Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Below ICO prices  (Read 784 times)
Gastonic (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

Many coins are below ICO prices due to this recent dip and I think this is the last dip that we will experience and bull run will start soon. At this moment, it's time to accumulate some quality coins, what coins are good to buy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mundo12

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

Many coin values drop 5 times the ICO. You can consider buying it, just the price is inflated to the ICO mold you have been quite big profit already. It also depends on the development team of the project is good.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:34:45 AM

if a new ICO goes below its ICO price it is because of the initial dump that always comes. some shittier ICOs will always get dumped harder and go a lot lower than their initial value.
but if it is an old ICO that has passed the initial dump and got already one pump at least and now is dumped so hard that it is lower than its ICO price then it means that the chances of this token to go back up is near to none. because that was THE dump to end things for that useless token.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:44:44 AM

Yes. Let's hope that the market will recover very soon. Almost all coins are now below their ICO prices. This is the time to buy some more.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

Well any coin with a good project still in development can be a good investment. I'm looking at Helbiz and Spectiv at the moment, really low prices compared to their potentials.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

Many coins are below ICO prices due to this recent dip and I think this is the last dip that we will experience and bull run will start soon. At this moment, it's time to accumulate some quality coins, what coins are good to buy?
Most of the project have some criteria so ICO price variation is unpredictable but next bull run is start soon and we should buy more coins and tokens this will move to forward. Many quality coins also dump in the market so you should analyse your convinient coin then plan for the trading and finally pick the best coins.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
BeNBeNfdnzm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:45:25 AM

Im not sure it is time to buy something, dump is just started, it can be much more bigger, wait 3-4 daus more at least,or you can regret about your purchases later
asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

If you are interested in buying coin now that the market is low, you can buy coin from the top 20 in the coinmarketcap that you think has more potentials when you hold. You should buy token with good whitepaper, management team and token that are stable.
isaevArb

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

Why do you think this is the end of the dump? Of course it will recover sometime, but in fundamental - why it is the bottom and there is no other way but up? Cuz I saw many posts like this one in March, and there was no bull run as expected
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

This can be determined even before a coin is added to exchange. Big bonuses upon the sale of tokens ( more than 15-20%), market position (if the end of the sale there was a falling market), the exchange on which the token is traded (IDEX, DDEX, EtherDelta etc. usually much squander the real crypto price).
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

even before the recent dip there are many coins that are below price. maybe because the coins have less demand and there are a lot of people selling. it will eventually go up but we don't know when.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

I usually don't make a personal recommendation on what can be the best coin or token to buy because in the world of cryptocurrency anything can happen. There had been many coins that I thought will not amount to anything but eventually made to the top and there were those that I was then banking but failed miserably as time goes on. Now, I am just sharing your enthusiasm that at the end of this great dip (which happened again and again this year and I hope will never happen before the year ends) there would be the big bull run waiting for us at the end of the tunnel. Now, am wondering where will the impetus for such a bull run be coming from...
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

As you said, most ICO tokens are currently below the issue price.
So in my opinion, most of the tokens are hype, so these tokens have To be To zero, then the bull market will come.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

At present there are many potential altcoins that have suffered from severe depression. You can make a profit from any altcoins when the market grows vigorously. I firmly believe that Bitcoin and other altcoins are at the bottom. It is prepared to be pumped in early July. Be prepared to make a profit by buying low and selling high.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

The dip is still rearing its ugly head because I lost $10 on my fresh investment of $85 on ETH yesterday but it's not bad and true it's an avenue to get some good coins before price start shooting again and I'll suggest only the listed coins on coinmarketcap, research them and make your choice based on your opinion because im not inclined to invest in ICOs
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

Some ICOs have the valuation a bit wrong, but that is only while the market is down, those may be the ones that can recover the most afterwards.

hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

Yes many coins are in Dip after their ICO.

But There are good news coming from every where that cryptocurrency will be legal with regulations so we can consider that Bull run is near now.

let us see what gonna happens
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

Your intention of buying and accumulating cheap coins sounds pretty good I also have the similar opinion on this case. I do not believe that major cryptocurrencies will be collapsed. I am sure that there will be strong demand quite soon and we will see a new strong upward trend.
For myself I have decided not to take big risk and chosen major coins (BTC and ETH).
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

Coin in ico or existing period on exchange? If I buy some coins like Latx, Doge, Tron, and Dent. The coins are rapidly increasing.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

for every coin there are certain price levels that should act as somewhat of a warning for you. for example in case of ICO tokens the ICO price should be that warning level. when you see a drop big enough to push the price below that mark you can be sure that that is going to cause an avalanche of sell orders and panic sellers dumping their coins because they are seeing loss not to mention the stop losses kicking in and automatically selling the coins.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: