Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need money...  (Read 996 times)
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

I am going very bad phase.I need my money for my personal reasons.So can I withdraw my some of my investment.

Everything in the market is going red and red day by day. Everything has already reduced more than 100 % .So there is any chance to increase in the market within 15 days.
I can wait only for 15 days.
Should I wait for 15 days or withdraw instantly.
Then your out of luck even the shittiest coin don't have that price they've got to atleast leave something there. I think your begging for money or fishing for scams that someone might get upto you and lend you money. Reduced by 100%? Is that even possible? Not for me and not for shitcoin well atleast I think it is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

That's a very hard question to answer. If you will be optimistic of what could happen in the next 15 days then you can wait until then but, considering the state of the market, we can't say for sure how it will go during the time. Sometimes, you can see a slight recovery and then you will say to yourself, "this is it, a little more of this and I will withdraw some of my investment" then shit happens and the market declines steeper than the previous one after you slept. It could go either way and you should make your own decision about this so you will not blame anyone later on.
parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

it is your choice.
the market doesn't die, it only moves as it is necessary for him. a little patience is required to earn on it the wild-wild and uncontrollable West
Wait a little and your expectations will be rewarded
now many companies introduce technology a blockchain, I don't believe that the market will die or the bitcoin will cost 3000

cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

I think if the need is more important it would be better you directly take some investment funds as the main road because with the ups and downs altcoin prices are sure to make predictions very difficult and the possibility to loss can still occur suddenly.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

lotsky123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:31:28 PM

Well it's up to you my friend.If badly needed your money for emergency purposes then you can withdraw all your investments even if it causes you more losses.But much better if your can wait for a month or two when market price has recovered to win back some losses.
MoonsGravity

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:35:31 PM

I say take half of what you need today. That way if it grows you will get a little benefit, if it falls, then at least you saved yourself from taking it all on an even worse day.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

I am going very bad phase.I need my money for my personal reasons.So can I withdraw my some of my investment.

Everything in the market is going red and red day by day. Everything has already reduced more than 100 % .So there is any chance to increase in the market within 15 days.
Then your out of luck even the shittiest coin don't have that price they've got to atleast leave something there. I think your begging for money or fishing for scams that someone might get upto you and lend you money. Reduced by 100%? Is that even possible? Not for me and not for shitcoin well atleast I think it is.
Yes, its possible when we do talk about reduced by 100%. Lets say we do invest and earn 200% on our initial investment and lost up half of it then its still considered to be on 100% reduce.You dont know how percentage works. Grin
The hard thing on this part is on where there are really situations on life when you do know your are fucked up because price wont really rise up on a short period of time and no one really knows that thing and depending which coin you had invested to.

PrudnikovLS

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

If you have only 15 days to sell your crypto-currency assets, then wait another 10 days and if the market does not recover, then you can sell some of the coins. Within a couple of days, the market should be higher than now.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

I don't recommend selling now bro. You will regret what you have lost so just hold strong and everything will be fine. Remember: never lose hope!

Hope is the best thing we can have even we have nothing, so yes I think surely soon price of bitcoin will get high, don’t sell your bitcoin at his condition when price of bitcoin is almost too low, if you have money you can buy more instead of selling it, if you are in need of money try to earn from campaigns or some other source but never touch your bitcoin to sell right now because it will lead you a very big loss in near future.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:47:13 AM

Cryto is one of investment channels. You should not invest all your money to that. You should have a wisdom strategy. Find another way and start again. Good luck!
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:05:39 AM

Money is a tool for us to trade or store for money that can be delivered easily and in our minds away from the form of dealing with goods that need money and it help manny people  Wink
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:28:05 AM

if you are in need of money you should look for a job and if you are looking for a job here it seems you in fifteen days will be hard to get the money you want because here it is not necessarily can make money in that time.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:04:17 AM

if you need money you must have work. and if you relay on this kind of work, patience are needed in here. you cannot guarantee that you can easily make profit in this area.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

I think 15 days is not enough to recover the market, this month bitcoin prices tend to be stable and not easy to increase. if you have no choice except to sell your bitcoin in 15 days, you can wait until 15 days because there is still a possibility for bitcoin prices to increase even it just increase a few percent.
If you want to earn money then step in to the market of cryptocurrency and especially in the market of Bitcoin if you have proper knowledge about the Bitcoin and its processes then proceed for it. However if you are not well in the market of Bitcoin and do not know much about it then start from trading with less valuable coins so that you may get experience and will upgrade slowly.
taking the risk and be positive and do the best thing that you can be able to take for while you are making money here in this crypto currency all of a sudden this is can be take for nit so long if you know what strategy are you willing to take for.
Three things needed for crypto investment, money, patience and courage. If you have money and can wait for long time and also bear the loss due to fall in the price then go ahead and don’t waste time because the price of almost all currencies are very low and it is the best chance to buy some today. Don’t miss this chance otherwise you will not be able to earn big money.

duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

maybe no,i think the market need more 15days to increse again,i think it can Q4 2018 the market will recovery again and 2019 the cryptomarket will increase again
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

Now all market is red so if you want to withdraw your money I think you loss your half profit so you wait some day for market green. But that is your choice
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

Right now is not the best time to cash out because the market prices are decreasing, the best thing to do right now is just hold your coins and you need to increase your patience as well because sooner the price might rise due to demand in the market since the price is cheap enough to invest a huge amount.

I do not see that the market is good and the prices are going up. However, if the guy really needs some money urgently, he can easily sell his cryptocurrencies. Naturally, he will lose a lot but he will get his fiat.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

I’m so sorry to hear that guy . I think that all you need to do now is keeping your head and think in positive way. As you know market is unpredictable, it characterise the highly volatile and  almost all people don’t know how it will fluctuate in some next days. However, i advise you to take advantage of its unprediction to wait and give expectation to it, let’s wait till 15 days because you don’t know if the market will have a rise. Alongaside, with 15 days, you’d better think another way to help yourself if the market don't fluctuate like the way you hope.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

If you really need money on that day, then the only chance to make It refill Is your Investment here In the cryptocurrency. So withdraw It atleast 50% to let your problem to be solve and don't worry about your losses because you will recover soon, once one of your altcoin will going to the moon.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

If you need money now, don't hesitate to withdraw your savings and investments here but not all. Just half of it and the othe half is hold it for a moment because sooner the green days will be back again. Just believed and be patient always for you to gained profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: