Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later?  (Read 5859 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

I think crypto will be developing as usual. It is obvious, now crypto is popular,but after decrease less people are interested in crypto services, so I am waiting for game changer to improve this disbalance.
Yes, the cryptocurrency and market will be develop, more popular and again more adoption but you're wrong when you said less people are interested in crypto currency because of the dump in price. The last time I checked only some of the new investors and traders which dont know the depth of the market and came into the market during the last ATH are less interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:27:10 PM

So far to look into the future with the condition that we are talking about cryptocurrencies is too difficult. But I think we will still see Bitcoin as a market leader, and it is likely that the EOS and Ethereum and RIPL will be in a leading position.

Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

We don't know what the future of crypto will be like, but I try not to get too excited over every price change.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

In my opinion crypto after 3 years will be good developed, used as well and integrate into our society, Lot of companies will use crypto and blockchain technologies and some countries will accept crypto.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

We can't predict about future. But I think after 3 years so many things will happen. All good cryptocurrency value will increase very much and all country will accept Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

In three years, bitcoin will have a great appeal  for payment and financialmarket will want to leverahe on popularity and amazing features of bitcoin to make money for themselves and this will inturn pushes prices of bitcoin further higher!

Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

The cryptocurrency market is changing everyday and that makes it difficult to predict what can happen in the next three year. For the sake of this thread, I think bitcoin will still be the mainstream crypto in the next three years.

RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC

There will be more adoption of the coins in three years, with more time there will be more exposure to the coins and the more millionaires that the coins make then the more people are going to want to invest in the coins. By then all of the coins that remain in the market will be very valuable. As long as there are not much dips then people will not have a problem with investing in the coins
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:17:37 PM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC

I think that the currencies will be doing a lot better than they are doing now and we would have a lot more adoption of the coins in the market. That way there will be more value to the coins. Also there will be significant progress when it comes to cryptos being used as a form of legal tender as more people will be willing to use the coins to pay for things

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

I think that the currencies will be doing a lot better than they are doing now and we would have a lot more adoption of the coins in the market. That way there will be more value to the coins. Also there will be significant progress when it comes to cryptos being used as a form of legal tender as more people will be willing to use the coins to pay for things
Development will always take place according to the demand of the people. Three years later can do a lot more in crypto world considering that it will be known for a lot of people and maybe lead them to invest in here and use it as an alternative mode of payment as it has offered unique services such as a person's privacy.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

I think cryptocurrency will be used everywhere. After 3 years she will be everywhere. The more social projects are created, the more it is embedded in the familiar economy.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:08:57 PM

Three years later, I think many people are going to be inclined with cryptocurrency because of its success. We are on the way to crypto generation and everyone will patronize it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

I think this will be right time for the crypto currencies adoption, because if after three years of holding everything, we won't be able to achieve at least 30k USD per Bitcoin, we can quit and close this industry.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

I believe that the crypto market will continue to develop, and there will definitely be regulation. Different blockchain platforms are being created now and the best ones are selected from them, which will be used in different industries in the future. After three years, most likely we will already see the use of the blockchain in various government agencies and it may be possible to safely shop in both online stores and offline. Cryptocurrencies will definitely be further developed and this will be the beginning of the financial digital era.
novusordo

Activity: 800

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

I think cryptocurrency will be used everywhere. After 3 years she will be everywhere. The more social projects are created, the more it is embedded in the familiar economy.
Too early for cryptocurrency to be popular in the community, Crypto is still in the early stages and needs a lot of time so it can penetrate our lives in a holistic way. In the next 3 years I think it will be like the present

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:38:10 PM

I think this will be right time for the crypto currencies adoption, because if after three years of holding everything, we won't be able to achieve at least 30k USD per Bitcoin, we can quit and close this industry.
I also believe that in three years cryptocurrency will be more popular and we will be able to take advantage of the many opportunities that they can give us.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:31:19 PM

Crypto conditions will change much in the next three years. It could be that some of the increase happened so make crypto have enough price higher than at present. hope others will certainly show up more support from the State for crypto and many transactions using crypto. but that obviously the longer the more who know and know about crypto.

PurpleTulle

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:14:30 AM

In my opinion many things will happen in this time. There will be more interesting blockchain projects and those who entered this market with their ideas in early-mid 2017 should show the world what they have done. If all things will be according their roadmap than I see the bright future of the market and new level of crypto development in all directions Smiley

I agree with you about more interesting projects entering the cryptospace and it's already happening even now.  One I'm really psyched about is HiNounou.  They're focused mainly on bringing wellness to senior citizens. Aside insurance,  they provide a number of product and service,  and they even have a companion robot along the way.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:21:02 AM

I also believe that in three years cryptocurrency will be more popular and we will be able to take advantage of the many opportunities that they can give us.

We only have high hopes to see the price of coins go up again because I see Bitcoin experiencing a bad decline now. Ethereum and other types of coins will probably have a worse price.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:18:30 AM

No one know exactly how cryptocurrency will turn out in the next three years, but I think the crypto space will be more organized(and regulated if possible) than what we have today. There will be more adoption, it may take longer time but crypto will succeed on the long run after passing through hard times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: