Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Below ICO prices  (Read 784 times)
DanyJr

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:12:53 PM

Based on this question yes its true most of the projects or coins price is falling but I can see that btc price is increasing based on their investors also many alt coins like eth also giving good facilities to their customers and these coin you can buy actually also they have good market value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

Yes, you are right. This is a good time to buy coins. The prices are low right now and you can buy the coins at a cheaper rate. You can try buying Bitcoin and Ethereum as they are potential coins in the market.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

When we see a severe bear market as we are currently witnessing I think you will see most of the coins have given up any gains they may have made launching during this year and many can be bought at discounts to the ICO pricing. Coins that have been around for a year or more such as NEO, ETH, EOS are still well above their ICO pricing and are just at discounts to recent higher levels. If you have good research of a project and the prices are currently very low I would think now is a good time to be taking advantage.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

Many coins are below ICO prices due to this recent dip and I think this is the last dip that we will experience and bull run will start soon. At this moment, it's time to accumulate some quality coins, what coins are good to buy?

Yes you are looking at the market in right way. When coins actually dump below their initial sell value then it is always opportunity for us to earn big bucks from this dip. The reason is logical here, we get more margin of profitability as everyone is sure that they will at least catch the ICO prices over the time. Thus making the deal highly profitable in the long run. So it is always advisable to take this as positive approach of investing our money and more coins for that particular coin should be bought in that loop.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

Many coins are below ICO prices due to this recent dip and I think this is the last dip that we will experience and bull run will start soon. At this moment, it's time to accumulate some quality coins, what coins are good to buy?
Bull run start soon? Why do you think so? I don't see any sign of trend reversal here, let alone a bull run, not anytime soon. The bear market usually last for years.

My recommendation for now would be Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance coin (BNB), Kucoin share (KCS), and TRON (TRX). I like coins that are backed by running exchange like BNB and KCS. I personally like those two exchanges and they keep developing their platform. Binance is looking to develop a decentralized exchange and their volume is still #1.
DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

The market has hit a slump and almost all the coins are below the IOC prices. If we are looking for new coins to invest in, any coins which has a good and promising project which is still in development will be a wise investment; examples can include Helbiz and Spectiv.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

What, you think this is the bottom? Yeah, we still have a long way to go down.

Especially all those ICO tokens which were issued in a bull market. There is no telling of how low they are going to go. Plus, 90% of them are bullshit money grabs and will die a long and agonizing death, taking their bagholders with them.

I'm still sitting on 50+% of my investing money (in ETH and BTC, which is painful enough right now), and I just recently started scaling in.
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

I also hope that the bull market will start soon, but most likely we will see another decline in the cryptocurrency market. I think that it is better to invest in EOS, Ethereum and Bitcoin.

Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

Now you do not need to buy new coins.You just need to wait for the right moment to enter or shift into stable coins.The market is falling-not the best time to buy.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

Well, the market has given us the best opportunity to buy those coins at cheaper price and we know that sooner this will bounce back to the best price for this year. Let's just be patient to wait for the market recovery.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
big kid

Activity: 324
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

Soon people will stop investing their money in ICOs. Most of them now do not make a profit at all.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

That is very normal. Even, there are a lot of tokens listed in the market after the ICO ended at a much lower price than the price at ICO, I suppose that is probably not good projects. As for the cryptocurrency market at the moment, it is still fluctuating, with continuous value decreasing. I also hope that it will come back soon but trends in the next few days will probably continue to fall. And as you said, we should accumulate but altcoin has the potential to grow at this time
rdzepc

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

People are losing faith in ico, because most ico can't make you earn more money, and you take more risks. The best time to invest in ico is last year, and ico's market has become saturated now. This year ico is likely to die.
Kakao_Z

Activity: 158

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

indeed most of the recent altcoins have declined considerably in ico prices. because not only altcoin but bitcoin experienced it.
no need to worry prices can go up at any time. depending on the development of altcoin itself.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:30:39 PM

People are losing faith in ico, because most ico can't make you earn more money, and you take more risks. The best time to invest in ico is last year, and ico's market has become saturated now. This year ico is likely to die.
There's still many people who have faith in ICOs. But you right about the risk of losing money is high.

I don't think all ICOs of this year will die. Some will survive and it's better to buy now while the prices is below ico price. The difficult part is choosing the right coins/tokens to buy.
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

Most of the current icons are down after trading, buying and holding good projects is a good way

Investors are now selling when they are profitable, they do not hold
prockopenckoal

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

High-quality projects with cool developers are always relevant to the purchase, but it is worth to evaluate very critically and see the problems of the project.
zaratustraa

Activity: 167

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

It's a well-known fact that after the ISO, the price of tokens falls in most cases. This is due to the fact that when you buy, many get a bonus (in some cases, even 60%). I can advise you to invest in this project -  https://digrate.com/ru/ico/allme

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

Below ICO price is usually happen to a coins which is not listed on official exchange yet.
Yes this is good time to buy on decentralized exchange like IDEX or EtherDelta, and once your coins listed on offcial exchanges it will be good for you, but your coin never listed or it's scam, that's bad.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

I think you're wrong. If you think it's the bottom there usually will be one or two other bottoms. And the market proves it. The price of Bitcoin is falling below $6,000. I guess it'll cost $4,500.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: