Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THIS IS THE TIME when you get rich. Find the good projects now that are cheap..  (Read 121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

These crashes are the very moments that you can make life changing amounts of returns.

Forget new shitty icos find the REAL projects with proven devs and wide initial distribution.
You think the smart minds waited until now to release a crypto based project or perhaps they are years behind the curve ?

There are no more than 10-15 projects on the entire board that are worth looking at.

Don't go all in right now... save powder for further drops but dont wait too long or you will miss the reversal.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
almanPeter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:58:46 PM

Maybe I could use the space here to Give my opinion on a Project that I find is really worth the attention
In my opinion, Socratus is a very promising project for investment. Currently, it is on the stage of token private pre-sales. You should read about it to know more. You will be impressed. I really like their concept - a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paperwork. With this ecosystem, companies will be able to cut operating costs, create new insurance products, deal with data analysis more efficiently and many other benefits.
However, do not take everything for granted - you always should check everything by yourself Smiley

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:08:09 PM

These crashes are the very moments that you can make life changing amounts of returns.

Forget new shitty icos find the REAL projects with proven devs and wide initial distribution.
You think the smart minds waited until now to release a crypto based project or perhaps they are years behind the curve ?

There are no more than 10-15 projects on the entire board that are worth looking at.

Don't go all in right now... save powder for further drops but dont wait too long or you will miss the reversal.

You seems completely right mate. When you look around the market movement every will get the panic to sell the holding coins but you do not go for it if you really like about the future market growth mate...
As you said investing in ICO will not a useful one at all buddy. Since we see the market is dumped down more you can do many works to invest and hodling bro.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

Can't agree more! Going by history, crashes in the price of Bitcoin ought now to be seen as blessings in disguise, because they have proven to sooner than later, turn green again. Understandably however a number of people would out of FUD end up jumping from frying pan to fire in their quest to make quick profits from ICOs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: