Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:22:24 PM

Interesting project. Exciting exchange platform don’t fulfill all customers requires and those exchanges need to be transformed into something more useful, just like Unified exchange.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

Interesting project. Exciting exchange platform don’t fulfill all customers requires and those exchanges need to be transformed into something more useful, just like Unified exchange.
The idea looks really promising. Developers need to do a big job to make a well-designed platform. They need to make a view to learning from past mistakes. There are so many platforms but none could become the prefect one.
guarino

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:33:36 PM

The idea looks really promising. Developers need to do a big job to make a well-designed platform. They need to make a view to learning from past mistakes. There are so many platforms but none could become the prefect one.
It will definitely happen with Unified exchange. Developers have great plans and they're moving with the times! I am sure that we will be pleasantly surprised about their result.
Djeki81

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:34:07 PM

Good day devs! I joined this idea. I'm interested to see how the developers perform the business!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:38:26 PM

It will definitely happen with Unified exchange. Developers have great plans and they're moving with the times! I am sure that we will be pleasantly surprised about their result.
I think the time will show it. If they’re so modern and innovational, are they supposed to design a mobile application for the exchange? I guess it is a necessary feature of any project. It is very useful and easy for users. Besides, it will increase the popularity of the project and exchange itself.
guarino

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:45:30 PM

I think the time will show it. If they’re so modern and innovational, are they supposed to design a mobile application for the exchange? I guess it is a necessary feature of any project. It is very useful and easy for users. Besides, it will increase the popularity of the project and exchange itself.
Of course, they have this in plans. They will launch the application next spring. Maybe, it will happen earlier because this platform is in a great demand. So, let’s see how it will be developing.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

Of course, they have this in plans. They will launch the application next spring. Maybe, it will happen earlier because this platform is in a great demand. So, let’s see how it will be developing.
Nice idea. I happy to hear about it. This project makes me believe that crypto community can be changed to an open and friendly society with no limits.
guarino

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:55:21 PM

Nice idea. I happy to hear about it. This project makes me believe that crypto community can be changed to an open and friendly society with no limits.
I consider that it is the main goal of developers. I hope they will get enough financial support and other sources to realize it. They need to meet users’ expectations.
EinSof

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:55:05 AM

reserve Hebrew translation
boomertoo

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:30:31 AM

What is the distinguishing feature of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants enter the project? What is it useful for people?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:34:56 AM

What is the distinguishing feature of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants enter the project? What is it useful for people?

This project will be useful primarily to developers, because the functionality of the project is aimed at creating good conditions for product development
boomertoo

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

This project will be useful primarily to developers, because the functionality of the project is aimed at creating good conditions for product development

What are you talking about? Can you get more information about this? What tools does the project use to create the best possible conditions?
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

What are you talking about? Can you get more information about this? What tools does the project use to create the best possible conditions?

Developers will be able to create their own applications through third-party modules to improve the way they trade and others.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find any information about
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find any information about

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.
a1471989

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help me please and give me information about how to start participating in beta testing?
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

The current model of communication within the crypto market is outdated. I guess we need to do something to reduce segregation in the global realm of digital assets. Maybe, this project could resolve the problem.
I am sure about it. Unified exchange could provide a free flow of information between users. It could help to make the exchange deal more transparent and faster. Besides, there will be an opportunity to ask for an advice.
What do you mean? I heard that there will be able to communicate in private chats and to buy subscription services. What kind of possibility do you mean?
I just wanted to say that will also be able to communicate freely with other members of the community. Also, you will be able to ask more experienced traders some financial advices. That’s all.
I am sorry. It’s pretty logic to me. Well, I hope this platform will help people to change not only the way of information exchange, but also the process of adaptation in the crypto community.
Nice conclusion.  Probably, unified exchange could be a mover for further progress. I understand that developers had a serious background and it could help to improve this platform more. I except that they will make a demo-version of the exchange pretty soon. I want to see with my own eyes what Unified exchange can offer for users.
In accordance with the road map it won’t be very soon. I haven’t found any fixed data, but I know that the official exchange release will happen at the 1st Q of 2019. I guess this platform deserves to be waited.
Yes, you are right. I am convinced that Unified’s team will do all possible to make something really outstanding. This idea can offer much more than it is obvious from the first sight.

Whether they raised enough funds in order to release the exchange because team always need to great ability to release the product to public. Now there is huge competition for exchanges and it means they need to follow some rules and regulation before it releases to public.
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help me please and give me information about how to start participating in beta testing?

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project
a1471989

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project

Thanks for the information, I was ready for this, that I will have to wait, I'm ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

Thanks for the information, I was ready for this, that I will have to wait, I'm ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.

It's true, the more often you go to the official website, the more information you can receive constantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: