Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:29:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later?  (Read 5862 times)
brocardinf

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:25:33 AM

That's cool of course to try to predict. Me seems this coin still even in the Bud there. She'll be here in a couple of years and we'll all be surprised.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:48:50 AM

Three years later, in 2021, I believe that the value of Bitcoin has exceeded $50,000. Perhaps many people don't believe it, but I believe that cryptocurrency will succeed. This is a human revolution, and I believe that human progress will be achieved.

shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

For the next 3 years, I think Crypto will experience very good growth and the price of Bitcoin will definitely rise very high. I believe that Bitcoin has enormous potential and all Altcoin in 2021 will definitely grow very high.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

Three years later, in 2021, I believe that the value of Bitcoin has exceeded $50,000. Perhaps many people don't believe it, but I believe that cryptocurrency will succeed. This is a human revolution, and I believe that human progress will be achieved.

I also hope it. But unfortunatelly there could be a barrier from governments. Regulations, forbiddances and of course centralization of mining in corporations hands. Bitcoin and altcoins should be owned to all and nobody

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
I think that the basic coin will develop. the Ethereum is supported by an important factor, the projects of exchangers. In General, this is the main coin that will live 100%, and perhaps it will be possible to pay in some stores and gas stations.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:05:17 AM

3 years letter.
i think Bitcoin price will hit $50.000.
and that is a glory of cryptocurrency before down again.
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

I think we will see a more regulated market with the big companies or banks entered to cryptocurrency world. But with more regulations around we won't people become rich in overnight.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:12:30 AM

I think we will see a more regulated market with the big companies or banks entered to cryptocurrency world. But with more regulations around we won't people become rich in overnight.

Yes, I'm also afraid of this - banks will just kill anonymity of cryptocurrencies, and we will lose this freedom that we're enjoying now. And one more thing that we'll lose is volatility on the market, I suppose. Higher capitalization = more stability

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

I think 3 years later cryptocurrency will be more accepted in more countries as legal asset or currency, more and more stores will accept cryptocurrency as a payment method. The as a result of widely adoption, cryptocurrency price will be much more higher than now.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

I think three years later we will see most of the altcoin from now will be gone from top 100 marketcap because they will be replaced with newer and better altcoin, the one that will survive is the one that has use case. Most of the alt right now hasn't release their platform and only rely on their whitepaper and marketing hype and those alt won't survive in a few years.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

Afyer 3 years, i think cryptocurrency would develop so much. As for the country that banned bitcoin, they would probably allow after three years, even now some country that banned bitcoin are opening their doors on cryptocurrency. I also think that there are furthermore development about crptocurrency that benefits crypto enthusiast.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

Last year was superb because of the bull run that happened in December. However, this year is the year of the longest bearish market. This year is very challenging that every coin is looking for a strong recovery. Next year might probably the recovery period. So that two years from now, bull run might happen. In three years, insignificant coins will die down only the best will survive.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

There would be adoption, acceptance and growth. most coins would fail, apart from the top 20 coins presently, if they don't push up to survive. although they would be an aid to adoption of cryptocurrency use generally. i think in 3 years time, bitcoin would have found general acceptability as countries would have found a way to work with it. however, btc may be a little bit higher and stable, but use would keep growing.
comforteagle23

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

Knowing what a volatile market it is, it is difficult to predict something. Today he has one pet, the other tomorrow. And so from time to time.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

I think this is a big correction for this market after a year of overheating. And later on it will grow stronger than it is now. We need to have faith in it.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

Thinking of what will be in the cryptocurrency world there years from now. I want us to prepare our mind for a very though situation, the situation now is already very heated for the cryptocurrency market and I actually don't see it stopping any time soon unless there is a measure put in place to correct it so while hoping for a better days ahead let us also prepare our mind for the worst.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:26:22 AM

I think 3 years later we will hit ATH of market capitalisation and everybody will get reward.
It is a good period to improve market and change it to the better
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:28:56 AM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
In my own thoughts, probably cryptocurrency that time will become even more better and famous in the social sites. And the number of registered users in the bitcointalk forum will increase. The only thing I'm worried and I'm not sure are the price of each coin because as of now, it really goes down deep which is not a good indications.
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

I think that a lot of things will change, 3 years is a long time for change, and of course it is difficult to say what will happen and how the market will behave, of course I want the best.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

it is difficult to say what will happen in 3 years, now I am more concerned about what is happening now, it is not particularly pleasing to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: