Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies?  (Read 21792 times)
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:08:02 AM

I trust celebrity cryptocurrency endorsements about as much as celebrity endorsements of anything else... which is to say "not at all". Do they really support the coin or were they just paid a lot of money?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:10:33 AM

Celebrities endorsement is nothing to trust about but what it proves is the project is spending a lot of money to promote itself. Even if it is a scam one, it is going to be huge. If not, it's going to be great. A risk to be taken.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:16:57 AM

No it is pure hype already banned in USA
What kind of celebrities are entering in crypto
If nobody of them will try to convince to invest in crypto than celebrities can experience legal problems .Some ico where trying to hire celebrities but all that ico were scam ico

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

Of course not. I don't trust celebrities who recommend cryptocurrency. They are not crypto analysts, not traders. They're just being filmed, that's all.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

No it is pure hype already banned in USA
What kind of celebrities are entering in crypto
If nobody of them will try to convince to invest in crypto than celebrities can experience legal problems .Some ico where trying to hire celebrities but all that ico were scam ico
Yeah, if they hire celebrities in endorsing the crypto definitely it can lead us to unsuccesful because they are just having a deal and it depends only in project they promoted. Even how popular that person they can't convince people because they already have a good strategy in choosing a legit one by reading there platform .
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:25:17 AM

I'm not sure that this is a worthy argument for choosing a particular project. Yes, celebrities can draw attention to the project. But in any case, you need to carefully study the potential of a particular project, look at its strategy, the finished product and plans for further development.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:35:42 AM

Celebrities are use only in crypto for their marketing for the project name to be spread and attract investors. But it is effective because many people are joining like the coin that manny Pacquiao have been involved into.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:23:26 AM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
Well why i should trust them? I do trust in crypto and if they have a good project they dont need a celebrities to promote their ICO or coins. Its just waste their fund and it just make the coins and the businesses more supicious. I dont think celebrities promotion is necessary.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:24:31 AM

Celebrities promote an altcoin because they get a lot of money from the project development team.
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:30:07 AM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
These are ordinary people who may also have their preferences and sometimes make mistakes. So you can trust people, as in principle, and companies that support a certain coin, but partially.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

Having a celebrity endorse a cryptocurrency would make absolutely no difference to me personally whatsoever. The reason being is that they are most likely being paid to add their name to the project and it is likely to have little effect seeing as most people that would slavishly follow a celeb have no interest in crypto.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
eup

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

I don't need anyone's view of cryptocurrency to mislead me. I know what cryptocurrency is. I also know that it will have a future.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:01:06 AM

The main purpose of the celebrity invitation is just advertising, the opportunity to attract additional attention and trust among investors. This method usually copes with this task. But I believe that in any case, you need to carefully study the specifics of the project, its product, development team and development strategy.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

I don't trust any advertise in crypto area nor if it is celebrities, usually they know nothing about the project which just pay them for that. I trust only myself and detailed analise which i make before investing in any new coin/token/project.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:18:52 AM

At first glance, NO. I have to  check first their project, whitepaper, tie ups and affiliates etc. Though having a celebrity to promote a project is a plus for me. This means that the devs are serious enough about the project and has capital to pay celebrity to endorse the project.

Open for Campaigns
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

Not all celebrities are correct, but not all celebrities are deceptive. This is a relative problem. The reason why these celebrities become famous is that they have their own uniqueness. We need to learn the merits of others so that we can make progress ourselves. So believe or not, this needs to be judged according to the character of this celebrity.

Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

ris

Maybe we can also trust them when they are endorsing cryptos since their reputation as a celebrity is also a risk if they do not do their job well particularly doing scam and illegal actions on the internet. Appeal to celebrity is considered as a fallacy but, we should consider their risk in taking the action that they are doing. We can also find opportunities to them.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Purwodadi717

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:02:45 PM

I think celebrities are only a promotional medium for crypto currency, so celebrity fans will indirectly wonder "what is crypto currency? So they will find out about the world of crypto currency, and understand that there are also some celebrities who really play a role in crypto currency, thank you.
therwtonn

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:25:37 AM

I really believe that because now cryptocurrency is open to the public.
You can check everything here: https://gcox.com/
It is an cryptocurrency collected from famous people such as artists and sportsmen.
No I don’t believe it, because they may also with the insiders I mean with big investors. Everyone in this world wants to make money and search for new ways to loot innocent people. May whales give celebrities some shares of their investment and told them to endorse some specific coins; so that people trust it and they collect thousands of dollars.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:40:56 AM

I think this is good enough. When dare carry the names of celebrities in their crypto certainly it would be a good thing and will make it more superior than the other. will look good because certainly it could be they have a good concept so that it could make celebrities into believing or they have a big capital so it has the capital to pay the team up with celebrities.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: