Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [PRODUCTS ✅] EtherAce Decentralized Asset Speculation Platform  (Read 1815 times)
EtherAce

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:18:40 PM

I got in this project. I am interested to look how the owners perform the business!
 Good luck team!

Hey nate_bamma,

I'm glad to hear that you joined into our project. Welcome to the community!

Great to hear, we will do you well. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EtherAce

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:34:41 PM

I expect your plan runs successfully.
Extraordinary idea, engaging project.  Good luck DEVs.

Hey peitai,

Thanks so much!

We hope you join our community and continue to support us through this journey!
EtherAce

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:05:20 AM

Seems interesting plan.
Spotless idea, sensible website!  Good luck all!

Hey Ringdenesminb,

Thank you! I hope you'll join our community and follow our project Smiley
EtherAce

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:45:21 AM

The business will be useful! Good design, really well job!  Good luck.

Hey Ourinlite,

Thank you! Yes it will be an extremely useful platform for traders.

Thanks that means alot, we hope you join our community!
EtherAce

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

Greetings, guys. The basic thing that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the idea.

Hey piyosu,

Great way to put it! Yes we will be only advancing the idea in these next months.

EtherAce

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:30:32 PM

You require to append token details to allow participants to get in the plan!  Good luck team!

Hey Unmafacal,

The token details are available on this ANN Thread and on our website!

Thanks!
EtherAce

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:42:00 AM

The business is very good and if you really do well in realizing your plans, then I suppose it will be nice.

Hey RidenourPrin,

Thanks, glad you see the vision.

We hope you will join our community  Smiley
EtherAce

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

Good night all.
I rely that the idea will perform all that has been estimated.

Hey WallaceCasey,

Yes we are developing the idea as described!

If you have any other questions please ask!
EtherAce

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:56:32 AM

Good night, fellows.
I have reviewed all the points of your project and all is truly very good!

Hey sacera,

Good night to you as well.

That is great to hear, hopefully you've joined into our community then!

If you have any questions please ask.
EtherAce

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

I wish this project go up well and perfect!
Very nice job, sensible vision, seamless vision.

Hey Micheal_Roberts,

Thank you for your support!

We hope you will join our community! Smiley
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:05:02 AM

Expect a lot of investor maintenance your plan when Token Sales will start!

Hey Gabriel_Mari,

Yes we have realized we've been slacking as we make some major upgrades to our project and apologize, and we will be more transparent with project updates and communication in the future. While we've been available for chats in our Telegram, we haven't released our Medium article detailing our latest upgrades and future plans.

We will improve this starting now with a release of the Medium article tomorrow, and yes we will properly inform and maintain our investors and supporters!

Think of different ways to inform potential investors. Not only articles a and video, this will allow for a wider coverage. Different people perceive information in different ways. I like your project. I hope it will be successful.
EtherAce

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

Expect a lot of investor maintenance your plan when Token Sales will start!

Hey Gabriel_Mari,

Yes we have realized we've been slacking as we make some major upgrades to our project and apologize, and we will be more transparent with project updates and communication in the future. While we've been available for chats in our Telegram, we haven't released our Medium article detailing our latest upgrades and future plans.

We will improve this starting now with a release of the Medium article tomorrow, and yes we will properly inform and maintain our investors and supporters!

Think of different ways to inform potential investors. Not only articles a and video, this will allow for a wider coverage. Different people perceive information in different ways. I like your project. I hope it will be successful.

Hey Tane,

Thanks, that is much appreciated! That is very true, we'll take that into consideration on how to approach from all angles to make sure we're not cutting down are own target audience.

Thanks again, and if you have any other questions or advice please do chat!
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

EtherAce, where is your website? Why is it not listed in this topic? You want to make a decentralized platform for asset speculation, then where are your developments?
EtherAce

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

EtherAce, where is your website? Why is it not listed in this topic? You want to make a decentralized platform for asset speculation, then where are your developments?

Hey NetFreak199,

Our website is here https://etherace.io . It is linked on the first page of this thread on the 'Website' buttons. We have two beta products out already.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

Hello! I've noticed that there is no new members at this thread. Only experienced guys. I guess it's very bad because there won't be demand in the token so it won't grow when release date comes. Why do you think it happens?
EtherAce

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

Hello! I've noticed that there is no new members at this thread. Only experienced guys. I guess it's very bad because there won't be demand in the token so it won't grow when release date comes. Why do you think it happens?

Hey Feetshot,

I'm confused on what you mean. We're doing some project changes as of now to make our project much more attractive right now so we haven't done any marketing. In terms of token demand, that comes from the use of it on our platform and how successful we are not hype.

Could you clarify what you mean by new members? Such as newbie accounts?

Thanks !
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:59:25 AM

I'm assuming this project is dead? Given no news and the three week bounty 'pause' continues for months?

I guess too many gambling type coins out there to compete with.
EtherAce

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

I'm assuming this project is dead? Given no news and the three week bounty 'pause' continues for months?

Hey TheHas,

Sorry for the lack of communication. No the project is not dead, but we are doing a major restructure. We've revamped the gambling product 'Flip' and have completely changed the terms of the token sale, from token supply to hard cap. This is a hard time for ICO's, in a very bearish market. Many crowd investors have less to invest, so we've been forced to turn to private investors / venture capitalists for initial funding.

We will be releasing the new website/product soon.

In terms of bounty, we didn't find it very affective for the span that it was on. Bounties spread the word of projects to their followers - other bounty-hunters. This is fine, but in a bear market, our market research showed us many bounty-hunters, or the people our bounty campaign was reaching, didn't have funds they wished to invest, because they'd lost large profit they had from the market going down 70%.

Because of this we most likely won't be resuming the bounty unless the market goes into a bull run. We will be compensating all bounty participants for the effort they put in.

We understand the lack of news and silent team has been bad. We hope to make up for it with our new structure, which holds a much higher potential return to early investors and believers! We have a revamped product and roadmap that will help us attract users.

Thanks, and sorry! New website and announcement coming in about 1-2 weeks time.
vietsing1bd

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

What people don’t understand is we’re in the middle of a dip, people don’t troll social media to see why or not everyone has time to check every coin they buy. This is one of the reasons I think it will be a problem.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:46:39 AM

Hey TheHas,

Sorry for the lack of communication. No the project is not dead, but we are doing a major restructure. We've revamped the gambling product 'Flip' and have completely changed the terms of the token sale, from token supply to hard cap. This is a hard time for ICO's, in a very bearish market. Many crowd investors have less to invest, so we've been forced to turn to private investors / venture capitalists for initial funding.

We will be releasing the new website/product soon.

In terms of bounty, we didn't find it very affective for the span that it was on. Bounties spread the word of projects to their followers - other bounty-hunters. This is fine, but in a bear market, our market research showed us many bounty-hunters, or the people our bounty campaign was reaching, didn't have funds they wished to invest, because they'd lost large profit they had from the market going down 70%.

Because of this we most likely won't be resuming the bounty unless the market goes into a bull run. We will be compensating all bounty participants for the effort they put in.

We understand the lack of news and silent team has been bad. We hope to make up for it with our new structure, which holds a much higher potential return to early investors and believers! We have a revamped product and roadmap that will help us attract users.

Thanks, and sorry! New website and announcement coming in about 1-2 weeks time.

That's ok, thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing the new product and website.

Yeah you're right it is a tough time for ICO's. Seems like there is an abundance of bounty hunters, but not so many people with the coins/investment to fund ICO's. I'll keep an eye out for any further updates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: