Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin losing value is nothing surprising, will continue  (Read 21140 times)
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

This has been a good time for the traders, very few has got the ability to predict in a precise manner how the price moves will happen. Traders has the mentality to buy when low and sell when it is high. When it reached around $8400 the buying trend was found high which was the profiting of traders. Now the downtrend has got low circulating supply, which describes it to be the time to buy back.

Its not solely about the circulating supply because considering the popularity of bitcoin which is still very much less here the supply is tremendously high. If you were to put circulation in the calculation then its right thing but currently we have enough supply and the demand is somewhat decreased which means no movement in the positive direction. The direction will be upwards when this stuff goes vice versa. Bitcoin losing value, thats correct, but its best thing because everyone gets the chance now to jump in and stop arguing about the whole dam bearish thing.  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:04:18 PM

Bitcoins losing meaning and value is natural, its not capable to manage the worlds economy, you freaks dont understand that because you dont want to face and consider the complexity of the worlds socioeconomic structure, thinking you could replace all currencies with a currency that is based on race about installed computation power without imense social, cultural, and economic consequences was a ridiculous idea in the first place, that drove the ponzi scheme hype and was nothing but a naive illusion, wich you used to collect followers.

nevertheless some good thing remain, of bitcoins shortlived existance

an online kapital market, and a more decentral kapital market where the influence of the national banking cartel is reduced,

exactly what satoshi wanted.

i doubt satoshi was so stupid to actually think that he would replace all currencies with bitcoin like all his followers did.

satoshi was seeking to reduce the influence of the banking cartels, and i think he achieved what he wanted.
Obviously there is nothing to surprise about if bitcoin is losing its valuation, I think we kl should know and should accept this thing very well that bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency and apart from being volatile, it is a kind of investment so both these factors plays a very crucial role in determining the valuation of bitcoin that how it will going to flactuates so there is nothing to worry about towards the deflating valuation of bitcoin, I think we all should continue with our investment.
bryanparcon

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:24:20 AM

I completely agree that Bitcoin won't be the sole global currency as many would like to believe, but that doesn't mean that it can't exist as a global alternative. It already does cross-border transfers better, it can do fees better, and being different from fiat means owning some is akin to diversification, among other things. It hasn't lived up entirely to its potential yet, but I see no reason to declare its death just because of a little crash. It's going to survive for as long as it has a workable niche.

You're right though, I don't think Satoshi ever meant it to replace all currencies at all.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:30:22 AM

I am not agree with you on this matter. For me the bitcoins value not going down, actually it is stayin strongly in the market. Look at the last 6 months, all the coins have lost in the cryptocurrency market but bitcoin. The price never went down from $6.000. But if you look at the Ethereum the price went down from $400 to $200..
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:30:00 AM

I am not agree with you on this matter. For me the bitcoins value not going down, actually it is stayin strongly in the market. Look at the last 6 months, all the coins have lost in the cryptocurrency market but bitcoin. The price never went down from $6.000. But if you look at the Ethereum the price went down from $400 to $200..
surely, the value of bitcoin always goes up and down at any time. so I will still trust bitcoin and I will maintain bitcoin investment. Low prices are good to start investing because you can get coins at low prices.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:48:08 AM

As bitcoin continue its downfall and the unstable condition of marketplace make more and more people, investor and bounty hunter become doubtful about the authenticity of bitcoin and we can't blame them to feel this way.. let's just wait what will happen in the next few years for this bitcoin because there are still hopeful to make a profit out of it.

richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:35:26 AM

Of course, it’s frustrating that many altcoins are disappearing and leaving the market because many projects are dying because of the low cost of coins Bitcoin also drops, what will happen next? bitcoin too burst?
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

Nothing new that bitcoin fluctuates a lot, we moved from 5k to 20k in no time and then we came down hard, I firmly believe that there will be another bull run sooner or later
Sure, but it is not about coming from 5k to 20k, but rather (if you look at ~2-3 year period 2014-2017) it is about coming down from 1k to 200, staying there for a long time and then going up to 20k.

Just the same, recently we have come down from 20k to 6.5k, and probably we will stay there long time, but we will move to 100k eventually Smiley
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, which every one need to know, like wise other alt-coin in the industries, base on that, many trader and investors are into the system, where we have Demand and Supply structures towards the crypto trade platform, Hence, is not a surprising case, while market keep on fluctuating, Very soon bitcoin we go back to moon.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

This is actually what I have realized since I've joined and known bitcoin for quite some time now. Bitcoin will decrease it's value and will surely still increase its value no matter what. That characteristics of bitcoin makes it more special and volatile. It is a natural thing considering it as a cryptocurrency.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

As bitcoin continue its downfall and the unstable condition of marketplace make more and more people, investor and bounty hunter become doubtful about the authenticity of bitcoin and we can't blame them to feel this way.. let's just wait what will happen in the next few years for this bitcoin because there are still hopeful to make a profit out of it.

I do not see the greatest fall of Bitcoin. It shows a very small volatility. The holders are ready to meet the bull run period already. I believe that we will not wait for it for long.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

It is too early to tell about the failure of satoshi nakamoto,and as far as i believe its not hes plan to replace existing currency but to help the whole world in making transactions specially when payments are involved.look at japan they are using bitcoin ss a country currency but YEN(local currency)remains with value,its only that bitcoin and yen together helping the community.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

However, bitcoin does have a lot of followers and more people and companies are starting to use it. Therefore, I think that bitcoin can be fully realized as a currency and be actively used in the world.

rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

And I believe that we will use bitcoin as a currency. Yes, maybe it will not be on such a global scale as everyone represents. But some countries have already adopted it, and many countries are on their way. So bitcoin can be used as intended - as a currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

I still believe that bitcoin will remain relevant and evolve. This is a very successful technology that can be useful for the modern economy, despite all the skeptical protests. Bitcoin will not lose its value, you'll see.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

I don't see any practical reasons why BTC should lose its price, it has its brand and people want to own/use it, I think that its price will only grow.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:19:33 AM

I am believe satoshi vision is not replacing all currency is the world. I am believe he introducing a new monetary system thru bitcoin system. I am believe bitcoin will not losing the value because most country already recognizing it and allowing bitcoin as payment in merchant
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:40:10 AM

losing value in bitcoin is a very ordinary thing in the bitcoin trading, we can see there are many times that bitcoin lose their values, but we can see too that the price of bitcoin or bitcoin never gives up. the price of bitcoin back to normal in some days, so bitcoin is the strong currency, it is very good for us as the bitcoin user

jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:27:01 AM

It is the matter of believing in bitcoin whatever it is losing its value. The important is that bitcoin is still the number one in cryptocurrency. I understand the market value that should go up and down.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

Of course, it’s frustrating that many altcoins are disappearing and leaving the market because many projects are dying because of the low cost of coins Bitcoin also drops, what will happen next? bitcoin too burst?

Do not worry about it. Bitcoin will not vanish from the market. This is the cryptocurrency that has the largest support. The number if BTC wallets is constantly growing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: