Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC has accepted bitcoin payment in Canada? WOW!  (Read 1500 times)
Sedorikku

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:15:27 PM

My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?
Oh really?  That's a great thing for the Canadians who has a bitcoin. They can use there bitcoin in such thing like that, as a payment in some restaurants in there country. I think, it can also be adopt by the other country who have illegalized the bitcoin in there country so that they have other things to do with their bitcoin and it can be easily for them to pay in that kind of facilities.
lani123lani

Activity: 719
Merit: 10

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:45:50 PM

Your friend is right KFC accepts payments with bitcoin but this is old news and I read about the news a few months ago. but we have not seen a significant impact on the market because of this adoption news.

HumberGuns

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

this is just A W E S O M E !!!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

It is a remarkable feat in the world of Cryptocurrency. K.F.C is one of the biggest food brand in the world. Soon, many more brands and franchises will start accepting more digital currencies. What more will cryptocurrency will achieve?

Spark can be delivered when new businesses offers the same thing from crypto, if this will continue then we will see a huge rise in terms of
popularity of this investment currency, we need to continue using this system and introduce it to more bigger venue of society, maybe someday
it will also be offered to any establishment.
CryptoDavies

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

That's really a good news... Though I heard its an old news but all the same it's market strategy.. With the way bitcoin is been hyped, it's only a way of pulling more customers to the eatery and a way of been more flexible with payment options.
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

Yeah, that's good news. The more often brands will accept Bitcoin for payment, the more often people will use cryptocurrencies and the more people will learn about cryptocurrencies. Though for KFC it is only a way of increase in profit from the business.

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?

Do we have a link on this in an article your friend might be just joking we all need a proof that it is really being done, this is a good news and the only way that we can add credibility on this kind of news is a link from a trusted source.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

It is old news, and this news is not helping anymore. In Japan, there has bitcoin ATM Booth, They are using bitcoin in many important fields as a payment. So, that news is not big, but it feels good that one day you will buy Pizza through your crypto coin. That's it.

V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

Oh really?  That's a great thing for the Canadians who has a bitcoin. They can use there bitcoin in such thing like that, as a payment in some restaurants in there country. I think, it can also be adopt by the other country who have illegalized the bitcoin in there country so that they have other things to do with their bitcoin and it can be easily for them to pay in that kind of facilities.
Bitcoin is becoming a form of payment widely used in the world, I think in the next few years anywhere in the world you need only a smartphone that stores BTC wallet you can Payment for everything. That is a great thing.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:13:57 PM

He pays for fast food with bitcoins. I think that's what he meant. The КFC is like McDonald's. But I can be wrong
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

This is a very good news. Though Bitcoin is legally in many countries, yet many countries still do not understand its benefits. Both KFC and BTC have the chance to be promoted. I hope those who have irrational remarks for Bitcoin will forget them. Many of these people will be engrossed in this. Understand the meaning of this. Slowly understand the essence of the world.
Hardtolife

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

Yeah, that's good news. The more often brands will accept Bitcoin for payment, the more often people will use cryptocurrencies and the more people will learn about cryptocurrencies. Though for KFC it is only a way of increase in profit from the business.

I agree with you. This is how important it is to share knowledge about bitcoin for others and to know the functions and benefits of bitcoin. because most other people just know the bitcoin of digital money without knowing the functions and benefits of bitcoin itself. The more uses of bitcoin, the more likely bitcoin is used like any other country.
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

This means that people are taught to use cryptocurrency and it is a very good sign.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:27:58 PM

Well it's a good news that many company now is accepting bitcoin as a payment, maybe in a few years almost are adopting bitcoin as a payment method in many businesses like KFC.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

Cool! I like this evolution of bitcoin despite the different criticisms of some people vis-à-vis this cryptocurrency. I'm glad to know that there are still companies that believe in its future, even to the point of accepting bitcoin payments as KFC does. This actually demonstrates that bitcoin is still growing; and I can confess that this encourages me more to trade this virtual currency as I have been doing for a long time on the exagon site. My transactions are instant and secure.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:09:58 AM

This is, of course, the old news (the month of January), but in any case, it is positive. And the more good news, the better for bitcoin.
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

The value of bitcoin to society will be much more appreciated if a lot of merchants begin to accept it as a means of payment for goods and services .It will no longer be just an investment tool but something that is a part of our daily routine
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

I'd that news is true, well it is a good news that kfc in canada accepts bitcoin as payment! Well, I think and most in the crypto world may think that it is not impossible that.in the coming years, we will be living in a cashless society wherein transaction will be done digitally. Smiley

cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:27:36 AM

It's great. Can't wait to be in Canada someday, eat something in KFC and pay with my BTC, it's so exciting for me now, because I never payed for food by BTC.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:29:39 AM

Hi there abnxtofc! I have read this news two to three months ago.  It is good to hear that until now the experimental payment system of kfc is still doing fine. It could set a good example on how bitcoin could be an alternative in fiat or card payment. It is good to know that even though the price is bitcoin is so volatile, they still keep up implementing the system. I just hope that there are more other restaurants out there that will follow the steps of kfc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: