Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people go into prostitution?  (Read 2726 times)
RavenousKatana

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:52:01 AM

Obviously it's because of money.
FortFC

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:50:34 AM

Or because of some mental disorder as well
Nickydog19

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

Maybe simply they love the progress. If they do not go into prostitution, they cannot have different partners. While I think most of them are simply due to poverty.
Rubyfhyy

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

I remember I saw an interview of a prostitution saying that she really enjoy her jobs and love having sex.
Marsel12

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:02:17 PM

I don`t think that people go to prostitution because they lacked love as a child. What is the point? From customers you don`t pull love. At best, you will not be beaten.
SinarG

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:31:22 PM

I think mostly people from dysfunctional families go there.
totococomatcha

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:26:34 PM

Some people because of their own circumstances, they may be forced or they are lazy to work but want to have money. There are many reasons behind that we don't know.
totiriti333

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:45:56 PM

Well to be fair doubt any of them enjoy it. Life is hard sometimes, and people have to make do.
sweetstar78

Activity: 110
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

Because people lack faith in God, they are afraid of poverty and they simply don't believe that God is the only one who'd provide for them, therefore they would go into prostitution. just a bunch of lost sheeps if you ask me.
Come on, are you serious right now? don't you think that woman could do that because she has no choice? Imagine the 30 year divorced woman, that lives in a small town with 2 or 3 children. She has no education because she got married when she was 18 years old. Now she is alone. Husband does not help, he does not care about children. What is she supposed to do?  Just imagine she has to feed and raise three children alone. Do you really think that she can earn enough money at the "simple" work like waitress?

I agree with you, and that would be the case IF she ever got a job as a waitress or anything like that, usually when you have kids you can't get any jobs, people don't want to hire you since you are a liability. I went through something like your describe. I was 30, divorced and with no education, I had an 8-year-old and no one would give me a job. I'm not a prostitute though hehehehe  Grin because I had my parents support, but I had to move back to their house and become a "child" again under their roof under their rules, so I know the desperation you might feel where you just can't find any solution for a situation like this.

On the other hand I believe there are women that choose this path because they can become really wealthy, and they have a talent for it.

I don't know if being a sexed up person has any influence in it. I imagine it does, if you like your job you'll do it well and customers will be back and ask for more, like in any other job, so one of my deepest secrets is that I think I would be a good prostitute! LOL
Cuk0ng_bitc0in

Activity: 188
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:46:51 PM

because he haven't girl friend to making love
rakokiller1

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

Money, thats it.
mithuvihanga

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:24:38 AM

I have been wondering the reason people go into prostitution, some people will say it is because of poverty,  well am not quoting them wrong but I think there are other things that can actually lead people to prostitution aside poverty. I have come to discover that rejection can actually lead people prostitution, some people have never felt loved accepted even by their own parents, no one have ever hug them or even clean their tears, they show love but are not loved back. This can lead them to prostitution. What do you think is the reason

Absolutely truth.When they not loved back even they show there love they are falling down mentally. Nowadays most of men act like they love you and they just left you after they get what they want from you. After few of people treat you like that you will not have a another choice than prostitution. That'show you think. But prostitution is not the answer for that problem. However if it's about poverty, I don't know what to say. Because we become very helpless when we are poor.
FilesFM_Announcements
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

This is a really skewed perspective here.. but is it possible that some people go into prostitution because they enjoy it? and they like the challenges and the element of danger and sexual satisfaction? I'm sure some gay guys goto jail to be used like meat..

im sure some high end hookers like the idea of being desired and wanted by powerful corporate men..and that they have a high price which a man is willing to pay, which under normal circumstances he wouldn't be entitled to.....

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Shonis

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

stupidity frustrations
UconBit

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

I think it is to fulfill their fantasies that normal people would consider taboo. Or maybe they don't have people who would have sex with them.
raatnak

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:00:56 PM

Probably to get money in case there is no other way.
irina0699

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:27:22 PM

because of a feel extrim and after that - money.
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

the reality is money
Kamilaz
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 04:18:50 PM

Multiple reasons. Desperate times need desperate measures.
aiguy
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 06:39:47 PM

I think that most women who become prostitutes do so because they were forced or coerced by a pimp or by human trafficking, or, when it is an independent decision, it is generally the result of extreme poverty and lack of opportunity, or of serious underlying problems, such as drug addiction, past trauma.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: