Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This dip is great!  (Read 1300 times)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:46:50 PM

I am trying to increase my ICX, CVC tokens. I also want to add WAN to my portfolio, it looks good to buy some at this level. However, buying in batches is a good strategy in such situation.
Best thing to de when bear market is to increase our holdings so when this market recover we can earn more. See the dip as an opportunity, don’t ever miss this or you will regret it. Buy good coins instead of shit coins, don’t sell your holdings right now be patient.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

I've just reinvested in to PRL again at 2910 SAT, insane value.

What's every one else buying? suggest your best buys.

In the current situation, everything is so cheap that you can buy everything at once. But I believe that 80% of the funds should be invested in the top 20 coins. The remaining 20% in altcoins of promising projects.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:53:01 PM

I am trying to increase my ICX, CVC tokens. I also want to add WAN to my portfolio, it looks good to buy some at this level. However, buying in batches is a good strategy in such situation.
Best thing to de when bear market is to increase our holdings so when this market recover we can earn more. See the dip as an opportunity, don’t ever miss this or you will regret it. Buy good coins instead of shit coins, don’t sell your holdings right now be patient.

Well, you have a point bud but somehow we need to consider the worst possibility. Yeah, it's a great opportunity this red days as the market is so bloody but the users must aware and know the coins which can be have a potential in the future and will able to provide a hreat profit in the future.
rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:06:24 PM

Market is dipped to same level of february 2018 and this shows we can be dipped even below 5k usd , bcoz everytime bitcoin test it support area it goes weaker than earlier . we are touching 6k level 3rd time - in february , march-april and now june . so if it goes below 5k USD then i will buy alts and some of top 10 coins .
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:18:45 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 05:25:14 PM by senne

I think the recent theft in the popular South Korean exchanges has lead to such a massive problem. But I totally agree to you that this can be one of the most crucial time to buy the coins you have been waiting so long. I have already invested much amount in IOST but the recent fall in the price has initiated my greed to buy more, hence invested some bucks into this coin. One should always know the best time to buy and I believe this is one such time.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:30:06 PM

Agree with that!..it is a great opportunity to anyone to buy now to earn more profits through a proper handle of it. It depend on how to apply a best strategies when doing investing,trading or any form of activities that it will be profitable on the right time of selling.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:44:12 PM

I think the recent theft in the popular South Korean exchanges has lead to such a massive problem.

Or that is another news thats being faked by these exchanges to avoid being charged by market manipulation. Some exchanges are under investigation already, and they will be fined with huge amount for such activity. We cant really trust anyone these days when we're talking about financial assets.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rasu_pa

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:08:14 AM

Looks like it. Dip keeps coming but crypto is hanging around. Lets hope it will rebound by the end of 2018.
preshpr1nce (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:13:02 AM

This one was caused by the announcement from Japan that exchanges will be enforced to supply information to crack down on money laundering.
It blows my mind how such nothing news impacts the market, people are weak
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:24:24 AM

Agree with that!..it is a great opportunity to anyone to buy now to earn more profits through a proper handle of it. It depend on how to apply a best strategies when doing investing,trading or any form of activities that it will be profitable on the right time of selling.
Dip is really a great opportunity to all investors, when hear some news about dipping state,then grab the opportunity to buy more coins and be patient by holding on it. In some case ,the market has been run rapidly for these long months and it is hard to predict when it will recover. So be patient by holding your coins untill the market is stable,then it can purchase immensely profitable.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

I think the recent theft in the popular South Korean exchanges has lead to such a massive problem.

Or that is another news thats being faked by these exchanges to avoid being charged by market manipulation. Some exchanges are under investigation already, and they will be fined with huge amount for such activity. We cant really trust anyone these days when we're talking about financial assets.

Nah. If it has that much effect then bitcoin should've dropped a lot more. Bithumb owned to the security compromise and guaranteed to return the lost funds so it's likely not about that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:27:38 AM

The news of the exchange hacking didn't seem to have much of an effect on the price and positive news like no more Mt. Gox sell offs will probably not do much to raise it either

If you don't get excited during market dips like this one you might not be doing it right Grin

Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

This is a good chance to buy at the lowest price, but you have to understand that the price will still consolidate a bit, so you should not hope for a rapid growth.
Yes definitely, this a good chance indeed. Well all hope that sooner or later it will bounce back all green, we just have to be patient enough for this. Buy coin that have the potential to grow in the future.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:32:02 PM

In this dip i am buying ethereum because i want to put my hard earned money to essentia and Noiz.
Essentia  is the protocol for dapps many dapps has been implemented there and another will comes.
And Noiz will be the next BAT and maybe will be better because there are some features Noiz have and BAT dont have it. And for existing token i am buying atlant token because the platform near to launch.
xlm19877

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:53:33 PM

It appears as though crypto is going retro. Exchange esteem is diving deep plunge. The individuals who contributed some time before the plunge are enduring loses. Fortunate for the individuals who have stores put aside.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

I've just reinvested in to PRL again at 2910 SAT, insane value.

What's every one else buying? suggest your best buys.
I completely agree to this.

This is the best time to expand and average out your portfolio when altcoins are available at one time discount. I don't believe that we will see such a price correction again in future when many experts are predicting a bullish second half of this year. I have been accumulating small cap potential coins which are at great discount at the present. My bet for small cap coins are REM (REMME), EDR (Endor Protocol), PRL (Oyster), XDCE (XinFin) and for large and mid cap, I am investing in BTC, ETH, TRX, EOS, IOST.
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

THis dip is the best thing ever Im Buying coin like crazy . It will bounce back and this time it will go higher than we can imagine . A lot of people have come Into crypto since last bull run and are just waiting to see green to start putting money back in

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:21:02 PM

If you have some money left to invest then it is obviously a good moment to invest, otherwise it is just crap and this dip is making all of us suffer by a lot, there is no exception.
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:22:45 PM

The one who really wins in this current dip right now would be the ones who have not invested in crypto yet. And I think those who does not have any active investments in crypto yet. Those who bought during the ATH needs a little more patience in dealing with their investments, no doubt this will go up it is just a matter of asking when would that happen.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

There is no doubt there is a great value in the market now, but people need to be very careful here, alot of these tokens won't go up again, it has happen over and over again, if you look at the past bear trend most of these tokens didn't regain  their value. Choose right when investing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: