Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:01:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later?  (Read 5869 times)
kakmandu

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

I expect crypto market will be come bigger than fiat or forex, but some new regulation will be issued, because we can see now, too many token or coin in the market, and that will be make investor confuse what or where I can invest.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:39:20 PM

I think it is very difficult to give precise answer to your question, the market is changing rapidly and also we are experiencing new possibilities of blockchain technology daily, I think there's no need of being anxious about the market conditions in some years later.

bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC

Its kind a hard to predict what will happen 3 years from now. But I think there's a lot of changes by that time market conditions may recover and stay stable. While in government adoption and regulation matter should be resolve so that cryptocurrency will be legalize in all country. Then more and new coins will be introduce to the market.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC

That the crypto market will develop along with the times, in any case the market will continue to develop with the involvement of new investors.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:59:09 PM

I think that the three leaders are unlikely to change in three years. Bitcoin will be in the first place and I think that most likely it will also lead by a large margin. Ethereum, Ripple will share second and third place. Perhaps Stellar and EOS will also compete for the 3rd and 4th place.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, It will not be a mainstream currency in the next 3 years or later. Even I think Bitcoin won't be a mainstream currency ever. Because Most of the crypto lover don't want to see Bitcoin in mainstream or under regulations. Without regulations, bitcoin can't be a mainstream thing! But, After three years if everything goes well then I think Bitcoin will be more popular in every country, maybe its price will reach 30-40K USD! But If governments continue banning bitcoin or if bitcoin goes under regulation then I have a doubt bitcoin will be chained!
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

well i believe in 3 years crypto will be widely use for transaction cause it become possible with stable coins. IOT will be every where in our life and it will use blockchain and blockchain startup will be emerge and i think company such as eth, nem, vechain will become really big in 3 years.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
CycleSurfer

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:07:41 AM

As I would see it the cryptographic types of cash quite a while from now will have a gigantic impact in numerous countries and likely an extensive part of the countries that don't recognize the computerized cash will at last recognize it. In 3 years many will happen in the matter of cutting edge money. Bitcoin will rise again and most altcoins will in like manner go up in their characteristics.
Cpt.Magic

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

3 yrs from now, those who still trade in crypto currency will be considered criminals. It will be outlawed by most countries. 4 years from now there will be no crypto trading.

The whales who manipulate the markets now will be cashed in and living on a tropical island. No problem.

The skimmers, who are trading right now and making a decent profit will find something else to profit on, as they always do.

And, the newbies will lose most of what they invest, as they always do.

History backs up this view.

Disclaimer: I could be wrong.

Cpt.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

What will happen 3 years later are only two options, success or just being rubbish. But I think Crypto has more opportunities to be successful than just being junk because it has attracted many people in many generations, and that will increase over time.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

I think that three years from now we will e seeing even more adoption of the coins, there will be more big players and once those get in then the price and value of a lot of the coins will skyrocket. Also we will also be seeing a massive die out of most of the scam coins that are in the market right now due to people losing interest in them
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

Of course, the composition of the first 20 coins will change in 3 years, but I think the first 2 positions will not change

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

Three years from now, I think cryptocurrency will be more recognized in many countries. Hoping that regulations regarding ICOs will be setup by that time to eliminate scams and to reduce failed ICOs. Blockchain technology-based projects will be more evident, useful, and maximize.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

i believe in three years crypto will develop more further and has fixed its problem that happen before, crypto will be better and will be used more by people. and of course bitcoin still be a king
just my opinion

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

I think that a lot can change in three years. I believe that bitcoin and Ethereum will also be relevant and take first places in the market. New companies will have to prove themselves and show what they are capable of. And the price of cryptocurrencies will continue to rise.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

What will happen 3 years later are only two options, success or just being rubbish. But I think Crypto has more opportunities to be successful than just being junk because it has attracted many people in many generations, and that will increase over time.
- I just feel the success and the trash are so close together, so we can not predict the chances of success is high or the chance of becoming garbage is high, what I could be 3 years would be a long enough time to change a lot of things. From the perspective of everyone, government regulation, then the face of the entire crypto market, all will have a transformation that we all can not believe but I do not spend too much time on this, I only care about the present, search for methods to earn the most money from crypto then I will have a comfortable life in the future

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum will definitely remain on top, and I suspect that a tronix will also be able to rise in price very well in three years

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

In my thought's this 3 years market will be recovering from dramatic downtrend, that have occurred recently. I think government of each country will find a way to regulate crypto world, which in my opinion is good, I think it needs to be regulated for the crypto market to go higher in price, that will mean more people would trust cryptocurrency market and bring their money to invest in projects they like. So those 3 years we will be in a waiting period and we have to be very patient for our investments to come.

3 years should be enough time to work on regulations and new market rules. public would forget about what happen last 3 years and the hype will be back again.

in my opinion the next 3 years cryptocurrency will be everyone's top choice investment. everything on the internet will be connected to blockchain. and bitcoin will probably be worth more than $ 100K. and each country will legalize crypto.

it might not be bitcoin, blockchain is getting better and better everyday, anytime from now a new better coin will replace bitcoin.

I anticipate that in iii age the condition on the cryptocurrency marketplace desire not modify even . In the basic position desire be each furthermore Bitcoin. The 2nd position desire be common close to Ripple and Ethereum.

based on current market condition, Ripple will replace ethereum.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:20:46 AM

In that times the price of BTC can be around $500k  and the total market cap of crypto going mainstream to multi trillion dollar. The price of Bitcoin is very possible to go to that in 3 years because currently Bitcoin still undervalued, with limited total supply and lower market cap than others asset, Bitcoin will be big in that times.
Zipppcool5

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

I think that all the same cryptocurrency will be approved at the state level and in 3 years they will be introduced as a single world currency. This is an inevitable process of globalization, in which the battle will have its own mission.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: