Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:57:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later?  (Read 5862 times)
gouchuang31

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

It is very difficult to expect such a long time. I'm sure that cryptocurrencies and smart contracts will be more popular than they are now. I think this should be reflected in the price. After all, capitalized kriptovalyut is still small and has great growth potential!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

I think later 3 years, cryptocurrencies will be started to use as day to day tool. With that every countries will accept cryptocurrencies. Whole world will start to think about cryptocurrencies seriously and there will be so many usages. 
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:01:48 PM

It is impossible to determine what changes will occur among the leaders, but the fact that bitcoin will be the number one is not in doubt. I think that in three years institutional investors will come to the market and capitalization will reach a trillion dollars.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

In my opinion, the future of crypto currencies will be even brighter and competition between crypto currencies can be very tight. Only coins that have great and innovative technology that can survive in the market. I am sure the ICO will increasingly have careful planning for each coin creation. They will be more careful in creating new coins. They will certainly be more responsible for playing in crypto currencies. The coins that prove useful will occupy important positions in the crypto currency market. Even bitcoin may be increasingly displaced by ethereum.
Salloystic

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

In my perspective, in the next 3years cryptocurrency will the largest global means by which people will develop their lives for better. It will be what most countries in the world will be adopting to grow their economies.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:18:40 PM

In my perspective, in the next 3years cryptocurrency will the largest global means by which people will develop their lives for better. It will be what most countries in the world will be adopting to grow their economies.
That would be a lot of technology being built within those three years. The coins that are now out should be worth a lot by then.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

In three years I can see many new coins with new ideas and new technology. Some of the existing ones will remain,
but many shitcoins will disappear from the market. The market volume I predict in $3-5 trillion range.
gavikzal

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:59:26 PM

In three years, anything can happen. I think that the market will recover about a year after this crash. Perhaps there will be very good coins that will become leaders. But bitcoin will still be the king of cryptocurrencies.

Ib2short

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:01:48 PM

I am very optimistic that crypto will rise back to the peak in the next 3 years. 3 years is even too far, let's hope for what will happen in this last quarter of the year.
jojovalentia

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:05:33 PM

It could happen, maybe bitcoin will become more stable and start being used as a method of payment, maybe we can finally stop using cash and turn into something more advanced.
kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:25:00 PM

I think if the next 3 years the price of coins will increase sharply, this is my prediction from the number of new exchange that will be made, so that the difference between exchange will make the coin more valuable than before that is fixed on some exchange only
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:29:36 PM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC

actually I am not very confident to say that in the next three years crypto conditions may be because it is always unexpected, but for me crypto is strong and able to develop in the future and it can be a lot of coin coins popping up ...
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:32:32 PM

I think we'll see a lot more regulations, probably the ICO tap will dry up a lot more than it's going to, because so many regulations are going to drive away many scammers in the market, that will attract new investors who will secure their money with alts already established as ETH, ripple or NEO.

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:32:37 PM

I still believe that crypto has a great future. Unfortunately when the popularity grow it also attracts some big players and whales who are trying to control and manipulate the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
BCH and XRP are one of the best crypto in the market with the marketcap volume for these crypto is huge which made them landed on the top rank of coinmarketcap.com list of ranks of the coinmarketcap volume for crypto. However, there are crypto also that we should not overlook and if we say 3 years from now i bet that ETH will going to be a good a crypto also after 3 years. ETH is next to bitcoin coinmarketcap volume ranking on coinmarketcap.com
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

Well, three years to this time, i believe that there will be more adoptions in the space, which has started happening. I was amazed by the different summits, trainings on cryptocurrency being held in my country. This then gives me more hope and confidence that crypto is on the right path.
Cryptocurrency to me has a lot of future prospects and i believe in its growth. Countries, organizations  and individuals are now adopting crypto.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

We can't really tell what would be the situation after those 3 long years from now. At this moment continuous downtrend is occuring but since it is not permanent, surely, there'll be changes eventually. But since consistency is not present on cryptos, we can't say that the market value will be x3 of the current market value of the cryptos because dumps are suddenly occuring and other difficulties with regards to the market.

hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:38:23 PM

It seems to me that by this time the crypt will look completely different and I think that half of coins will simply disapper. But personally I am sure in top 5. I believe they will survive.

Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

I think many people and project will come in crypto after 3 years even we facing a bear market now i think all crypto coins will have more good value someday and many investor will come to invest in crypto.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Btcshawn2017

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:48:09 PM

I think cryptocurrency within 3 years are still stronger, this is because it supported by many economist as bitcoin is preferable for modes of payments and this will open a great future towards the real fast economic transaction procedure that will boost soon as possible. Once the governments on different country allows solid coins to be legitimated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: