Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

I like that this project is a part of a great ecosystem. Developers have a serious background and I am sure that they will use all of their experience to make this exchange really well. This project can change relations between crypto community members
It is nice that Unified exchange has loyal fans. I have a question for you. Many friends ask me some information that could help to understand what Unified community is. White paper is too hard to understand to people that don’t have enough knowledge in English and I am not a very good explainer.
Well, there many interesting videos that could help them. I will give you a link for a short video that will help your friends to learn more about Unified Exchange.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lsoFUg_CLE

Wow. It is really pretty simple and understandable for people that don’t know English very well. Thank you for your help. I hope soon they will translate the white paper in different languages.
Hey, if you have enough skills you can help to developers to make a white paper translation on your native language. They have a great bounty campaign. Also, you will be able to earn some USX. I guess it is great opportunity for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:04:51 AM

I like that this project is a part of a great ecosystem. Developers have a serious background and I am sure that they will use all of their experience to make this exchange really well. This project can change relations between crypto community members
It is nice that Unified exchange has loyal fans. I have a question for you. Many friends ask me some information that could help to understand what Unified community is. White paper is too hard to understand to people that don’t have enough knowledge in English and I am not a very good explainer.
Well, there many interesting videos that could help them. I will give you a link for a short video that will help your friends to learn more about Unified Exchange.

Wow. It is really pretty simple and understandable for people that don’t know English very well. Thank you for your help. I hope soon they will translate the white paper in different languages.
Hey, if you have enough skills you can help to developers to make a white paper translation on your native language. They have a great bounty campaign. Also, you will be able to earn some USX. I guess it is great opportunity for you.
Thanks for advice. I will think about it. Can you tell me more about this bounty campaign, please? I will be happy to earn as many tokens as it is possible to earn whit this bounty.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:09:41 AM

Thanks for advice. I will think about it. Can you tell me more about this bounty campaign, please? I will be happy to earn as many tokens as it is possible to earn whit this bounty.
Ok. So, they have a big bounty pool. It contains almost 500000 of tokens. I guess it is great amount. There are several different campaigns like facebook and twitter, youtube, reddit, telegram and other social medias. It is easy to chose what you want to do.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:16:18 AM

Ok. So, they have a big bounty pool. It contains almost 500000 of tokens. I guess it is great amount. There are several different campaigns like facebook and twitter, youtube, reddit, telegram and other social medias. It is easy to chose what you want to do.
It looks so interesting. I will try myself in this activity. It is great that I can help to developer Unified exchange and increase my assets. Can you send me the link for the bounty thread?
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:22:04 AM

It looks so interesting. I will try myself in this activity. It is great that I can help to developer Unified exchange and increase my assets. Can you send me the link for the bounty thread?
Of course. No problem, bro. I wish you good luck and I hope you will do your best. Here you are
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4329389
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:31:16 AM

This project has a nice pace of development. It is so good that developers work fast and well. I hope they will continue their work in the same spirit. But, I still have some questions about the project. How I can contact to the team.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:36:25 AM

This project has a nice pace of development. It is so good that developers work fast and well. I hope they will continue their work in the same spirit. But, I still have some questions about the project. How I can contact to the team.
Well, you can ask your questions in this thread. Also, you can try to text to developers in telegram. I am sure that they will be happy to help you.
Besides, community members are also very familiar with this project.
Tiosihe

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:37:34 AM

The project is very interesting and if you truly get on in realizing your ideas, then I think it will be good!
Tiny_Prism

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:43:34 AM

Well, you can ask your questions in this thread. Also, you can try to text to developers in telegram. I am sure that they will be happy to help you.

Ok, it is a good advice. I hope I will get somehow all answers on my questions. Team needs to be very flexible to try to fulfill all customers requests. I guess they care about their community.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:49:36 AM

Ok, it is a good advice. I hope I will get somehow all answers on my questions. Team needs to be very flexible to try to fulfill all customers requests. I guess they care about their community.
It’s true. Recently, developers have made an announcement that they will begin their twitter questions to ask traders what they think.
Probably, it could change something in the platform and improve it.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:56:03 AM

It’s true. Recently, developers have made an announcement that they will begin their twitter questions to ask traders what they think.

OMG. It looks cool. Can you send me a link for their twitter account? I can’t find it, but I would be so happy to participate in this event. I have some ides about this exchange platform and would to share with developers.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:02:33 AM

OMG. It looks cool. Can you send me a link for their twitter account? I can’t find it, but I would be so happy to participate in this event. I have some ides about this exchange platform and would to share with developers.
This is the link for Unified exchange twitter.
https://twitter.com/unifiedexchange
I guess it will be very useful for traders and developers too.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:07:35 AM

It is always very nice when the ico’s team wants to improve their product. But, I think Unified Exchange really shows how a good exchange platform needs to look like. Crypto community members need to have a possibility to communicate freely and provide a permanent data flow.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:12:21 AM

It is always very nice when the ico’s team wants to improve their product. But, I think Unified Exchange really shows how a good exchange platform needs to look like. Crypto community members need to have a possibility to communicate freely and provide a permanent data flow.
I agree with you. I believe that this idea could change the trading process and relations between traders.
I am inspired by this idea and I hope Unified’s team will be able to realize it.
JenniferMa

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

This is a very good project with opportunity.
Faultless plan, watchful vision, a rather interesting logo!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:32:45 AM

It is a promising project and I hope it will be really successful. Who can tell me about their main goals? I want to know what to except from Unified Exchange.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:39:54 AM

It is a promising project and I hope it will be really successful. Who can tell me about their main goals? I want to know what to except from Unified Exchange.
Well, it is a great platform that wants to change communication, data exchange and transfer of digital assets between different traders. Also, they want to create a sub-system that will offer direct transfers of selected coins. By the way, they want to develop API that will provide compatibility between Unified exchange and other exchanges.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:45:32 AM

Well, it is a great platform that wants to change communication, data exchange and transfer of digital assets between different traders. Also, they want to create a sub-system that will offer direct transfers of selected coins. By the way, they want to develop API that will provide compatibility between Unified exchange and other exchanges.
It is looks really impressing. I hope they will have enough resources to provide all of these features because it will be something outstanding for the current market.
krk

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:45:47 AM

Greek translation reserved
JulianAyyagari

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

I'm interested on this plan. I will wait for this to watch what is going to take place.
 Good luck guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: