Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:59:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin losing value is nothing surprising, will continue  (Read 21142 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:39:58 AM

Yes bitcoin value is losing but it is not surprising for me and i think it should not be suprising for anyone else also. Bitcoin flickers alot and is totally unpredictable. Downfall and upturn of bitcoin can take place anytime.

Bitcoin reach the highest value on 2017
Yes, I find it's too difficult for most crypto able to uptrend once again because there are many regulation has been made against crypto.

For me personally, I keep hold as long as possible , at least until 2020
When impossible become the chance for us to achieve profit,right ?
Yeah if there are a lot of regulations still against in crypto, maybe we will still find it difficult to reach that price again in the near term, but once again fluctuations make prices rise and fall quickly, so I myself believe that sooner or later the value will definitely strengthen again for whatever reason..
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:48:07 AM

this also happened several years ago even before the price of bitcoin rose to the month in 2017, bitcoin was already volatile. so it's not supposed to panic, because if the current price of bitcoin is falling, there is a high probability of rising again.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:13:53 AM

We already profit with bitcoin. In my opinion, the price of bitcoin is still high and reasonable. Remember many people in the past year are only expecting bitcoin to reach the 1k USD and that's the highest they are expecting. And See how bitcoin gain and got to the top. So for me, these situations are still okay to handle and I will still HOLD bitcoins.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

When we invested in crypto we assumed that the market is very volatile. When you think you didn't make a wise decision remember the pizza bought with 10k btc.
I think, hey ... it has worse, I could have gave up 10k btc over a single pizza.
Regret is a strong word, but he didn't have how to know that btw would reach so much high value.
However, if you were hungry to death, wouldn't you give them up to eat?
Maybe he was hungry to death lmao

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
gheawari431

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:10:41 AM

Really it is very shocking to all crypto lovers. Last one year it is very panic to me. One year ago i believed that there some fake news that some people flow in crypto industry and investors sell their BTC or tokens in low price. As a result price go down. But last one year there is no fake news that can demotion BTC price. So what is happening in future that i could not think really. No prediction is working as well as.
Bitcoin prices rose sharply or fell sharply not surprisingly, because the price of bitcoin was formed by the supply and demand of the bitcoin market players, it cannot be intervened by the government. It is different from fiat money which can be intervened by the central bank, so that money market shocks will not occur. Meanwhile, bitcoin speculators with large capital can at any time pour bitcoin to shake the market, and profit.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:15:39 AM

Bitcoins losing meaning and value is natural, its not capable to manage the worlds economy, you freaks dont understand that because you dont want to face and consider the complexity of the worlds socioeconomic structure, thinking you could replace all currencies with a currency that is based on race about installed computation power without imense social, cultural, and economic consequences was a ridiculous idea in the first place, that drove the ponzi scheme hype and was nothing but a naive illusion, wich you used to collect followers.

nevertheless some good thing remain, of bitcoins shortlived existance

an online kapital market, and a more decentral kapital market where the influence of the national banking cartel is reduced,

exactly what satoshi wanted.

i doubt satoshi was so stupid to actually think that he would replace all currencies with bitcoin like all his followers did.

satoshi was seeking to reduce the influence of the banking cartels, and i think he achieved what he wanted.

There's still tomorrow for me to wait that theres hope to loof for.Maybe for a year bitcoin is losing value now but l believe this coming months bitcoin will survive and everyone will surprise of bitcoin price increase.
kelaxo76r

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:58:39 AM

From numerous points of view the global financial system depends on trust between people, organizations and governments. One idea to kick around is that we trust in all the computer bits that indicate what number of shares of an organization we possess, how much money we have at the bank and the Mastercard charges and installments for the stuff we purchase. To a vast degree these are computer bits stored as different locations. Bitcoin and different CCs are comparable in this regard. Be that as it may, if the trust in CCs falls apart it will prompt a fall in their prices.
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:41:19 AM

The value of bitcoins in the market is showing signs of growth over the middle of 2018, and it will continue to grow at this level and I fully believe in that. The price increase will cause a new breakthrough for BTC in 2019, I believe in it  Grin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

i feel sorry for all those who bagholded altcoins thinking they can become rich and now that their dreams are being shattered they are starting to point the finger at bitcoin just to have someone or something to blame for the mistakes they have made...

hopefully the illusion you have built for yourself also bursts with the bubble bursts.
for the problem of holding and holding and maybe it's a strategy in investing every investor, those who feel confident and have patience, of course, will continue to hold back and wait for opportunities to gain profit in investing
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

Bitcoins losing meaning and value is natural, its not capable to manage the worlds economy, you freaks dont understand that because you dont want to face and consider the complexity of the worlds socioeconomic structure, thinking you could replace all currencies with a currency that is based on race about installed computation power without imense social, cultural, and economic consequences was a ridiculous idea in the first place, that drove the ponzi scheme hype and was nothing but a naive illusion, wich you used to collect followers.

an online kapital market, and a more decentral kapital market where the influence of the national banking cartel is reduced,

i doubt satoshi was so stupid to actually think that he would replace all currencies with bitcoin like all his followers did.

satoshi was seeking to reduce the influence of the banking cartels, and i think he achieved what he wanted.
The price is unstable so we have to expect that this kind of situation can happen. Its really sad to see that some of us are losing hope. As an investor we dont only invest , we also need to believe. Never feel hopeless because I know that bitcoin can handle this kind of situation.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:37:25 PM

Thats right mate bitcoins concept is not a replacemant of different currencies in the world nor an alternative one that can gave us choices on what to use.Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has alot of benefits but disadvantages as well so we need to be open for every situation since votality were always there.

gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

In this times bitcoin is losing its value, but no one knows , bitcoin has its down times and up turns. Totally unpredictable, but I cam say now that its loses its value. As time goes by.
I do not see any factor by which you can judge that bitcoin is losing value.You just look at bitcoin through the prism of quick profits.Remember how much it cost in the beginning and see how much it costs now?Its value is growing every day regardless of the current market price.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:36:36 PM

We know that bitcoin price is  unstable so we dont have to be surprised whats happening now. It was on a big down of a price but dont judge bitcoin,  it will recover soon.  Think postive and never doubt  it, those who truly in bitcoin will earn a good result.
schupp

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:46:19 PM

It is true that bitcoin can't replace all fiat currency in the world, but at least bitcoin can be the best investment to generate profits, and because I feel the benefits of bitcoin, I believe in bitcoin.
Some day in the future fiat currencys will be replaced, not sure if it will be bitcoin but the world's constantly changing itself. And I think that the development of bitcoin an other cryptocurrencys took and take part in that change. It started something. And I believe that there is a future for bitcoin.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

Price and value are not exactly the same, the price of bitcoin and most of the other coins in the market has gone down, that is undeniable, but the value of bitcoin has not go down, bitcoin is as valuable as it was before, this may seem odd to some people but it is the truth, the utility of bitcoin remains unchanged despite the low price you can still send transactions without a third party and that has value.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

It is true that bitcoin can't replace all fiat currency in the world, but at least bitcoin can be the best investment to generate profits, and because I feel the benefits of bitcoin, I believe in bitcoin.
I agree. It cannot replace what we we have before and traditional currency but still it can help to improve our living. There are many benefits that bitcoin could bring that need to see by everyone for them to realize that it is good opportunity that the price us down to buy more volume for them to hold and get profit in the future.

Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:43:01 AM

Yes I agree that it is not surprising for those bitcoin risk takers. It is just temporary of the market and let us continue to believe it.
Bitcoin will always be attractive to users, including when prices fall. Some of the bitcoin users expect prices to drop to USD 3,000 because bitcoin will be easily accepted by the public worldwide if the price is not too expensive. After that the price will slowly rise, but not too volatile.
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 04:04:15 AM

i was right half a year ago and you gimmicks still are too corrupt to work and develop the cryptoindustry in a systematic and consequential manner.

in half year more i will be even more right, just keep observing the changes. when i wrote this topic in jun 03. bitcoin price was at 7600 now its less than 4k we see again at 2k the next halving.

efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

I hope bear market ended and market start to recovery. Its very hard to see market drop more than 90% and i am believe investor portfolio decrease the value and suffering big loss.

Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:24:39 AM

We know that bitcoin price is  unstable so we dont have to be surprised whats happening now. It was on a big down of a price but dont judge bitcoin,  it will recover soon.  Think postive and never doubt  it, those who truly in bitcoin will earn a good result.
I am not surprised by the decline in the price of bitcoin, because it is indeed unstable so it increases rapidly, decreases too quickly. As a bitcoin owner must always be vigilant and analyze the bitcoin price movements because the information that raises the issue of bitcoin can have an impact on the price of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: