Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:40:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later?  (Read 5864 times)
Gone.D (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:23:13 AM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m4shorVasil

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:35:21 AM

In my opinion many things will happen in this time. There will be more interesting blockchain projects and those who entered this market with their ideas in early-mid 2017 should show the world what they have done. If all things will be according their roadmap than I see the bright future of the market and new level of crypto development in all directions Smiley
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC

Market condition will became different and I think there's only few numbers will still stand and those one are the coins who have its own chain nor top 50 of the list. Huge numbers will surely fail since mostly the coins who's been added on ecosystem is temporarily good and scams that's why I'd rather not to hold an alt since I can't trust them up with long term hold and can't even afford to watch my money die.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:43:03 AM

In my thought's this 3 years market will be recovering from dramatic downtrend, that have occurred recently. I think government of each country will find a way to regulate crypto world, which in my opinion is good, I think it needs to be regulated for the crypto market to go higher in price, that will mean more people would trust cryptocurrency market and bring their money to invest in projects they like. So those 3 years we will be in a waiting period and we have to be very patient for our investments to come.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

You talk of Three years when everyone is concerned and unsure of the present Shocked but future years of crypto will see stronger working projects, better clarity and acceptance, govt adoption and some people kicking themselves for not taking a risk earlier Grin
Jimmymoriarty

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

Oh a lot of things will be changing in 3 years. So according to me, I think a wide range of coins will be  launched. The downfall that the industry is going through currently will be over and bitcoin's value will rise again. More countries will begin to accept crypto currency as a form of payment as they will see how efficient its functionality is when compared to that of a fiat currency.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

My prediction in next 3 years the market cap of crypto will going to the $ 5 or $ 10billion and all mayor crypto inculed Bitcoin will going up multiple times from current price. BTC will be able to going up to $500k  if the market cap increase up to $10 Bn. Now crypto market still small compared stock market that has market cap more than $20 Bn.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

It is very difficult to answer this question, since this market is changing very fast and it is very unwise to look at it so much in advance. Wait and see
Shakyamuni

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

No one can predict what will happen after 3 years, but I can now see that many countries are developing their blockchain technology, and cryptocurrency is an essential element in the blockchain, so I'm for 3 years  later Cryptocurrencies are optimistic.
membis

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

After 3 years I think biggest digital companies are going to use cryptocurrencies for payment and I think first biggest company that is going to accept crypto it ll be Twitter.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:06:41 AM

Hi Friends,
in my opinion, by looking at the condition of crypto world that is growing good at this time, I am sure there is no harm if we have hope of future crypto will be better, surely more acceptable in all country and can be a better technological innovation.
it can also affect the state of the market that could be better again.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

I three years from now, I expect for the majority of the hype surrounding cryptocurrencies to be gone. Of course that when I say that the hype will be gone, I'm not referring to it's value. In fact in terms of value, I think that the cryptocurrencies that survived will have increased in value a lot, because people will be leaving the crappy projects and re-investing on the good ones, that have proven they are here to stay.

Bitcoin will of course be one of those coins in my opinion, but I'm pretty sure some altcoins will be on that list as well, and probably some new projects that will eventually emerge. I guess it will be the same as the .com bubble. Bad projects will disappear, the good ones will have amazing value.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

What i see in three years is Adoption,Adoption,Adoption bitcoin will be widely use three years later i dont know what will would be the price since bitcoin is volatile any price can happen.

Oh a lot of things will be changing in 3 years. So according to me, I think a wide range of coins will be  launched. The downfall that the industry is going through currently will be over and bitcoin's value will rise again. More countries will begin to accept crypto currency as a form of payment as they will see how efficient its functionality is when compared to that of a fiat currency.
i still see some stubborn countries that will never accept bitcoin because they cant tax it or banning for stupid reason because it will be used by criminals they just need to conduct KYC.
[BTC]Girl

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:12:19 AM

I think that all will be well with cryptocurrencies and they will continue to grow and gain capitalization. I think that many large investors will start buying bitcoin this year

Am I spamming? Report me!
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:17:04 AM

Would be the same as last year's, but I know it will be more. People will try to get in when everything gets higher again. The time of being fear of missing out.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

hopefully in 3 years (but i think it may take a lot longer than that like 7-10 years) we can see the altcoin market be purged  and built anew with real decentralized crypto- currencies not a shitload of junk that call themselves crypto-currencies and only have the crypto part right because they copied it from somewhere else.
that will also be the time when we can see real innovation take place without the drama and without all this ICO nonsense!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Flar3NuoX

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:24:29 AM

I hope that in the future, there'll be more and more people joining crypto and it's influence grows.
I think the top 10 coins will probably be the same, unless there'll be some new disruptive technologies/projects.
Their value won't decrease if there'll still be use cases, like ERC-20 tokens on eth chain.
Hopefully the whole market will grow.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

Next three years are going to be the most important one for crypto, I think in this period of time will be a huge rise for crypto which bring real technologies, as for the bitcoin price I would say it will return to 20K$

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

Of course some people in the world still do not know what is cryptocurrency? and what is Bitcoin, in my country not many people know about the development of cryptocurrency at this time and do not know its usefulness, and maybe in the next few years they will surely know its development and will definitely go into it to have some Bitcoin, very profitable for the market will be amazing in the next few years, maybe things that are not in want there will be, with the number of coins emerging competition will be tighter and will be many coins that fail to be extraordinary.
let's take a look at the current trip until the end of the year, many people call the end of the year would be great for Bitcoin, but I'm not too sure of a statement they convey, hopefully it does happen.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Alex Foman

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

Well, my opinion, as in any field of activity, has its leaps and bounds, but personally I have not lost it and continue to deal with crypto currency
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: