Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ??  (Read 19206 times)
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

Right, I agree with your gold and silver are safer and provide greater profits than deposits. the longer the money is saved the more the value decreases due to inflation. and fiat money is influenced by the instability of the dollar. so saving money in gold and silver is more profitable and safe.

Some $40,000,000,000,000 is invested in gold worldwide. As they say "money is measure of success"
Gold and silver both are precious metals with which one can make money after selling it on high price in its high market. Furthermore gold and silver both are safe and easy to handle, On the other hand banks will cost you per month or annual cost from your banks account and there are many other terms and policies of banks so the simple investment in gold and silver.
Yeah I agree with this. The reason of the exchange rate increases is that because it has limitations in which if we used all this resources, it cannot be produced. At the same time it is really an advantage to invest into this because of the profit possiblity. But then it is highly suggested to invest in bitcoin since it is on trend and hype will soon attract you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:57:35 AM

I believe that these who make deposits are especially lazy. There are many ways to put money into circulation and earn more than 6.5 and 9% per annum. Let's be honest, we still need to take into account the annual inflation in the region of 3-5%.
in my opinion such assets will be very good when you have a lot of money. but if asked about security, maybe I would prefer a deposit with the bank, because of a strong security system.
Definitely, it is not on which is more safetyness but the security. Not on Investing gold or bank deposits, both are great thing to have like a safe haven for the old but the real thing here is your environment, You can have lots of gold in your own house and have it for a long time but the you cannot assure the security of it unless you are wealthy enough to have guards unlike the banks. So, technically bank deposits are safer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jjohnathn

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

Now i ave invested in gold but still just like bitcoin the gold prices also fall and i am in the middle of this but if we look at this over all the banks are paying very less amount of profit as we know that it is not risky but the outcome is very less and instead of this Gold and silver can be better than other deposits or investing in other than these metals.
if this talks about security issues, then I think the bank is far superior to that. but, if the problem is value, of course gold and silver will be very good storage, because I see the price of gold, and silver is always rising, while the value of money is always decreasing.

Yes, gold and silver seems t be a good storage of value but never forget that the gold and silver also falling in price just like the cryptocurrency market does. What I will anyone looking for secured/safe  investment is to do their research and understand how the system works first before choosing it.
I think yes Gold and silver are the best you can also involve bitcoin and crypto currencies too. Whenever you deposit your money or send money via banks you have to pay tax where bitcoin not involved with taxes.
arnaudel98

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:56:55 AM

Now i ave invested in gold but still just like bitcoin the gold prices also fall and i am in the middle of this but if we look at this over all the banks are paying very less amount of profit as we know that it is not risky but the outcome is very less and instead of this Gold and silver can be better than other deposits or investing in other than these metals.
if this talks about security issues, then I think the bank is far superior to that. but, if the problem is value, of course gold and silver will be very good storage, because I see the price of gold, and silver is always rising, while the value of money is always decreasing.
Gold and silver are also good but i don't think it has more demand than crypto currencies  . I never deposit my money in to bank nor i buy any gold or silver crypto currencies are the best investment.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

For my country, keeping savings in gold is more profitable than in the national currency. The national currency lost 2.2 times in price over the last 5 years against the dollar. The situation with gold is more favorable.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:07:16 AM

Right, I agree with your gold and silver are safer and provide greater profits than deposits. the longer the money is saved the more the value decreases due to inflation. and fiat money is influenced by the instability of the dollar. so saving money in gold and silver is more profitable and safe.

Some $40,000,000,000,000 is invested in gold worldwide. As they say "money is measure of success"
Gold and silver both are precious metals with which one can make money after selling it on high price in its high market. Furthermore gold and silver both are safe and easy to handle, On the other hand banks will cost you per month or annual cost from your banks account and there are many other terms and policies of banks so the simple investment in gold and silver.
This concept of keeping the money in banks for interest has destroyed many economies. IN the European countries, there is a trending concept of negative interest rate right now that is the bank will charge you fee if you want them to take care of your money.

This has given rise to investments because people do not want to pay the fee so any excess of money that they have go into investment which further results in the production of goods and services improving the GDP. So yes it is good to invest in gold and silver rather than keeping it in bank.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:22:30 AM

Well, gold and silver might sound like the safe investment but on a macro level, I think it is a kind of dead investment that is not giving any returns during the lifetime of it (except liquidation of such assets) on the other hand, Bank deposits help entrepreneurs and businesses to utilise the full potential of it which ultimately helps the economy to grow. So instead of investing directly in gold and silver, I would go with gold and silver bond option so that it will also help the economy to grow on the other end.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:44:29 PM

Yeah I agree with this. The reason of the exchange rate increases is that because it has limitations in which if we used all this resources, it cannot be produced. At the same time it is really an advantage to invest into this because of the profit possiblity. But then it is highly suggested to invest in bitcoin since it is on trend and hype will soon attract you.
Bank deposits which mean that you have amount stored in bank and the work of bank is to protect your money from any type of harm or affect but they charge fees of the services they provide. Furthermore they have implemented yearly rates and monthly rates on the money we have in our account. So it is a type of disadvantage to user as well so it is not bad to tell that gold and silver will keep you safe from these costs.
Cointoli

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:12:59 PM

Gold and silver are assets that are less volatile in terms of value and less volatility. Bank deposit is quite low but there is very little risk because if the bank is not closed then your money is still there. Financial investment is a game not easy so investors have to carefully consider.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:22:03 AM

I believe that these who make deposits are especially lazy. There are many ways to put money into circulation and earn more than 6.5 and 9% per annum. Let's be honest, we still need to take into account the annual inflation in the region of 3-5%.
in my opinion such assets will be very good when you have a lot of money. but if asked about security, maybe I would prefer a deposit with the bank, because of a strong security system.
Definitely, it is not on which is more safetyness but the security. Not on Investing gold or bank deposits, both are great thing to have like a safe haven for the old but the real thing here is your environment, You can have lots of gold in your own house and have it for a long time but the you cannot assure the security of it unless you are wealthy enough to have guards unlike the banks. So, technically bank deposits are safer.

Its true, Gold and silver is store of value and as an asset, gold and silver more resistant on inflation. Holding money in banks account always reducing the value, but different with gold and silver because its old investment and for some people, gold and silver is best option to store their asset

lephuqui

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:28:50 AM

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
Gold and silver are valuable assets and have a long history. Over many years, its value has only increased and can be said to be quite safe when used for hoarding. Banks are more dangerous when there are economic crises, the money savings will almost no longer.
PitbullP

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:15:30 AM

I agree with you. For me, gold and silver are safer than bank deposits because they are stable and are valuable asset.
DRoseJonas

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:46:58 AM

I think most people will choose to invest in gold/silver, because that's also part of their psychology. The currency is depreciating and they would rather choose to buy gold/silver for stocking rather than depositing money into the bank.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

I think gold and silver can be said to be safe for investment and be better than deposits in banks, maybe gold and silver have physical properties that can be held directly and if you have gold and silver, you can store it in the house in a safe way.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

I think gold and silver can be said to be safe for investment and be better than deposits in banks, maybe gold and silver have physical properties that can be held directly and if you have gold and silver, you can store it in the house in a safe way.
You're right, but of course people will choose investments in the form of real estate or other things. Well, you know, at this time we might prioritize deposits with banks, because we don't have more money to buy gold and silver. besides, more people choose to invest in real estate compared to gold and silver for now.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
Deposit rates vary from country to country. Security depends on the bank in which you give money
Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

actually when we do money deposit that can use they other ways. that is not save for our future. when we will do Gold & Silver deposit.it is very valueable and don't use other way.so it can bear future security.
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:08:18 PM

I still believe that Bitcoin is far more profitable, free to save in the wallet, transaction fees are still relatively cheap, no need to rent a deposit box, can exchnge at any time, can be withdrawn at any time, can be used for payment tools such as FIAT, and many advantages others. 2012 price $  5 - $ 7 per BTC and now $6526.
Actually investing using any tool as long as it has value is very good. but it is not the investment that must be considered, but how do we manage investments and manage profits from the investment results.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

I agree with you. For me, gold and silver are safer than bank deposits because they are stable and are valuable asset.

Gold, platinum, and silver will live always, and nothing will happen to them. Yes, they can be volatile but it does not mean a lot. Finally, they will be valuable. You can buy any things on it. Crypto is a bit different.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:23:33 AM

Gold, platinum, and silver will live always, and nothing will happen to them. Yes, they can be volatile but it does not mean a lot. Finally, they will be valuable. You can buy any things on it. Crypto is a bit different.
I am very sceptical about platinum (and palladium) because they are NOT historically motivated, like gold and silver has been for millennia. Rather than historical conditions, it is modern use cases that drive their price. I believe that crypto is a little bit similar to platinum in that regard (it is new and it is hard to predict its behaviour long scale).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: