Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland  (Read 506375 times)
sevoque

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:23:05 PM

I don't think you would understand how to identify an investable crypto or even a mildly successful crypto if it smacked you in the face repeatedly.
Well he wouldn't want to invest in one of your attempts of a coin would he as panda and 10-5 are about as opposite to a "successful crypto" as it gets. 

"The pot calling the kettle black" comes to mind sevoque.

my personal track record in coin investment is pretty sound. My personal track record with cryptos i've INVESTED IN, I've done great with. DOGE, RPC and also BC and POT. I have had no personal involvement in any of them
Well I am sure the devs at DOGE, RPC, BC and POT are happy you were not involved in its promotion.   My point was and still is you have no place to criticise others when any of the coins you are involved in tank so hard themselves.
Did you not invest in panda and 10-5 too and if not why not? do you not have faith in the coins you try to promote?  I can also say I done well in all those coins and I am satoshi himself, doesn't make it true though right?

Aurora is doing better than panda and 10-5 right? go promote your own projects rather than ripping into others and do something useful.

I don't get it, I'm bigging up aura and it's merits, you're the one whose made this personal and for whatever reason cannot seem to accept what I'm saying about aura.

Yes I invested in 10-5, I'm holding almost 2k and yes I've lost money.
Yes I have faith that Russell (defroster) will make this project in to a huge success. And if you must know, I offered to back down from the project due to the negative press it was getting as
As a result of all the panda drama As I personally did not want to stand in the way of the success of the coin.

Re panda, I gave away the remainder of what I held to Molly.

Re aura, if my involvement with this coin as an investor scares you, I suggest you rethink your involvement in crypto overall.
sevoque

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:27:29 PM

I thought .004 would be bottom, one week later holy shit we're at .0027!

I twill go even lower , most of the coins are outside iceland and there is no actual buying/selling happening there with aur.
So , as a national coin it has failed. it will end just like the others , trading only

considering that only 9.5 percent of the airdrop is complete its hardly surprising that most of them are with outside investors who are looking at aur as either long-term or other reasons. How that reflects on the price is not really known so i'm not sure how you know.

What is likely to happen is an increase in price over time as the airdrop gains momentum. There are a few reasons for this:

say for example, you are an icelandic merchant, and you sell bouncy balls at $5 a piece in FIAT, and whatever that translates to in ISK, but now as a merchant you are selling for both ISK and AUR, because u are going to be selling the same product in aur, you are naturally going to mark it up because it is relatively new/unknown/not-trusted yet, etc, so you start selling the same $5 bouncy ball for $10  to people buying in AUR, because you don't know if you are going to lose out and its still quite alien to you. That $10 equivalent in AUR basically becomes absorbed, because its unlikely that people are going to use their airdropped coins (nationally, within iceland) for anything more than a novelty or 1 time purchase to begin with, which means that in effect, that AUR is wiped out.. meaning increased value for AUR over time as this AUR is sucked in to merchants who will be unable, for the most part, to give change to someone for their AUR purchase if they do not yet hold their personal airdropped AUR themselves, and if they do, it would be initially a hassle to give change until it becomes more streamlined.

All in all, you are not basing your argument off anything other than your opinion and a quick look at some charts. Face the facts, if there was no 'actual buying or selling' of any coin then the price would remain static... so uhh what are you talking about? I've seen you on these forums for long enough to know that you literally thread hop and inject your negative and obsolete opinions.

Anyway, please feel free to come back with a meaningful reply, I look forward to it.

Warm Regards

Sevordsbjorngen the Icelandic

You lost me at those two thing that are contradicting themselves.

Let's talk about charts. 9% of the coins have been dropped.
Yet we see less than the number of transactions that have been made daily before the airdrop.

This is even while we have a large amount of coins (the mined ones) in the hands of other people who can only use them in exchanges (and most of them are responsible for two transactions daily reward.wallet.exchange)

This means that 10% of the coins in the hands of 10% of the population and take into the account those are the more IT inclined users are not even making a dent in the actual use of the coin.

And besides that , seeing you , the creator of the the panda-monium here and praising this coin , that can scare off anyone.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

first of all, 10% of airdropped coins is actually 5% of the total coins because it was 50% premined, but I'm guessing maths, and also thinking in general are probably not your strong points. - so the remaining 50% of the coins that are going to be held by a combination of people, including people outside of Iceland, possibly some already within iceland who wish to increase their own personal holdings of AUR, and the rest are still being mined. You seem to have extremely unrealistic expectations of how quickly a coin should be adopted in real-world scenarios. What do you deem a fair timescale to be in order to make an informed and educated call as to whether the adoption has been a success? In my books, and im sure most other peoples, its way too early to tell, but if this is too nerve wracking for you and you lack the long-term investment mindset, expertise and know-how - this isn't for you.

By the looks of the coin price, the majority of AUR holders outside of Iceland have most likely abandoned the coin a long time ago as the coin started to lose its double (almost close to triple) figure $ value and plummeted from $92 down to where we are today. For me, thats good, let them sell, and if you are bringing up panda to try and give your argument any weight, im really confused. Why don't you go ahead and sell your coins or just give them to me, or somemone else if thats how you feel.  FYI, I am not the creator of any coin, but if you need to mention this stuff to try and give your argument weight then thats ok too.

I don't think you would understand how to identify an investable crypto or even a mildly successful crypto if it smacked you in the face repeatedly.

Warm Regards

Sevoqstrom The Strong

Math? you're talking about math? every project that you're involved with ends with the value of 1 litoshi so spare me the math.

With the usual shilling on your mind you forgot about the 10 % mined coins....which based on you crappy scenario should already be ready to use in icelanders hands (you said that icelanders are willing to increase their aur holdings) didn't you? Taking half of that and half of that , adding more bone to balance the calcium in the thinking area and you're good to go with 10%.

Probably the failure of panda has hit you pretty hard in the head since you're talking about time , if a community want to promote a coin it will take a sparkle (see doge) if it doesn't it won't see any development  > aurora Smiley.

But again , seeing you around make me even more confident of a failure Smiley. I month at max for 1 dogetoshi= 1 aur.

Lol what does aura have to do with me or panda? You can't work out the maths, you have nothing to substantiate your arguments on other than the fact you are a thread hopping psychopath who tries to flame and troll coins. Your post history is a testament to that and validates that. I don't think you are interested in making any real investment in aura, I don't think you even hold aura, I don't think you have any interest in ever adding any value to any coin and my guess is that you have a relatively low net worth as far as crypto goes. Your dead to me .
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:33:53 PM

Lol what does aura have to do with me or panda? You can't work out the maths, you have nothing to substantiate your arguments on other than the fact you are a thread hopping psychopath who tries to flame and troll coins. Your post history is a testament to that and validates that. I don't think you are interested in making any real investment in aura, I don't think you even hold aura, I don't think you have any interest in ever adding any value to any coin and my guess is that you have a relatively low net worth as far as crypto goes. Your dead to me .

False false false and false again.

And for the dead thing , there are plenty of people here who would love to see you dead Smiley

At least i haven't scammed anybody.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
sevoque

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:34:55 PM

And for the dead thing , there are plenty of people here who would love to see you dead Smiley

Prove it. Or forever be a troll
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:37:42 PM

I'd rather be a troll than a scammer.

Why don't you show your face in your panda thread anymore?

And speaking about trolling your posts in the 10-5 thread are full of *** math.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
sevoque

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:40:03 PM

In other words you are unable to substantiate the fact that you say it's false

Lol ;/

Nite69

Activity: 477
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:40:09 PM

Android wallet available on playstore!

Sync: ShiSKnx4W6zrp69YEFQyWk5TkpnfKLA8wx
Bitcoin: 17gNvfoD2FDqTfESUxNEmTukGbGVAiJhXp
Litecoin: LhbDew4s9wbV8xeNkrdFcLK5u78APSGLrR
AuroraCoin: AXVoGgYtSVkPv96JLL7CiwcyVvPxXHXRK9
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:43:07 PM

Lol ;/

In other words  I know that even if a jury will find you guilty of fraud you're going to scream you don't have a clue about what you're accused of.

I had this fight with you over panda and I know how you kept denying everything. And when you run out of no no no it wasn't me you run out like you did before.

Already 4 people posted ... sevoque is here ... this will turn into a piece of s*** , that's proof enough.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:09:27 PM

congratulations and a big thank you! you have done very important work.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
barkermn01

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:10:22 PM

too much negative spam on this thread might be making people panic sell too much; and until you can instill more confidence in the investors, we don't need their negativity, which is also price manipulation from some of them as well. some of them want to buy in low again, and then try and sell much higher later on again, and that also means that some investors are losing too much, and you don't want your investors losing lots of money like that either

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:25:12 PM

Nice, will download when my phone is charged up!  Cheesy
sevoque

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:18:10 PM

too much negative spam on this thread might be making people panic sell too much; and until you can instill more confidence in the investors, we don't need their negativity, which is also price manipulation from some of them as well. some of them want to buy in low again, and then try and sell much higher later on again, and that also means that some investors are losing too much, and you don't want your investors losing lots of money like that either

My apologies for letting this turn in to something that it really shouldn't of. I should really stop taking the bait.

Really pleased to see the android wallet launched Smiley

Sevjorn
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:33:57 PM

it's useless to maintain a death in life  Sad , it ll cause more damage, and ll make the misfortune of other innocent people!  Cry
does dev ll be courageous to declare its death? as they declared its birth!!  Huh or they' ll continue to maintain it in coma, prolonging the misery of those who believed them!  Wink
madoka

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:24:18 AM

it's useless to maintain a death in life  Sad , it ll cause more damage, and ll make the misfortune of other innocent people!  Cry
does dev ll be courageous to declare its death? as they declared its birth!!  Huh or they' ll continue to maintain it in coma, prolonging the misery of those who believed them!  Wink

of which smoked?
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:37:57 AM

Why is Aurora falling so much?  Is there something I missed?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 06:45:42 AM

50% premined to dump duh....

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 09:59:07 AM

thanks!
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:07:51 AM

People started to use their second neuron available.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:07:56 AM

Lol ;/

In other words  I know that even if a jury will find you guilty of fraud you're going to scream you don't have a clue about what you're accused of.

I had this fight with you over panda and I know how you kept denying everything. And when you run out of no no no it wasn't me you run out like you did before.

Already 4 people posted ... sevoque is here ... this will turn into a piece of s*** , that's proof enough.

why don't you just ignore him and stop flooding this thread?
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:09:03 AM

why don't you just ignore him and stop flooding this thread?

Ignore a disease and a plague will follow. People need to know how this guys plans his schemes and avoid him at all cost.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: