Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

The developers are trying to make a variety and variability on this platform . This is very commendable because this project will definitely stand out against the background of investment platforms
I fully agree with you, almost every second project is either an investment platform or some kind of decentralized exchange. It is definitely necessary to stand out, this project has certain advantages over existing ones.
Unification of all currencies is quite an interesting move on the part of the development team. We all know that a currency only support some specific purses. Bringing everything to a common denominator will greatly facilitate the management of cryptocurrency assets
It is also worth noting that this project has some ready-made developments that increases the trust in the project and increases the chances of success
The team of developers really grandiose plans hope that they will be able to implement their plans . The community of this project is waiting for the finished product from the developers
The platform should have enough people to make the implementation of social relations was really useful and beneficial for both users and experienced traders
That won't be a problem. The practical application of this project is very reasonable and will be useful for a large number of people, regardless of their trading experience and knowledge of the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cool-Isge

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

Their idea is rather attractive in my view. Blameless business, watchful business.  Good luck team.
cdl2010

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

Their idea is rather attractive in my view. Blameless business, watchful business.  Good luck team.
Thank you!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:16:23 PM

Project really offers something new for the cryptomarket. I am sure if participants of the deal are able to communicate freely, it could change the meaning of crypto exchange.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:21:50 PM

Project really offers something new for the cryptomarket. I am sure if participants of the deal are able to communicate freely, it could change the meaning of crypto exchange.
It can increase the speed of progress. This revolutionary exchange can help cryptocurrencies to become something that people will use daily. It will become a great instrument for global adaptation.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:26:53 PM

It can increase the speed of progress. This revolutionary exchange can help cryptocurrencies to become something that people will use daily. It will become a great instrument for global adaptation.
Well, it is a nice thought. There millions of social media users all around the world. This exchange could help to make cryptocurrencies more accessible for them.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

Well, it is a nice thought. There millions of social media users all around the world. This exchange could help to make cryptocurrencies more accessible for them.
I am sure that project that are on the border of crypto world and social media can really become a fair and transparent system. I hope it will be very interesting for everyone- from beginner till crypto pioneer.
Aschatabpe

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:39:38 PM

Hello, DEVs.
Such business are getting useful! Judicious idea, classy website.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

I am sure that project that are on the border of crypto world and social media can really become a fair and transparent system. I hope it will be very interesting for everyone- from beginner till crypto pioneer.
Unified exchange makes me believe in that. Also, I like to see that it has a strong and big community. It grows and gives a great support to developers. Community members like you are really doing a nice job for this exchange.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:49:01 PM

Unified exchange makes me believe in that. Also, I like to see that it has a strong and big community. It grows and gives a great support to developers. Community members like you are really doing a nice job for this exchange.
Only together we could change something in this world. Developers are doing a great job too. Recently the USX coin have been listed on UPcoin exchange.
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:49:31 PM

It says,  that there's going to be an ico, but I don't see any information about in your timeline or road map

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

Only together we could change something in this world. Developers are doing a great job too. Recently the USX coin have been listed on UPcoin exchange.
USX is the coin of Unified Society. Am I right? It is great that this team works in different directions to make a well-designed ecosystem. I hope they will succeed everywhere.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:01:00 AM

USX is the coin of Unified Society. Am I right? It is great that this team works in different directions to make a well-designed ecosystem. I hope they will succeed everywhere.
Yes, you are absolutely right. Actually, unified exchange is a satellite project of unified community. I think, this idea needs to be popularized. Crypro world is growing industry at the moment and it needs to be improved for people.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:06:55 AM

Yes, you are absolutely right. Actually, unified exchange is a satellite project of unified community. I think, this idea needs to be popularized. Crypro world is growing industry at the moment and it needs to be improved for people.
Idea of a unified and friendly society looks for me really interesting. It is time to change existing rules because the current system is outdated.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:13:19 AM

What price token? How much is your hard and soft cap?
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:13:37 AM

Idea of a unified and friendly society looks for me really interesting. It is time to change existing rules because the current system is outdated.
It is so true. Users deserve to have access to all goods and be able to do what they want. I mean that current technologies can’t provide these features as well.
zlupin

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:34:02 AM

Hello DEVs.
I want the idea advance.
Well-advised idea, excellence vision.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:40:58 AM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: