Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC has accepted bitcoin payment in Canada? WOW!  (Read 1497 times)
spikerrr

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:08:19 AM

It means wow! Really wow!  we are approaching to 2019 so basically there will have new things that will enter and try the ways of crypto specially bitcoin. The experimental try should be studies to clarify whether needs to stop or to apply continuously the bitcoin payment. It is clear that the progress is on the move for wider use of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

Wow that’s great! Hopefully other countries would apply using bitcoin as payment through fastfood chains. It would be an advantage especially to college students to use cryptocurrencies as their payment if they buy things so they wouldnt have to carry money in their pockets.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:59:12 AM

My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?

I think thats mean bitcoin will become a bigger than before. If bitcoin can be accepted in many merchant, bitcoin is a one step for global payment. Thats great news because in the middle bad news, we hear bitcoin accepted in canada

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

There really is a great good news that KFC has received the Bitcoin Canada. I think Bitcoin will soon spread to the world. KFC Canada will have a huge impact on its cost as it accepts it. Bitcoin will become popular in the world, it will become the world's most expensive cave.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

has long been a massive fast food want to start taking crypto coins for payment! in Brazil, it would be very important indeed! Now, a very strong and powerful advertising can make that fast food, which will begin to accept crypto coins! most likely in Canada testing the reception of crypto coins, but I'm sure in any case - soon all fast food, stores and large companies will accept crypto money! this future will come very soon, recently in Brazil, 15,000 stores signed an agreement on the reception of Dash!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

I hope many companies and shops will soon accept cryptocurrency as payment. Of course, there are such services now already, but not in a mass scale.
tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:44:51 AM

If KFC accepts Bitcoin payments, you see, it is good news, news may be Bitcoin price movement, the line will spread to more parties will accept payment by BTC
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:49:52 AM

this means a great deal for bitcoin, this mean bitcoin is gradually becoming a globally accepted currency. News of this magnitude should be shared and published on social media to encourage potential bitcoin investors whom might have doubts to have a broader view of bitcoin thereby influencing their decisions. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

Probably just a  marketing move from KFC
gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

It's a marketing tactic ofcourse. to attract more customers. KFC is adapting with the new technology. it's good news
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

damn thats huge
Thunderbird88

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:27:13 AM

Wow, indeed! That's very reassuring Wink
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:30:19 AM

That is some good news, soon ,we will see more merchants adopting bitcoin as a alternative means of payment especially with the explosion of the lightening network which will bring transaction fee to near very few cents.
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

Yeah. It's an old news but I was really glad when I heard that for the first time. Bitcoin is really going far and because of its popularity and nature, organizations want to use bitcoin in their transaction. I believe bitcoin will take over the world very soon.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:47:06 AM

It is really a big news in the current market dip. I think if KFC of all branches accept bitcoin as a payment option, a big demand as well as market flow would be generated. And it will affect on the price of bitcoin entirely.
Another big news in our industry because as of now they already adopt bitcoin as currency and they use as money where some costumer will use it to pay their bills. I think some company or convenient in Canada already accept bitcoin as payment option. I think this news can really have effect on the price of bitcoin and it will become more demand.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

It is really a big news in the current market dip. I think if KFC of all branches accept bitcoin as a payment option, a big demand as well as market flow would be generated. And it will affect on the price of bitcoin entirely.
Another big news in our industry because as of now they already adopt bitcoin as currency and they use as money where some costumer will use it to pay their bills. I think some company or convenient in Canada already accept bitcoin as payment option. I think this news can really have effect on the price of bitcoin and it will become more demand.

It is a good news for us, because there is also another way for any people to get interested in bitcoin, if the popular fast food are accept bitcoin for sure many people will notice that and the investors can increase more.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

It's just localised for Canada, one should know that from including a wide number of payment options you literally invite a wide variety of people accross the area who have different preferences when it comes to payments and all..
They are trying to attract more customers and at the same time they are showing other companies that it's ok to include bitcoins as a means of payment.
I think this is positive both for them and for us too . There is no one getting harmed and both sides are getting positive things in return.
That's just a good news nothing else.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

This is great news! This shows that bitcoin is starting to attract people since it represents an easy and fast way of payement. I really hope other this would be accomplished in other countries not only Canada. Hopefully bitcoin would be used in other payements like bills because that’s what going to make more and more popular among citizens and it needs to be done.
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

This is a common thing. Fast food restaurants not only KFC are onto the idea of accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payment. Last year, McDonald's do also shocked its customers that they will soon accept crypto. https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/11/mcdonalds-accept-bitcoin-2018/

Here, in Philippines, bills and payments do accepts Bitcoin.
Hence, it is "WOW!"-able, yet also has negative side.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

This means that large companies like KFC are accepting payments with Bitcoin. Certainly it will be a big contribution to the demand for bitcoin. Certainly the other companies will be next and they will also accept the payment with bitcoin.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀