Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:00:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin at 20 000$ tomorrow?  (Read 2528 times)
qwertyqwerty

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

It will not be possible. bitcoin will return value 20k, but it takes time to restore confidence from investors. If it's a long-term investment, it's going to be easier, but with many investors seeing the bitcoin value as a whole, they are already hurt by the psychology and the big swings. wait and be patient bitcoin will be safe in the long run.a

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ani4

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:53:57 PM

although the scenario is not impossible.. it would require sustained effort/buying for every trader to notice and then begin to refuse to sell lower than the gigantic buy order at one exchange>

not only this but most people looking to buy at those kinds of volumes would do it OTC/away from exchanges, probably in batches
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

Its not troll topic. Its math speculation and opening to bigger discussion.

Now let me explain this nonsense from topic:

Currently we have 17 mil bitcoins according to statistics 4-6mil are already lost(forgotten pasword, burned during wrong transfers etc). That gives us 11 mil of bitcoins. Few mils are stuck on wallets where they have to be (for example mt gox wallet), on longtime hodlers etc. Lets say that we have 8 mil of bitcoins that can be possibly dump.

Now imagine that 1 whale came to the market tommorow and set buy order on 20k with 2 mil coins (500k to eat walls and 1500k to show that you are not the gay that others want to mess with Smiley Smiley) - 40 bil offer.  Is it possible? - Warren Buffet has 80 bil $. Most of them are locked in investition but its only example Smiley
How many of those 8 mil would be dumped in this situation? How many fomo investors will jump in? I think that those 1.5 mil coins wont be eaten (many investors seeing that big wall wont sell). Some of traders will move their offers obove that huge wall to be able to trade at all. What if he would do this pump after first good news (redtube supports bitcoin  Smiley Kiss ). Society will make dozens of video and posts on forums that this caused bitcoin to moon.

Why would he do that?
Imagine he already have 1 mil coin bough from 5-5000$ (this makes 7 mil not 8 possible to dump). Selling them now will caus huge dump. After this huge pump he would be able to dump everything on higher prices.

Shittalk and noone would do that?
This scenario happend in smaller scale 12 april 2018 when we had pump from 6900 to 8000 in 30 min. Someone just came to the market and said :"From today we trade at levels 8k+. If anyone disagree you are out of trading for next months". Some of traders and holders disagree and tries to dump their coins on him (thats why second candle after this pump was short with high volume).

Im not talking that this will happen tommorow. I post this math speculation to show you guys that in trading world nothing is ceraint. Even best analysis wont predict you from whales that can change market dramatically.
Good aspect of this is that its imposible to do that in south direction. Because if someone would use his few mil bitcoins to dump to 1$ there will be whales who would buy his few mil cos for few mil $ and stop this.

We have supports, resistances, trendlines, RSI but they have money. We should start to think like a whale. Thinking where he is trying to trick us. Where he is prepering for big moves etc. Alwais after any analysis try to think beafore transaction "isnt it a whale who is trying to push me into this trade by showing buy oportunity?"

I believe that bitcoin may return to the $ 20000 mark is unlikely to happen, you can see that bitcoin prices have been falling for several days and there are no signs of recovery. The market is gradually falling into crisis and with the bottomless market, bitcoin prices will be able to continue to fall deeper. I believe the bitcoin price will fall to $ 1000 at the end of 2018.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:17:06 AM

It will not be possible. bitcoin will return value 20k, but it takes time to restore confidence from investors. If it's a long-term investment, it's going to be easier, but with many investors seeing the bitcoin value as a whole, they are already hurt by the psychology and the big swings. wait and be patient ... bitcoin will be safe in the long run.
I am always astonishing to listen up the response of people in this regard. We all want bitcoin to show amazing glamour of success just in few days, however this isn’t the case. Indeed, this shine to moon thing gets some time span. So we must know it better that you can’t just make anything good until you serve for it and been severely indulged in problems. But it has just shown this.
kominfo.id

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:46:52 AM
Merited by arikassuja (10)

you say tomorrow seems too easy because actually the bitcoin price is now very difficult to get back to the price of $ 20k again because I read there is an issue that hack the bitcoin and have as many as a hundred thousand pieces of bitcoin more that can make the price of bitcoin falling instantly and the current price of bitcoin often falls because he sells some bitcoin he has so as to make the bitcoin price fall.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:53:13 AM

For sure it is able to affect the fee of all crypto currency particularly the bitcoin rate will boom extra.
there are many prediction about the bitcoin charge, the opposite stated it could attain $50K or $60K but for me it's too high, I suppose before the quit of the yr maybe it's going to attain $20K.
Actually whenever prices are getting increased or decreased, they are better be offended with different factors. Most of them are related to whales because they move bitcoin according to their own plan and mood. But things are not that much out of control from yours’d too. You can keep your mind strong and think over the box to make some strategies that work out in any condition.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:05:35 AM

I don't think Bitcoin would be hitting $20K anytime soon. It's still correcting as we discuss. A more realistic price for Bitcoin would be somewhere around $10K - $20K. This due to the fact that it is believed that the last crypto boom seen in late 2017 was just an artificial pump. So if the price should grow naturally, That should be the price to look forward to.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:46:01 AM

It will not be possible. bitcoin will return value 20k, but it takes time to restore confidence from investors. If it's a long-term investment, it's going to be easier, but with many investors seeing the bitcoin value as a whole, they are already hurt by the psychology and the big swings. wait and be patient ... bitcoin will be safe in the long run.

It will really take some time before investors could go back to the ecosystem. Not with all the regulations and the FUD and government banning. We need something concrete that will restore their confidence and says that bitcoin is still a good investment. Its really hard to imagine going from $19K to $6K but who knows, maybe next month we will hear something good that will change the attitude of our investors and suddenly pour their cash on the market.
The Bitcoin value is 6.1k dollar currently and this is still a very low value below 10k dollar market which is highly achievable and affordable for a person or trader.

If you have a specific amount then this amount will show you the difference if you try out the specific amount in low market and high market. In low market you will get large quantity coins on that amount while in high market you will get low quantity amount on that much amount.

gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

Good to hear but hard to believe you say that bitcoin price will rise at such a price because it's too big and lots of people will suddenly get a big money when they start holding bitcoin from May and increase it like 20,000$.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

Currently we have 17 mil bitcoins according to statistics 4-6mil are already lost(forgotten pasword, burned during wrong transfers etc). That gives us 11 mil of bitcoins. Few mils are stuck on wallets where they have to be (for example mt gox wallet), on longtime hodlers etc. Lets say that we have 8 mil of bitcoins that can be possibly dump.

Now imagine that 1 whale came to the market tommorow and set buy order on 20k with 2 mil coins (500k to eat walls and 1500k to show that you are not the gay that others want to mess with Smiley Smiley) - 40 bil offer.  Is it possible? - Warren Buffet has 80 bil $. Most of them are locked in investition but its only example Smiley
How many of those 8 mil would be dumped in this situation? How many fomo investors will jump in? I think that those 1.5 mil coins wont be eaten (many investors seeing that big wall wont sell). Some of traders will move their offers obove that huge wall to be able to trade at all. What if he would do this pump after first good news (redtube supports bitcoin  Smiley Kiss ). Society will make dozens of video and posts on forums that this caused bitcoin to moon.

Why would he do that?
Imagine he already have 1 mil coin bough from 5-5000$ (this makes 7 mil not 8 possible to dump). Selling them now will caus huge dump. After this huge pump he would be able to dump everything on higher prices.

This scenario happend in smaller scale 12 april 2018 when we had pump from 6900 to 8000 in 30 min. Someone just came to the market and said :"From today we trade at levels 8k+. If anyone disagree you are out of trading for next months". Some of traders and holders disagree and tries to dump their coins on him (thats why second candle after this pump was short with high volume).

Im not talking that this will happen tommorow. I post this math speculation to show you guys that in trading world nothing is ceraint. Even best analysis wont predict you from whales that can change market dramatically.
Good aspect of this is that its imposible to do that in south direction. Because if someone would use his few mil bitcoins to dump to 1$ there will be whales who would buy his few mil cos for few mil $ and stop this.

We have supports, resistances, trendlines, RSI but they have money. We should start to think like a whale. Thinking where he is trying to trick us. Where he is prepering for big moves etc. Alwais after any analysis try to think beafore transaction "isnt it a whale who is trying to push me into this trade by showing buy oportunity?"

This was posted for a week now but still the bitcoins haven't been at least the half of the 20k that you are saying. I want for the bitcoins to be in that place but of course I am just being realistic that the bitcoins will not be in 20k even in the end of the month. But still I am hoping that the bitcoins will be 20k before the year ends because I think a lot of people are hoping that to happen. It is just hard for the bitcoins to be in that place that quick they judt cannot because it takes a lot of people to have that price and unity cannot take place without an agenda.
We can expect only that high market and nothing more because the current market disappointed us as it dropped to the lowest value this year. However we saw a little improvement after the down fall and today the value is 6.1k dollar which indicates that the demand rate has increased a little. People are looking at this low market and will try to get as much benefit which will shift the low market into a high market.
normal.80

Activity: 319
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

Well, I guess it would be difficult for bitcoin to hit that high value of $20k. The market is in a bad situation right now and it keeps on dropping almost everyday. Maybe around $10K value increase but a $20K is really quite surprising as of the moment. Remember bitcoin will not increase with just a snap of your finger, you have to wait and be patient.
I believe that the price of bitcoin 20000 is a very real value given the unpredictability of the crypto market as a whole. I hope that we will return to our price soon.

jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

hoping for the best i like what you said and i am also thinking that bitcoin price will go very high in very short period of time.because it has so much value to loose and what bitcoin has created in just a few times , if another one want to do that it will be very hard to do that and won't become as famous as bitcoin and will loose market and have a huge effect on the market which the world can't see.  
Pattart

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:40:42 PM

Unless whales pump btc (or cease to dump it if they're dumping the price), it won't go up until mid/end of 2019.
I agree with you something such as whales pump btc but beside something element enviroment, polites, economy, law...
I hope what many people say is true about the price will pump at the end of the year. but we know that price changes are very
unpredictable. and the price is influenced by many things as you say. very likely the price of pump in the near future right?
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

For the bitcoin to grow to that price it needs a lot of factors to be able to do this. But if 10% of people who are investing in the stock market turn to invest in BTC, then I think 20K is too easy.
Kayum10029

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:44:02 PM

no no impossible task.  bitcoin price today $6300.. how can it be possible. approximately bitcoin price will increase about $6500 tomorrow.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

It will really take some time before investors could go back to the ecosystem. Not with all the regulations and the FUD and government banning. We need something concrete that will restore their confidence and says that bitcoin is still a good investment. Its really hard to imagine going from $19K to $6K but who knows, maybe next month we will hear something good that will change the attitude of our investors and suddenly pour their cash on the market.
Not everything is possible as there are somethings that are not actually realistic. No one should deceive themselves as this can only happen in a case where the trading volume is probably just $100.

We are talking about a huge capitalization here and even though it may not be that huge compared to when institutions want to kick, but obviously institutions always look forward to buying at dips and not just buying everything at once all the way squashing the sell walls. Moreover, market will always have a way of playing out and that includes several moves to try to break resistance or hold at a particular support.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

If I find it too difficult to happen such a value. But it is not impossible to achieve such a price. The Cryptocurrancy market is constantly changing. No one can give you a prize price anymore. By the end of this year, the value of Bitcoin reaches the highest position. But did not last for a longer time. This creates a short impact on the market, but then everything returns to normal.
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

Why would he do that?

It could likely happen if Bitcoin will be massly adapted in real life, the bigger picture would come soon when more people understand bitcoin as currency not just an investment. Bitcoin could reach 20k tomorrow but which specific date tomorrow we dont know.

Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:55:13 AM

Why would he do that?

Interesting analysis, in fact, I expect that in bitcoin will be invested by whales very large funds and of course there will be very strong growth, I think will grow above $ 20000
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

Are you seriously?no its not possible .Bitcoin price 20000$ in tomorrow? i can,t believe this.but end of the year bitcoin price pumping. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: