Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
ManeeshaZen

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

Unified Society is creating a new exchange system that leverages the capabilities of social networks to unify, communicate, and validate information, much like the blockchain has done with financial transactions. UXT and the Unified Exchange will do this through an innovative social reward system, creating avenues of interaction between traders and users which will provide the information and social aspect lacking in the current marketplace.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

I understand they want to combine social platform and traditional methods of trading on the platform, I'm right, right?
Well, in general, you are right, this is a new experience and a new idea in the market, I have not seen anything like it before, that's why I was interested in this project.
I would like to know more specifically what are the benefits this will have, and how this can be useful in the pactics.
Well at least the system will rank and allocate the most experienced and significant trader on the platform, they will be given special bonuses and benefits.
Benefits? It is interesting to know what kind of benefits you are talking about. Because if it is really so good, many experienced market players can turn their attention to this project.
Well, for example, experienced traders because of high ranks can increase their trading power. as well as social coverage. In real time, they will be able to exchange different trades with other traders.
It sounds pretty interesting, but it's hard to understand, I'd like to see all this in the business to understand how it works. At this stage, the project is of interest and I want to know more about this.
In fact, the functionality of this is much more than what we have just touched upon. The team wants to unite almost the entire market and make full coverage.
I read something about this, but I could not understand it completely. They represent something like their own coin, am I right?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

I understand they want to combine social platform and traditional methods of trading on the platform, I'm right, right?
Well, in general, you are right, this is a new experience and a new idea in the market, I have not seen anything like it before, that's why I was interested in this project.
I would like to know more specifically what are the benefits this will have, and how this can be useful in the pactics.
Well at least the system will rank and allocate the most experienced and significant trader on the platform, they will be given special bonuses and benefits.
Benefits? It is interesting to know what kind of benefits you are talking about. Because if it is really so good, many experienced market players can turn their attention to this project.
Well, for example, experienced traders because of high ranks can increase their trading power. as well as social coverage. In real time, they will be able to exchange different trades with other traders.
It sounds pretty interesting, but it's hard to understand, I'd like to see all this in the business to understand how it works. At this stage, the project is of interest and I want to know more about this.
In fact, the functionality of this is much more than what we have just touched upon. The team wants to unite almost the entire market and make full coverage.
I read something about this, but I could not understand it completely. They represent something like their own coin, am I right?
That's right, they developed their own token. It is through which the platform will provide social functions and opportunities. It's just complicated enough, but if you try to figure it out, it becomes unbelievably interesting!
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:04:02 PM

I like the idea of this project but is still have many questions. I want to know why this exchange is special. What it makes unified exchange better than other platforms?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

I like the idea of this project but is still have many questions. I want to know why this exchange is special. What it makes unified exchange better than other platforms?
Well, it is an interesting question I guess. It is more than a simple exchange platform. It is a social system that offers you many possibilities to develop. There will be a special ranking system, chats and skilled trader subscription.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

Well, it is an interesting question I guess. It is more than a simple exchange platform. It is a social system that offers you many possibilities to develop. There will be a special ranking system, chats and skilled trader subscription.
It looks really intriguing. Can you tell me more? I want more details about the ranking system. Why these ranks will be important for the platform and for whom?
peetah

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:24:06 PM

It looks really intriguing. Can you tell me more? I want more details about the ranking system. Why these ranks will be important for the platform and for whom?
Developers added a ranking system to appreciate talented and experienced traders. These people could be very useful for the system and its work. Besides, they will also be rewarded somehow for their activity on the exchange.
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

The Unified Exchange will provide a novel solution by integrating a social platform directly into the trading experience. The social platform’s unique features will set it apart from other exchanges. The exchange contains a ranking system that will cause the most skilled and helpful traders to stand out in the crowd. Traders will be able to increase their trading power and social reach by sharing real time trades with their followers. Highly ranked traders will be motivated by a reward system that allows them to accumulate UXT. Advanced traders will also have the opportunity to sell or give away subscriptions services for advanced trades and expert chart analytics. Group and private chats will be based on rank to minimize spam and coin shilling. The add-on/overlay function will allow integration with other exchanges, increasing social exposure. The initial feature set will immediately drive traders to the Unified Exchange, and UXT will benefit the exchange by creating the most cost-effective trading experience.
The Unified exchange will offer several more unique benefits that are rare in the cryptocurrency space.

Question:
Is this decentralised exchange or not ?
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:29:41 PM

Developers added a ranking system to appreciate talented and experienced traders. These people could be very useful for the system and its work. Besides, they will also be rewarded somehow for their activity on the exchange.
Wow. It is nice to hear. Developers want to grow a strong community. What about the chats? There will be possible to create groups chats, or only private dialogues?
peetah

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:35:43 PM

Wow. It is nice to hear. Developers want to grow a strong community. What about the chats? There will be possible to create groups chats, or only private dialogues?
Yes, you can be possible to communicate with platform users and post useful information in thematic chatrooms. I guess these features are created to put traders’ communication on the next level. I think it will be very useful.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:40:51 PM

Yes, you can be possible to communicate with platform users and post useful information in thematic chatrooms. I guess these features are created to put traders’ communication on the next level. I think it will be very useful.
You are absolutely right. The system looks well-thought. It could change the exchange market and make it more flexible. People are tired to pay high fees for transactions, so, it’s so cool when there are no middlemen.
peetah

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:45:34 PM

You are absolutely right. The system looks well-thought. It could change the exchange market and make it more flexible. People are tired to pay high fees for transactions, so, it’s so cool when there are no middlemen.
Also, the system has a low fee level. Unified exchange will take only 0.5%. Fortunately, they’ve created a discount system that could reduce the fee till 0%. I guess this project will be really successful.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

Which also means that they need to become the best at every market segment. Do you think that is realistic?
PromoBuzz

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:52:07 PM

What`s happening with your website?
Do you have telegram?
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:52:15 PM

Also, the system has a low fee level. Unified exchange will take only 0.5%. Fortunately, they’ve created a discount system that could reduce the fee till 0%. I guess this project will be really successful.
I hope so because I have great plans. This platform could help me to change my life and become a great source of profit, I guess.
Toolbruscomphard

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:01:37 PM

Good evening devs!
Amazing trading dues.
Thoughtful job, unblemished website.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:09:13 PM

Blockchain is a great technology that needs to be owned by people. Community deserves to have access to control all benefits of these technologies. That’s why project like unified exchange are in a great demand.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:16:00 PM

Blockchain is a great technology that needs to be owned by people. Community deserves to have access to control all benefits of these technologies. That’s why project like unified exchange are in a great demand.

Maybe, you are right. Crypto world needs to be changed somehow. Why you are so sure about this project? Why it will be successful? I am not against it, I just want to hear your opinion.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:22:29 PM

Maybe, you are right. Crypto world needs to be changed somehow. Why you are so sure about this project? Why it will be successful? I am not against it, I just want to hear your opinion.
Look, it offers much more than you can guess after the reading of the white paper. People will be able to communicate freely and there will be no obstacles to find new interesting people. It could really change the crypto community.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:28:40 PM

Look, it offers much more than you can guess after the reading of the white paper. People will be able to communicate freely and there will be no obstacles to find new interesting people. It could really change the crypto community.
It is important, I agree with you. Do you want to say that it is the main advantage of the platform? I guess there is supposed to be something more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: