Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need money...  (Read 996 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:24:06 AM

the current market is very low and the circulation of money seem very low as well, so we need new money to enter into the market and no one can predict if this is gonna happen or not.
You didn't even read what Op wrote, did you?

None can predict what will happen with market in the  next 15 days OP, if you feel market will falling more, just sell some of your altcoin right now.

Lmao, most probably he misunderstood what OP means.

Well, its true that we can't predict the market in the next 15days so its better to look for other option like borrowing from your relatives and pay with them for at least months with interest or from the banks. Or if you really need it then you have no choice but to sell it, and be back here again of course.
trang1188

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:18:35 AM

nobody can know the market will move to where.you and many people is stuck with the market now,every one want the crypto market recovery again.but i think you should more patient and wait,if you should now you can regrest in the future,i beleive the crypto market will grow up soon
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

If you badly needed money and you think your personal reason is much important than your investment, then better withdraw your investment. If you can wait for two more weeks hoping your investment will recover and earn profit, then wait but always remember that worse may yet to come so better prepare yourself. Money can be earned anytime, but you can't return the time wasted where should have chosen the more important thing in your life than money.
There is no other way of making money legally without doing positive trade. I don’t know any other way therefore I will suggest only crypto trading. No doubt the price is quite low in this day but you can wait for some time. If you cannot wait for some time then withdraw your money from crypto and start any other business which you think is more profitable than crypto trading.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:07:27 AM

If you need money for emergency why not sell some of your cryptocurrency assets to offset the immediately needs. You can always buy back even at a Price lower
If this person have got some extreme emergency that can’t be ignored or for which urgent cash is needed immediately then I think there wouldn’t be left any choice other than to sell crypto. But just check every possible source of income to compensate that emergency financial need, if that isn’t coped up and you are left with zero choice, then go for this option else never ever do it.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

If you need money for emergency why not sell some of your cryptocurrency assets to offset the immediately needs. You can always buy back even at a Price lower
If this person have got some extreme emergency that can’t be ignored or for which urgent cash is needed immediately then I think there wouldn’t be left any choice other than to sell crypto. But just check every possible source of income to compensate that emergency financial need, if that isn’t coped up and you are left with zero choice, then go for this option else never ever do it.

If I were you in this case, I will decided to borrow some of money to my relatives for the emergency needed and if he don't have a money the only thing that I can do is take the last choices, sell some of my coin.
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:09:45 PM

If I were you in this case, I will decided to borrow some of money to my relatives for the emergency needed and if he don't have a money the only thing that I can do is take the last choices, sell some of my coin.

Never borrow money from relatives, it can backfire real quick and it's painful.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:46:18 PM

In my opinion, waiting can be better for you, but it could be the opposite.
It is your own choice and you should analysis everything well then you can decide.
Now situation of market is very bad and if you bought it one month ago, you will lose money at least 2 times.
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:15:01 PM

I am going very bad phase.I need my money for my personal reasons.So can I withdraw my some of my investment.

Everything in the market is going red and red day by day. Everything has already reduced more than 100 % .So there is any chance to increase in the market within 15 days.
I can wait only for 15 days.
Should I wait for 15 days or withdraw instantly.

Not trying to be rude, go out now with what you got and don't look back. When investing in crypto you should have think the worst and not go all in , now you left with this problem. It's yourself who brought you in that crappy situation you are in.
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:39:46 PM

I'm afraid that your personal approach to the crypto market is worst than gambling, and if you don't stop right there it will get you so injured and frustrated. Every business is characterized with a level of risk, but in the crypto trading it seems to be more, largely because most people ignore the simplest part of the crypto market which is those tiny rules that suppose to guide you and shield you off any unexpected occurrences.

In your case you need to take more time and learn the market if you really wish to come out good in the market, understand that the market has no respect for anyone, not even you or for anyone's naivety, infact the market smiles for such people like you, cos the more you lose your coins, the more the whales keep dancing for joy.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:50:37 PM

Never invest in crypto sum which u are not willing to loose, my advice is yo sell instantly, crypto will follow the red trend Embarrassed

yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

You can withdraw anytime if you use the free money right? Let's say we don't have fortune when we made an investment. But you will feel very lost if you use the primary money. If you use primary money no problem, it's called by learning by doing. In future, you have your experience hope doesn't happen again
trutel

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:41:30 PM

Trends in the market certainly change. Not necessarily 15 days later the market can reverse direction and provide benefits for you. My advice is to make a trading strategy. If you need money then you should be able to accept the risk.
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:45:47 AM

If you need money,  you should cash out whatever you need from your coin and leave the rest for better days.  There is no point in trying to make yourself miserable when you can meet you need by selling some of your holdings!

Very wise, what is the point of working here daily, trying to make some profits, if you just cannot enjoy them and have your money after all. I am usually withdrawing whenever I want.

Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

Crypto investment is not for short term and if you wait for more 15 days the price will be the same and there is no sign of growth in the price in this month. So better to withdraw your money today. The price is falling every day and after 15 days it may drop more and you receive less money than today. Don’t waste your time and go ahead to cash out your money.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

No one knows if the market will recover or even if it will happen. Likewise no one knows your personal situation just like you. If you really need money, then you will be worthy of doubling what you attract. That's the nature of investing and that's why you only need to invest a small part of your finances. But remember, do not expect too much; You should keep in mind the tendency that you may lose more in the timeframe.
Arsalan1996

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

I am going very bad phase.I need my money for my personal reasons.So can I withdraw my some of my investment.

Everything in the market is going red and red day by day. Everything has already reduced more than 100 % .So there is any chance to increase in the market within 15 days.

I think in crypto currency business this happens to every 3rd person, you must need to save some of your investments before investing all amount in crypto because if there is a bad phase then you can utilize your savings instead of selling your coins in loss. Now you are in trouble because of this mistake. so be patient and wait for good time.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

It is difficult in this situation to advise something. The market has poor financial performance. Try to find money elsewhere. Closing positions in the minus is very painful.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:55:26 AM

This price fluctuation is really disappointed in many investors so you must stay one more week automatically you will understand Crypto status.
 But If you need any emergency situation don't wait for the hype because future possibilities of Cryptocurrency is unpredictable.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:55:43 AM

No one knows what price or trend would be in the coming 15 days even my self also need money badly but I don't have a xhoice but to keep holding my coins  since if i sell them  i could incure large losses. its up to your decision but it seems there is no sign market can bounce back soon only time can tell. good luck to what ever decision you msy arrived.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

Yeah why not, you can withdraw your money anytime. Contact an exchanger nearby you and he will convert your crypto in your local bank account, but choose only reliable and competent exchanger. So that you will be relaxed. 15 days is nothing if you need money then withdraw your money today because the trend is downwards and you lose more money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: