Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This dip is great!  (Read 1300 times)
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

During the dip we have one business and investment decision to make and that is buying when the price hit the bottom.  Many of us did not follow this simple rules and that is why we are loosing in trading.  If you buy at the right time and sell at the right time there is no way you will not make profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

I've just reinvested in to PRL again at 2910 SAT, insane value.

What's every one else buying? suggest your best buys.

It is indeed a good time to pick up cheap coins. I would recommend the usual solid, high-cap projects. But one thing to note is that often in previous dips, the coins that fell hardest also recover quickest, so that might be something to bear in mind.

Weswayahe

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

Yes, now time if you want to buy some coins. As we can see at the market if all coins's price are very low now and especially the best coin, like BTC, ETH, XMR, NEO for invest at future. But  be careful don't be too eager. So choose a coin that if appropriate with your budget.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

Yeah this dip is absolutely awesome, that's why it's always good to have more fiat just for the dip like this, I'm doing dollar cost averaging on Pundi X, Icx and Sntr coin,  hopefully they gonna give a good return when the bulls arrive
preshpr1nce (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

idk when is exactly dip. the price always breaks the dips
btw i also investor of PRL. do you check PRL price now?
hoping that you dont be dissapointed lol

I sold it around 3500 after buying at 2900, these dips are great for swing trading, I'm not a holder.

I've also managed to make 10%+ on Dent multiple times over during these times
unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

Absolutely, we have so free choice now where we invest, I have my TOP 3 coins, but still think about the others and I cannot decide which is the best option, but I love this market situation instead of panic!
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

My money is over for purchase. I bought some interesting for  me coin ana now I can trade or wait only. It's not bad but a bit boring  Cheesy I will try to learn more in the TA. And in the ICOs I see some interesting. Maybe I find gems there?
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

Perfect times at the moment. if i only had more free money to spend. this dips and lows are best and in few months there will be other emotions about it Smiley
cryptor47

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

Dips are great for getting the coins you might have missed before at a great price, the only problem is that nobody knows when the whole market will reverse. Buying in fractions is the solution.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:40:41 PM

Market downfall is good only to those people who wants to enter the crypto as they can start to invest at lower prices and they can choose what coins they wanted to invest and then keep holding until the price reach higher than their buying price to get profits. For those people who have been here during the peak of bitcoin at $19k, this downfall is stressful to them as this will take enough time for them to wait until it reach again the peak.

Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

Firstly there is no dip in this marketplace. There is always lower. Second, there is no way to understand the dip point unless it has already started to increase.
You can try to buy during the decrease period which is very dangerous because there is no dip

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

THis dip is the best thing ever Im Buying coin like crazy . It will bounce back and this time it will go higher than we can imagine . A lot of people have come Into crypto since last bull run and are just waiting to see green to start putting money back in

Dip is never good because it goes back and we have panic sellers in the market who on the small dip creates so much havoc that they start to sell and further the market falls badly and it takes so much time for the recovery to start happen. Thus better that dip does not happen for long time .

I agree, there are not many like the thread starter that are so enthusiastic about another dip, most of us have already bought the dip in February and see the value of our assets consistently shrinking.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

I think the decline is not enough and should continue to fall until next August, It is very likely that the price of Bitcoin will be lower compared to last month, I strongly believe this slump is great, it is a very good entry point to reinvest or utilize our current investment.
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:29:31 PM

While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

Lool, because most of people are panic sellers, because some of them invest a lot of money in crypto and they dont want to loose them all. And dont forget, that a lot of people sell to buy back at bottom, that's why dumping is so strong.
panic selling and FUD, these 2 factor that are causing the market to go down at this time. almost all crypto has decreased, I don't know how long this market down trend took place, but I still hold some crypto because I believe the market will soon recover

Thats what I'm talking about, this is the second, and sometimes the first, reasons for the fall of the market. It is enough for several authoritative sources to declare that the market will fall, and then shortly dump bitcoin, as panic and sales begin to spread like a disease, with frenzied speed.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

I love your enthusiasm but it all bummed me down when you started talking about PRL. I don't even know what that is. There are better altcoins than investing in this one. The dip is better than ever, but I am laying my hands off if I am buying with bitcoins,I don't have a problem spending fiat for alts but am reconsidering that too. My gut says that the markets would crash more,god forbid Cry. And my gut is right most of the times. 

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:58:44 PM

This hasn't been said enough. The dip is indeed GREAT!

This is the perfect time to buy crypto because it seems like we have already reached the bottom of this bearish cycle. There is nowhere to go but up so investors today can easily turn a quick profit when the market cycles towards an uptrend in the coming weeks. Caveat!
gunther99

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:02:44 AM

are you sure jump in to PRL ?
how about their dev ? i heard they dump their coin and price fall hard Huh
gunther99

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:03:55 AM

yes every flash dip means flash up too,
just ride the bounching candle
for now i think playing fiat is more safe Grin
nongkrong

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:38:16 AM

Sure, this deep is good for buy some coins. If you want to waiting more than this, i think you will be late. Specially you want to buy BTC, ETH, NEO. You will be rich with that coins.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:29:08 AM

of course it's all good to buy a moment like this.
I further recommend to buy alt coin newly emerging in the exchange like bobs repairs because at this price is very far away at the price of ICO.
but it all depends on your research on the coins you want to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: