Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This dip is great!  (Read 1300 times)
IcoBale01

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

I agree, everything is really cheap right now. I would invest in the big established coins top 20 in coinmarketcap because when the market recovers, these will be the coins that will grow back in value for sure.
My Favorit coin:Ziliqa,Wanchain,Rchain,NEO!  Roll Eyes
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackisjoke

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:14:22 AM

amazing? Do you know how many people have lost money? You think the price is high and some people are already crying. You should consider the feelings of others.
liliann

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

Yes, I think the decline is great. But I don't think he is over. You do not have to enter the field with confidence. Loss of risk will lead to loss. Rational investment.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:50:23 AM

The decline is not over. I am waiting for the stabilized period and it is not now. Playing on the bear period make you lose more little by little.
skaynet

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

I think so too this is the time to buy altcoin.
beloved altcoin falling far down like tokenomy, xem, eth
preshpr1nce (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

amazing? Do you know how many people have lost money? You think the price is high and some people are already crying. You should consider the feelings of others.

I am not an evil person and I'm sorry if you feel you've lost.
Key thing to remember is you've not lost unless you sold, none of the recent prices have really been over the top so it'll recover back.

Being able to buy cheap is great in all senses though, one way to regain money is to buy now and reduce your initial buy in price, once it recovers your profits will be greater.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

Yes everything is cheap now and at the same time, scary cheap because some coins might not recover after the great fall. I wanted to buy bitcoin because its cheap now but if it dips down again Im afraid I’d be on loss. Thinking of buying another coin like XEM or SC perhaps.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
preshpr1nce (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:02:34 AM

Yes everything is cheap now and at the same time, scary cheap because some coins might not recover after the great fall. I wanted to buy bitcoin because its cheap now but if it dips down again Im afraid I’d be on loss. Thinking of buying another coin like XEM or SC perhaps.

I guess you have to weigh up direction, it's far more likely to go to $8k again vs dipping under $6k, we've had quite a few of these dips now challenging $6k but the support at that level is too strong, each time it's bounced back over $8k
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

yep everything is cheap. i am looking for and invest in coins/tokens that are hidden gems in my opinion. NLX is one of them. bright future to come in a few years.
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:56:02 AM

Most coins are in red for weeks. They are dipping. For some this a good time to buy because coins are cheap, but for those who bought those coins at a higher price this is a bad time for them.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

I've just reinvested in to PRL again at 2910 SAT, insane value.

What's every one else buying? suggest your best buys.

Well i agree that most alts are really cheap right now, many have had a 70% retrace since those december highs and yes its a great time to buy into quality coins.

I think any token on the top 20-30 are great buys minus the obvious vaporvare coins.

However its important to stick to quality and not to get to greedy here chasing gains, we are still in the bear phase and if 6k breaks then most alts could probably drop another 50% from here easily. Again why i emphasize sticking to quality  

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
oceanriver

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

Yeah, I do agree on what you have said that this is the great opportunity to buy back more tokens but I would rather suggest to buy from established coins like ethereum, ripple, cardano, and many more. buy on dips and sell on all time highs.
Well I doubt buying back right now would be a good idea first of all because bitcoin dominance is still quite low. Looking at the past the altcoins should keep on dropping for now and when bitcoin reached dominance of 50-60% then I would buy back into altcoins.
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

The decline is not over. I am waiting for the stabilized period and it is not now. Playing on the bear period make you lose more little by little.

Yeah this can be the great dip ever in history since I joined cryptocurrency, and if we will wait for another stabilization I think its the right time to believe in corrections. No bubble price speculations but its reality in case to case basis, as volatile price movement could take place in different scenarios which could crash the price very fast and also pumps it further.

jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

I am not buying anything at the moment I am waiting for a real sign of recovery first. I hope I am wrong but I have a feeling that we can go sub 5 000 usd

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

LOL how can you say the dip is great ? We are in the dip since January 2018 and I hope it will finish fast or btc will force me to cash out all my funds.
I still have patience with my funds.
preshpr1nce (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

LOL how can you say the dip is great ? We are in the dip since January 2018 and I hope it will finish fast or btc will force me to cash out all my funds.
I still have patience with my funds.

Look at it this way, 2017 was such a great year because we had all the room in the world to go up, this year was never going to have the same chance.
If this dips and you can increase your total BTC along the way, you're just setting yourself up for good things.

Crypto is still in it's early days, long term it's going to be worth a lot, just remember how much the total market went up in 2017, to think this is a sustainable pace is a bit crazy, for crypto to last it needs to grow at a realistic pace, we will probably continue to see bear periods, bull periods and more bear periods with a gradual increase year by year.

Trading is key to increase your profits, if you can increase your total BTC year by year while the price gradually goes up with large corrections in between, you still come out a big winner.

Selling in a panic = instant loss, people need to get over what 2017 brought in, this is still a better market than stocks, forex etc for weekly profits.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

I can't think this dip is a sale for all cryptocurrencies. Best option for me is those good ICO's that aren't yet affected by the dip. For your information this dip is the lowest this year 2018 and there is no money that would/could come in, we're unregulated, whales rekt the plebs, no game to play on. Buy on new coins instead of the promising old ones, it would rekt you.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

Investors will see this situation as a good opportunity to buy more but those who lose their money because of this, we can’t do anything about it no one wants cryptomarket to be like this. deal with it people learn fron your lose and keep on doing better in this market, know how to ride the trend.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

I've just reinvested in to PRL again at 2910 SAT, insane value.

What's every one else buying? suggest your best buys.
Yes its always been best to buy on the dip but the thing here is that you do able to point out which is the deepest point? For some coins in the market which do have potential then its worth to buy cheap coins but for PRL? I dont think so that this would be a worthy one but well its your money and its your own decision which coin you would purchase on. Market corrections is always been part of the ecosystem of a healthy market where we cant see anytime shooting up prices there would really be times like this one.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

The dip is definitely great because it open another windows for buying low and selling high but it quite unfortunate that people forget or don't understand that every successful business setting have it own raining day in other to be balance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: