Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:32:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later?  (Read 5864 times)
Godsinocool

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:26:30 AM

In three years time, I think it is gonna be highly placed,  generally acceptable and the value will be somewhat significant. I strongly believe in Cryptocurrency.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:26:50 AM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency in three years later will be more developed. There will be many more countries that are aware of crypto and accept them. Many more industries can accept the crypto as one of their payment method. And I also believe that many creative and new ideas are going to develop to make great crypto projects.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

I am worried for now, the price of the coin is falling. There are quite a lot of people dropping out of the market, worrying now is a very important thing, I no longer mind to predict for 3 years later.
DerTrey

Activity: 143
Merit: 19

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

I hope that in three years the crypto currency will be more in demand than now, strong volatility will stop due to large capitalization and to swing the market for profit will be more difficult.

Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

Three years later and cryptocurrencies are going strong. For a coin that started out at a just a couple of dollars per coin now we are looking at the coins and complaining that bitcoin at 6k is a bear market and the prices are too low. If anyone had said this would be the case I would not believe them, looking back, I am proud of how far we have all come.
bastian466

Activity: 1316

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:34:01 PM

Surely everything in want of good hope is higher to be able to earn income because for everything in this place would need it to meet the cost of living his family so that holders in this year can be bright in the next three years

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

will certainly be a lot of changes happening in crypto. the new altcoin can so will many are popping up. but the bitcoin will still be the most massive and most other than crypto. demand from large and will remain the bitcoin it that would remain could make it survive and become the ultimate choice in the next three years.
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

I hope to see some cryptocurrency market regulations that would make the cryptospace more safer for investors and harder to penetrate by scammers and hackers.
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

I think also in the market there will be a bitcoin and an ethereum on the leading positions so invest now in reliable coins!
natumanya

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:53:47 PM

American hedge fund manager James Altusher predicts that soon China will launch a powerful rival bitcoin, while hundreds of altcoyins will turn into a bubble Huh Huh Huh
Olivernelson

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:56:51 PM

I'm sure lots of things about cryptocurrency are going to change in three years. Lots of people will get to know more about this and how it will help their lives. Also, I think the market will be very stable in three years, which will definitely be for the good of all. Also, the demand of crypto is going to be high, and lots of alt coins will keep coming into existence.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:57:00 PM

American hedge fund manager James Altusher predicts that soon China will launch a powerful rival bitcoin, while hundreds of altcoyins will turn into a bubble Huh Huh Huh

So, according to your words, such condition of the market that we saw not a long time ago was not even a bubble? Cheesy Nice
In that case I imagine how much will cost all alts, and how high will be total capitalization of all cryptocurrency market Roll Eyes

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:16:51 PM

3 Years in Crypto is like 30 Years in real life. So many developments, changes, regulations etc. happening
every day that in 3 Years time we can have some new coins even not existing today in the Top coins for sure.
Many shitcoins will not exist as the market will clean them up.
BTC and other Top coins will still be present. The market could go x 10 and beyond.

VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

Personally, I will be that for the next three years, the best coins will be Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Litecoin. Generally quite a lot of good coins, but as for the new coins, they will appear and it is during the peak of their popularity, they will be running. But the backbone is concentrated in these coins.

Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:28:25 PM

The market in the next 3 years will have rapid development in quantity and quality. BTC and ETH will continue to be the two cryptos dominate the entire market regarding exchange rates and market cap. And I hope that the altcoins will not be as much as at the present time, but only the altcoins as well as potential Token in the market only, Token as well as altcoins not potential will be deindexed.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

I think three years after the electronics market will have many big changes. Electronic money transactions will no longer be strange to everyone. It is even more widely used as the official currency. There will be many areas that accept payment by electronic money.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:41:35 PM

I cannot predict at this time. With all the people that are against in crypto, I think we can still experience a lot of worst than what we have experienced these past few months. Bear market has gone so long and the market is very unpredictable. All I can do is hope and believe that one day, those critics will now be on our side.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:57:07 PM

In three years later, what will happen to crypto is that it will rise. From some information, this year the price of crypto is very dropped. But, some analysis states that it will start to start in the end of this year. but, it doesn't reach the maximum rate as the last year. What will happen is that three years later, altcoin will be probably accepted more by many more people in the world.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

Hopefully, the crypto market will continue to grow big and wide. because now many new companies that enter into the crypto by making ICO. The wider the crypto market, the better the prospect of crypto in the future.
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:05:42 AM

In my own opinion the cryptocurrencies 3 years from now will have a huge impact in most countries and probably most of the countries that do not accept the cryptocurrency will eventually accept it. In 3 years many will happen in the industry of digital money. Bitcoin will rise again and most altcoins will also go up in their values.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: