Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:01:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later?  (Read 5869 times)
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:19:16 AM

Electronic money three years later will have many fluctuations as well as many big changes such as you will have many opportunities to invest in the program you see potential and will have more policies applied to the money market This digital

Actually we would not know it was a ball until it exploded. The Crypto market is strong but it does not explode and when will it explode? A tough question and no one can answer. Dot-com appeared in the 1980s and the dot-com bubble exploded 20 years later.

saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:20:39 AM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC

Crypto will dominate the stock market, that's my opinion. The world will begin to change from cash to digital money, and crypto has everything to make everyone proud.
energodar2019

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:34:09 AM

I think that in 3 years a lot of things will change! Capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will increase many times! People will trust this tool more!
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:41:53 AM

I think BTC will still remain mainstream cryptocurrency after 3 years and ETH will be at no. 2 but with a lot more growth and adoption rate than it has now.
wulian18

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:41:58 AM

After 3 years, it is definitely the next bull market. This is the last wave of historical experience telling us. So don't worry too far. I think that when cryptocurrency is already very popular, everyone's mobile phone and computer are a node.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:44:31 AM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
With the things are presently i think crypto currency is taking over and by then everyone would be awear of it now that most new technology companies are building based on crypto, i think in the next three years crypto should have taken over normal currency

I don't think it would take over fiat currency but instead they would co-exist as what is happening now but more countries would adopt it. Some projects would be partners and they would be able to use each others coins or tokens so that they can serve eachothers users more efficiently and effectively. Bitcoin maybe still the one dominating the market and if the catalyst which is the ETF will be implemented then the price now would be folded a lot of times and we, as the one who are still considered as early adopters would be happy then.

Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:58:52 AM

Crypto in the next 3 years may still be like this, do not die and remain a shadow of cash. Naturally possible, because this takes the process.
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:01:08 AM

In 3 years I believe crypto would have make mainstream; but it would be more regulated ,therefore there would be low volatility; and reduce rate in profit
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:02:21 AM

We must remember that this is a market in which you can amass a fortune and lose it instantly due to its wide fluctuations and the high volatility they have.
For those of us who want to learn more about the world of cryptocurrencies, it is a risky venture, since ignorance in this matter can cause great losses, one of the virtues that must be had within the financial world is Patience, knowing how to wait for the precise moment to make the right moves and get the desired results.
SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:11:06 AM

How was the cryptocurrency market 3 years ago? That should give you a more clearer image of how it will be 3 years from now. From 2015 till date some cryptocurrencies have seen massive gains from their ICO price and the ROI is above the roof. For me i think the same scenrio is bound to replicate so my advice is Buy more, hodl longer.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Chirs

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

My opinion, maybe crypto will die if it starts to leave its users. It is not easy to maintain the consistency of the current project.
We wait for further developments.
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:31:01 AM

Mainstream cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin and Ethereum will become more popular till some period of time than it is right now. I think crypto still have to fight and do the proof in real time to the people who block it popularity.

lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:57:00 PM

For me cryptocurrency three years later is good enough to be trust in different country
 because they are real and reliable source of income using investing at the same time they are helpful and useful.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

For me cryptocurrency three years later is good enough to be trust in different country
 because they are real and reliable source of income using investing at the same time they are helpful and useful.

I feel crypto currency will be normal and everyone will be using it by next 3 to 5 years and I speculate there would be numerous organisations and startup which are staring now as an bounty would have succeeded by then as a reputed business.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:04:22 PM

In 2017 is the biggest grow of the market but its just a fomo cause in 2018 there big market correction and si many regulation coming out in this year. In 3 years i believe market will become more better and many altcoins that are useless are going to die. And also i think there will be less number of coin in the market cause it will became so hard to establish an ico cause there will be regulation and i do think its good cause number of scam will reduced and investors are more safe to invest on ico.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:37:03 PM

I think that in 3 years the main crypto-currencies will be EOS, Ethereum, IOTA, NEM, Zcash. And we will start using smart contracts, and in each of us on the computer there will be an antivirus on the blockchain.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

I think after three years from now crypto will be very popular and thrived a lot.ETH or NEO may be the top currencies technologically wise.BTC will still be there may be at top but ETH & NEO would be technically very sound may be great support from community.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:55:07 PM

I am a pity that I have joined to crypto investors so late. Crypto technologies have changed the world. I think that there is no a person who did not hear about cryptocurrencies. Economists, politicians, famous people speak about cryptocurrencies on tv. I think that it is a great success.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:03:16 AM

I think 3 years later, the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will be about 2 trillion dollars and the number of holders of cryptocurrencies will increase several times.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:09:24 AM

3 years ago, prices of those main coins listed in many exchanges are not that high prices mate, if we can see in its graph, 3 years ago, bitcoin and eth are so low that we can afford to buy on it. If we have bought btc and eth last 3 tears, i very sure we have a huge profits right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: