Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later?  (Read 5871 times)
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

I think that after 3 years, many countries will either accept the cryptocurrency or will try to subdue it. In the end, they still will not work. I hope very much that everything will be fine in Russia
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
We should first reached mainstreaming before asking about what cryptocurrency will win lol

But if we go mainstream in three years maybe bitcoin will be at hundred thousand bucks price from that

And this is what i am hoping for
Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Cryptocurrency in 3 years later will still exist and are in great demand for investment, because I am sure that in 3 years later cryptocurrency will be increasingly used by many companies.
I think in three years, more counties will legalize the crypto and it will be easier to do international transaction and the market will be more normal and without huge dumps.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

There will be significant event will happen in 3 years time in year 2021 and it is a year after the event of bitcoin halving occur in 2020. Bitcoin halving could trigger higher inflation where its price could be 5 times higher than the current market price so does the price of other altcoins will rally and pumped-up.
manuelgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

I think in three years nothing will change except capitalization. The only change may be the beginning of regulation. But it will not work well in the beginning so the changes will appear very slowly.

doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

I cannot predict crypto accuracy 3 years later, if only opinion, I think crypto is growing, both in terms of market and crypto enthusiasts, technology, and each country, especially the government can provide the best solution for Krypto, and manage money crypto.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

more with service on offers from developer to gives of option on clients to manage tasks with tier on peripherals as priors on completion to work as extending use with chance on appealing notice with records on returns with commitments as attains on field with the business on different customs of arrange on preference.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

Cryptocurrency in 3 years later will still exist and are in great demand for investment, because I am sure that in 3 years later cryptocurrency will be increasingly used by many companies.
I think in three years, more counties will legalize the crypto and it will be easier to do international transaction and the market will be more normal and without huge dumps.
3 years Cryptocurrency will be quite capable to become the flagship coin produces many more advantages that brought many changes and advances in the future. In addition to Cryptocurrency currently has many enthusiasts who continue to support its development.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:08:45 PM

I expect that three years later that the cryptocurrency will be accepted by some countries and will become more actively used in the everyday life of many people. I even think that in two years, in 2020, some cryptocurrencies, and in particular bitcoin, are expecting a significant leap up. Since such events projected some experts. Although I decided not to trust the forecasts too much but I still want to believe in positive ones.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

The next 3 years is still time for altcoin and token construction and finishing! Bitcoin and altcoin will become systems after 2025.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC

in the next three years I think the market capitalization will definitely increase very high. because there will be many new altcoins in the market. plus the old altcoin prices will continue to increase. maybe crypto will be the biggest investment in the world and become the top choice

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:15:05 PM

I think that in three years the collection of funds by the ICO method will not be in demand. A more reliable way of collecting funds for new projects will be devised. The safety of deposits will increase at an early stage of project development, which will strengthen people's confidence in crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:18:35 PM

if in my opinion, within the next 3 years, crypto will certainly grow and be known to the people in this world for sure. so coins in crypto will also be expensive because there are so many interested people coming

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

I think in 3 years there will be more altcoins at the market. Cryptocurrency will improve and technologically develop in the future becoming safer and more protected from hackers.

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

I think that in 3 years the market will be much larger than now. Many teams will release their platforms. It will be very interesting. Many projects may change the world in the future.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:39:03 PM

I think that in three years the crypto-currency will make a big step forward. I think that bitcoin will cost about $ 50,000. And I'm sure that there will be even more coins.
dxgam

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

in my opinion, cryptocurrency will grow further 3 even more. because interest in cryptocurrency is increasing every year. Moreover, cryptocurrency can make money so that many people will join.
dxgam

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

in my opinion, the development of cryptocurrency will continue to develop in the next three years. and market conditions will improve. because I'm sure the cryptocurrency currency will be increasingly in demand in the future.
Tramvay

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

This is a very difficult question, since it is difficult to imagine what will happen in a year. In my opinion, the changes in this world will be huge, but they will have a positive effect on the crypto currency or not only time will show.
Digicoinz

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

I think that in 3 years the market will be much larger than now. Many teams will release their platforms. It will be very interesting. Many projects may change the world in the future.

That is unlikely, though many ICO projects will launch their products in the coming years, but it is unlikely all will succeed, and important is the investment trend of investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: