Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later?  (Read 5864 times)
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:58:28 PM

For me after 3 years the cryptocurrency are more stable, more institutional investors are already in the blockchain industry, 25% of the population in the world has a crypto asset in their portfolio, Probably BTc and ETH prices surpasses  their all time high by that time.
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
If I will predict what will going to happen to the cryptocurrency 3 year from now, I think that it will continue growing and the popular of cryptocurrencies will get more widen and many people will acknowledge it.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

in the next three years what about cryptocurrencies before answering we must know all the characteristics and risks of investing in cryptocurrencies like what with no one who knows the development of cryptocurrencies in the future surely requires confidence and patience as the main capital
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

for me after 3 years, the cryptocurrency is very well known to people, the demands are high also the price will be high. i think bitcoin is still the main player in the crypto world. and also cryptocurrency will be used in online businesses.
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:09:20 PM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
I am absolutely sure that the crypto market will develop steadily in the coming years. Including investors should become smarter, more carefully choose suitable projects for investment. Therefore, the number of scammers should decrease, and the digital society will become more professional.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

I think this will be more advanced crypto. the more who join in the crypto. and a growing number of countries will finally allow the crypto. and later this crypto technology can be applied in daily activities.

I think, less than 2 thousand cryptocurrencies will exist but they will be better than some of the present tokens. Some alts will simply vanish but the better cryptos will come to replace them, sure.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:27:02 PM

in the next three years, there will certainly be more ico releasing their products, and that is a means of proof for investors to continue to maintain their trust, and of course the regulations governing cryptocurrency will be tightened

upperwonder

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

I think that all the crypto-currencies, headed by their ancestor, are a soap bubble. Within the next three years, he will burst and there will be no trace left of him. And if not, then the goverment will ban it at all levels during this time.
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:32:47 PM

Different things will happen no one knows actually until then but there is something for sure there will be different ico and blockchain then.... Competition will occur and different people will be into cryptocurrency.
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:36:19 PM

in my opinion to predict what will happen to the crypto in 3 years - it's not real .. now it's impossible to say what will happen tomorrow, not that after 3 years .. maybe the situation will change and the crypto currency will become more stable and in demand, or interest in the crypt will be lost and it will be useless to anyone ..

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:50:02 PM

in my opinion to predict what will happen to the crypto in 3 years - it's not real .. now it's impossible to say what will happen tomorrow, not that after 3 years .. maybe the situation will change and the crypto currency will become more stable and in demand, or interest in the crypt will be lost and it will be useless to anyone ..
for this time, while the Crypto currency was falling from 2017 to 2018, there is already a lot of negative about the crypto-currency market. Demand for the crypto currency has decreased and investors are not very willing to invest their funds, because fraudulent projects are added to the bad market.
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

Firstly, I think that most countries will take a crypto currency. And then the usual money will have almost no value. I want to believe in this. This will show the development of the crypto currency
pilitusanelidus

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

I think 3 years later everyone will have crypto. Crypto will become the common sector of investments like any other and will be more stable that now but will grow and change the world actively.

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:41:11 PM

In three years it ll be completely different.

I believe government policy against crypto will change, crypto ll be stronger and srtonger.

Altcoins will come and go, may be Eth ll stay strong. But Bitcoin will always stay number one coin of all the time, I suppose it ll gain just more and more value.

I definetly think market has reached its bottom these days.

Bull market is coming soon.

lihaidong198871

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

Firstly, I think that most countries will take a crypto currency. And then the usual money will have almost no value. I want to believe in this. This will show the development of the crypto currency

That is never going to happen, the FIAT currencies of countries take tens and hundreds of years to be valuable compared to other currencies. I think crypto is just a solution for government projects
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

I think we'll see a lot more regulations. I predict the market cap at least 3 trillion dollar and ethereum price is 3k dollar.  there will be more and more coins  i think also

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Iwabe

Activity: 74
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:02:40 PM

Am seeing good and bright future for cryptocurrency in next few years where plenty of merchant will be accepting it as payment gateway and where government will approve it in their respective  domain Grin
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

I hope the price of BTC $ 10,000, ETH $ 1,000 and we are all happy. As in the past year, crypto prices have risen dramatically, making cryptocurrency popular and well-known throughout the world media. If the crypto price rises then it is very good for the coin holder in increasing the income of investment assets, so that crypto digital money can be beneficial for the world economy. It is possible that the next 3 years of crypto are getting better than now, and if you want to achieve according to the target, now is the time to buy crypto coins for the future.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:31:35 PM

I think that after 3 years the money power still does not have large fluctuations. Bitcoin is still the coin with the greatest value. The bitcoin price just hit 10000$. The other coin such as ether, ripple, NEO, EOS... nothing will change.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:01:33 AM

For me after 3 years the cryptocurrency are more stable, more institutional investors are already in the blockchain industry, 25% of the population in the world has a crypto asset in their portfolio, Probably BTc and ETH prices surpasses  their all time high by that time.

The amount of dollars that each coin would be worth should be worth more than enough 3 years from now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: