Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:23:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [PRODUCTS ✅] EtherAce Decentralized Asset Speculation Platform  (Read 1815 times)
EtherAce

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

I hope this plan becomes a great advance.
Informed website, absorbing idea, brilliant job!

Hey SaraWill,

Thank you, we're working to make it reality. Our job has just begun  Smiley

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

Hello dev team, Your project looks interesting however are you guys aware that there is a project already that has this ticker ACED? It was launched in May and maybe you guys didn't know about it so to make it less confusing maybe it would be best to change your ticker. You can do a search in the Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins) section to find it. Thank you!

Hey vella85,

Thanks! Yes we just became aware of this today, somebody alerted us on Twitter. When researching originally we didn't find an ACED ticker, and it wasn't on CoinMarketCap. As you said it was just launched so that's why we didn't see it.

No worries, we are changing our ticker now. We don't want the confusion and it is better for both projects. ACED goes perfectly with ACE Dividends so we're thinking of changing it to ACEDS (a bit long but sticks to the ACE DividendS theme) or ACEX, which just sounds good.

Anyways thanks for the heads up, we will let the AceDCoin community know we are changing our ticker!

You're welcome dev!

I can see why the ticker was the same but at least now you guys are making the changes because as you said there would be a lot of confusion once we see both projects listed on CoinMarketCap. I wish you all the best with your project and I hope it is a successful one.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pieclerabar

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

I think this idea is very interesting and cool!
Thoughtful logo,  detailed and profitable design, excellence activity!
EtherAce

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:51:17 AM

good business, trust in the future can run in accordance with the planned.  Good luck team.

Hey Asinacal,

Thanks for the support! We hope you join our community and make us stronger!
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:13:10 AM

very interesting, but there is a question. How about security in transaction issues?
Boyrasecbui

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:25:48 AM

Hi, all! Seems very good! Sober idea, engaging business!
EtherAce

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:59:45 AM

very interesting, but there is a question. How about security in transaction issues?

Hey bagas79,

Thanks for your interest! Great question, our platform never handles your funds unless they're being stored in our smart contract. There is no wallet to hack, because the user only uses their own personal wallet with their private key to interact with our platform.

If a transaction is rejected/fails maybe because the gas was ran out or was too low and was taking too long, the user funds get returned to their wallet (MetaMask etc.) automatically as the transaction is reverted.

I hope this answered your question, if not please let me know! Thanks.
Nosuruyo

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:18:06 AM

Good day, fellows.
I suppose it's a very nice project. Thoughtful project, classy business!
EtherAce

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:04:16 AM

I've tested all the points of your business and everything is really very nice!  Good luck fellows!

Hi Ahmed_Damien,

Thanks, glad you took the time to look through our project! Thanks, hopefully you'll join our young and growing community!
Newsdistlechi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:45:45 AM

Hey, fellows. Looking forward for more updates.
Flawless design, a rather interesting project.
EtherAce

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:46:22 AM

Such plan are getting useful.
Plausible activity, absorbing project, amazing project!

Hey KentYou,

Thanks ! It will only get better  Smiley, join our community to get all the updates first and follow our progress.
EtherAce

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

Greetings guys! I rely this business will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.

Hey JakeJe,

Nice to meet you! Yes we will work to advance it and make it a success!

EtherAce

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:22:51 PM

Hello dev team, Your project looks interesting however are you guys aware that there is a project already that has this ticker ACED? It was launched in May and maybe you guys didn't know about it so to make it less confusing maybe it would be best to change your ticker. You can do a search in the Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins) section to find it. Thank you!

Hey vella85,

Thanks! Yes we just became aware of this today, somebody alerted us on Twitter. When researching originally we didn't find an ACED ticker, and it wasn't on CoinMarketCap. As you said it was just launched so that's why we didn't see it.

No worries, we are changing our ticker now. We don't want the confusion and it is better for both projects. ACED goes perfectly with ACE Dividends so we're thinking of changing it to ACEDS (a bit long but sticks to the ACE DividendS theme) or ACEX, which just sounds good.

Anyways thanks for the heads up, we will let the AceDCoin community know we are changing our ticker!

You're welcome dev!

I can see why the ticker was the same but at least now you guys are making the changes because as you said there would be a lot of confusion once we see both projects listed on CoinMarketCap. I wish you all the best with your project and I hope it is a successful one.

Thanks ! And yes it would be worse for both projects if we didn't switch, we're reasonable  Smiley . We hope everything goes well for your project/ AceDCoin as well!
EtherAce

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:30:15 AM

I think this idea is very interesting and cool!
Thoughtful logo,  detailed and profitable design, excellence activity!

Hey Pieclerabar,

Thank you, glad you like the project!

We will continue to develop and make it better.
EtherAce

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:48:53 AM

Hi, all! Seems very good! Sober idea, engaging business!

Hey Boyrasecbui,

Thanks, that is much appreciated, we're glad you find it engaging !
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO? As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why EtherAce is important. In order to promote the project?
EtherAce

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO? As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why EtherAce is important. In order to promote the project?

Hey Basion,

The Pre-ICO soft cap is 75,000 USD. These funds will be used for two main things.

1. Marketing our platform on official channels to raise awareness of our project. Currently we are just word-of-mouth through a two week bounty campaign, and the market is currently very red which is rendering this type of marketing less effective. We'll use most of the funds to promote our project.

2. Continuing development on par with our Roadmap. We'll use the remaining funds to continue developing the platform on the same timeline as we previously planned. We are doing further development right now!

For marketing about 90% of the Pre-ICO soft cap will be used. For continuing development about 10% will be used of the 75,000 USD. This is because promoting our project is more important once the market recovers a bit and people are ready to invest! Naturally now we continue to make our platform better and build on it to make the product stronger.

Your suggestion sounds great! We'd love to collaborate with our community members and come up with a solid video presentation on why our project is important! What do you have in mind?

Thanks and let us know what sort of community video you're thinking of!
EtherAce

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:40:14 PM

Good day, fellows.
I suppose it's a very nice project. Thoughtful project, classy business!

Hey there Nosuruyo!

Thanks, and hope you're doing well yourself.

Thanks, we work to make it closer to reality everyday! Join our chats or follow us on social media to keep up-to-date with our latest releases and products.
EtherAce

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:13:30 AM

We're currently upgrading our user interface and user experience for our first derivatives contract Over/Under. Join our community on Twitter https://twitter.com/EtherAceTeam and join our Telegram https://t.me/EtherAce to get the latest updates first!
Nosuruyo

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:38:37 AM

I keep in this plan and hope  it can be successful. A rather interesting website, sentient idea!  Good luck devs!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: