Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:12:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies?  (Read 21796 times)
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

Well, well, well, most of the celebrities are not actually familiar with crypto currency/bitcoin they just heard it. But the truth was they don't have any full knowledge and idea about it. They're just endorsing or promoting the crypto to get the attention of others to buy the coins on which they are endorsing it, then in the end or in return they will be given a reward for what they did advertisement.
TitsiCoiner

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

Crypto currency advertising by well-known personalities is part of the marketing company, I would not trust it for one hundred percent. While there are no examples of good where it worked for sure.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

Well I think celebrities can really be a good thing when endorsing cryptocurrencies because there are a lot of people interested in their lives so if they say something good about  cryptocurrencies then many would be curious in it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

Everyone has the right to a soviet opinion, and everyone has the right to trust someone else's opinion. As for me, I draw conclusions based on my own analysis.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:21:08 AM

I don't trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies because the project only wants to make that celebrities fans come to the show and they (the fans) only want to see their idols. it's not good for that project because the celebrities don't know deeply about cryptocurrency and it will make that project hard to grow. maybe it will be good if they can make a conference with the other people from the cryptocurrency community so they can meet with the other and talk more about the project. but we cannot tell them that is not work, maybe it's part of their strategy to introduce their project to the public and they hope that this will work and they can attract many investors to come to their project.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:26:08 AM

i do not see such advertising as negative. it is just advertising like any other. surely there are people out there who feel appealed to and that is good for crypto

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:35:39 AM

I do not trust anyone, and even more so for people who are not connected with crypto-currencies. I believe that you can only trust someone who is good at something, not people who are far from it.
deceno

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:38:48 AM

Do not believe, because those who claim to be celebrities are coming for the dollar, not to believe in the future of btc. After all, encryption is very popular now. Make money to make them come here.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:43:10 AM

Some of the celebrities are just advertising without even a good knowledge about the cryptocurrency they are promoting so i prefer reading the whitepaper before investing.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:52:30 AM

Believe or not believe it depends on the track record of the celebrity during their career, I only see the good side of celebrities who are public figures and if they recommend crypto related to their work then the positive thing is that more people will know bitcoin, at least have heard what cryptocurrency is.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:55:49 AM

Most celebrities would say anything for money without even knowing what they are saying, so I would never invest in any cryptocurrencies that they endorse.  Do your own research as it will give you a better understanding of the projects.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:36:12 AM

I really believe that because now cryptocurrency is open to the public.
You can check everything here: https://gcox.com/
It is an cryptocurrency collected from famous people such as artists and sportsmen.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:14:53 AM

No, I never believed them. To be honest, they are whales in the Crypto market. The words they say are meaningful for them. If they advise us to buy Bitcoin now, journalists will cover it everywhere and many will believe it. They will buy more bitcoins as Bitcoin prices increase, then the whale itself will sell Bitcoin at high prices. All is strategic.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:24:17 AM

handsome and cutie celebrity to tells of correct as finance of news and contents with message with customs of the crypto investment, but many artist and celebrities in indonesia have worse with their competence with the literacy on english language that those may leads to even worser as pupils in indonesia to waste money from their salary to put on wrong investment plan with the bitcoin finance.

they should learn as first of the better english.

as not to work with worse of customs/casuals as those communist evil in foreign country

also officers in indonesia in relative have with worse on english to learn business or deliver messages but prefers to depends together with those of poor kids to join communisms.

and they haunts us of handsome and cutie kids in indonesia...
also they have backup coverage of supports from peacock people

greeting for all artist and celebrities in the search page,
viva chesster aka mirgo1791
bandung indonesia

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
bluedeng

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

I don't believe in celebrities' views on cryptocurrencies. They all have their own positions. They can't be sure if they have private messages. I will observe the project myself.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

No way! It is a big red flag for me, because most of celebrities don't know anything about crypto, so can I trust them?
Also I remember Floyd Mayweather promoted centra and now their CEO is imprisoned due to scam accusations!

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

I think they are just using them as influencers to market crypto projects, nothing more. A celebrity marketing a project does not mean he or she has the right judgement about the project, he is just using his influence to entice people into it.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

This is just a way of getting more influential interm of advertisements of the project, Bitcoinus claimed they partnership with Christiano Ronaldo and till today, they are yet to get a good exchange to be listed after concluding their ICO goals, it's just an avenue for advertising, nothing more from celebrities.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

I think they raise funds to make money and dump it on an exchange just like any other projects that are available on Coinmarketcap. Beware of some coins that has 0 Value with no real use cases. Just keep searching coins that has plenty of projects that has been built. Like Nem,Stratis, EOS,NEO

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

Celebrities are only good tools for advertising. They are paid to say something what may not be true. Do you remember Centra and who was in ther advisory board?- Yes, it was Mayweather  Cool.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: