sufficiently differentiated. I think that it is a very unique project.

agree!
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:15:48 PM

MVP is very nice. This will be part of future technology. Especially clothes had aspect that it was hard to buy on the Internet due to size and other problems. Style.me will be able to break through that problem.
Me_Token

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:40:41 AM

Dear subscribers!

☝️ We have an important message for you!

❗️Considering the state of the cryptocurrency market today we have decided to pause the Me Token project at this time. It was not a simple decision, but we believe it is what’s right for both the project and all of its investors! For the time being we will continue improving our product as we have received great feedback and today we have even more understanding of how to make the product better than ever. We would like to come back with a vengeance after the situation on the market is normalized!

We still feel strongly about the potential of this project and what we have accomplished since its inception. We remain committed to the opportunity and will revisit the timing as the market improves.
In the meantime Style.me will continue to expand its business within the fashion industry.

Thank you for your involvement and working with us up to this point.

We are also grateful to all Bounty and Airdrop program participants and would like to let you know that you will receive your tokens, albeit a little bit later - when our Crowdsale will be completed.

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/09/05/3-01.md.jpg
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

Dear subscribers!

☝️ We have an important message for you!

❗️Considering the state of the cryptocurrency market today we have decided to pause the Me Token project at this time. It was not a simple decision, but we believe it is what’s right for both the project and all of its investors! For the time being we will continue improving our product as we have received great feedback and today we have even more understanding of how to make the product better than ever. We would like to come back with a vengeance after the situation on the market is normalized!

We still feel strongly about the potential of this project and what we have accomplished since its inception. We remain committed to the opportunity and will revisit the timing as the market improves.
In the meantime Style.me will continue to expand its business within the fashion industry.

Thank you for your involvement and working with us up to this point.

We are also grateful to all Bounty and Airdrop program participants and would like to let you know that you will receive your tokens, albeit a little bit later - when our Crowdsale will be completed.

What will happen now to the bounty and the stakes that we earn in the bounty campaign that we participated?

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:25:00 PM

By giving appropriate consideration to influencers, I think that many influencers will use this platform. Good luck guys.
tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:47:32 PM

-
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:24:13 AM

whether the sales in this project have taken place, please info about this project sorry because I don't know about this project.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:10:16 PM

I had a rough time but without further ado - ME Token a bright ICO-project!
xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:46:11 AM

METOKEN (MET) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: