Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy This Dip or Wait ?  (Read 3534 times)
tung06081989

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:34:51 AM

i don't know but i only hope the market stop fall deeps and stable here,we can't know how price of btc is cheap.the market is so risky,with me i think we should buy and hold
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:44:52 AM

So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?
No one can say a good buying price for you and its your money in the first place. You can buy with your own decision and for speculation i see more dip or blood in the market soon while having some pump that can be its correction from both sides. 6k is in a good range but if it will go lower that was a big opportunity.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 231

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:09:54 AM

you better buy right now because bitcoin prices are too below and not good if you wait a long time again because you could not get the moment when bitcoin price is still cheap.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

you better buy right now because bitcoin prices are too below and not good if you wait a long time again because you could not get the moment when bitcoin price is still cheap.

Better to see those buy supports but I think we can see more some minor corrections so just buy a little now and buy again if it's get more dump so you can maximize all opportunities. Third quarter is coming and some anticipated a bull run will start so better be buying bitcoin and alts. Can't wait to see those green candles again.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

I think it is a good time to buy more but make sure that you are confident on your trade so that whatever the results of it you are always confident to hold it because bitcoin and alts have a big potential to grow its price in the future and patience is only needed to make us benefited on it.

Gytza

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:47:28 PM

I'm buying some coins on these dips and some of you folks should do it too. It's very impossible that througout this year, we will only experience bear period and no bull run even at a very short time. I know it will happen so I'm preparing all my coins to get the maximum profit.
Started buying too. Neo, Etc, Gnt, Qsp. Looking also at some low caps bottomed charts. Somehow, I believe we will very soon have mini bull run and it's better to be prepared.
Will average down if I'll have to, but prices are really nice. Neo for $28-$31? Smiley)
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

I think it is a good time to buy more but make sure that you are confident on your trade so that whatever the results of it you are always confident to hold it because bitcoin and alts have a big potential to grow its price in the future and patience is only needed to make us benefited on it.
How is this can be able to be confident for what you have been buy for well what just you have to do for is to know what are some profitable coin that you can actually have to buy for.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:59:16 PM

Buy every such dip, if it goes lower? buy again. It would've worked this time, but not always during crash
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:12:53 PM

If you want more gains, you better invest it right now.  Don't ever think that market will fall deeply cause we really don't know we're it goes.  I mean, we cant speculate exactly what will happen next either it goes up or continuously having a down trend. And with that,  it is better to grab this opportunity than of having nothing.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:13:06 PM

For my own opinion, Bitcoin will dump more, I think around $3,000 before the year 2018 will end. It is a good time to start accumulate Bitcoin, specially when you bought at very very dip and don't hold for too long, just sell when you already have profits.
Matty96

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

For my own opinion, Bitcoin will dump more, I think around $3,000 before the year 2018 will end. It is a good time to start accumulate Bitcoin, specially when you bought at very very dip and don't hold for too long, just sell when you already have profits.

How can it go that low. A lot of people here and there will buy a ton at $5000
I would also expect it to go down but not that low
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

You can always buy the red , we really don't know when will this dip stop. But one thing for sure everything that goes down goes up Smiley Just choose the right coin for your investment, cause some that goes down never recover.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:28:18 PM

If you already have enough to invest then it is the right time for you to buy. It is best to sell during this dip than to wait and take the risk. As for me, it is the time of the year than I've been waiting for where I could buy altcoins with lower value. Through this, I would be able to earn better.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:42:13 PM

Buy now don't wait the bloodiest dips of bitcoin and altcoins because i think there nothing bloodiest dip in this month i see the signals of bitcoin going to raised up slowly hoping this month is opportunity to earn in the cryptocurrency because is been a long time waiting to huge earnings more than six cryptocurrency dips in the markets.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:45:49 PM

If you already have enough to invest then it is the right time for you to buy. It is best to sell during this dip than to wait and take the risk. As for me, it is the time of the year than I've been waiting for where I could buy altcoins with lower value. Through this, I would be able to earn better.
We don't expect more dips coming in and also we never expect that increase will happen immediately after ending on bear market. Since we are in struggling a huge loss of the entire market, it may give us chances to full our bags with coins and wait for bull run but be sure we have choose the
right one.
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:22:19 AM

Buy this dip. I'm sure this is the last dip of the year
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:53:53 AM

I would suggest you to buy bitcoin on this dip,because we are now in the middle of the year. Many people who have a predictions,that bitcoin will rise up and will reach to the peak before the year ends. It is really advantage if you have owned bitcoin now,and keep it hodling waiting for the right time of selling.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:21:16 AM

As the common rule " Buy from the bottom and sell to the top". I think it will be most helpful to all to take the decision. Now I would like to ask you or to all, now where we are staying in the market? If you get your answer after viewing overall market then you could take your decision. Trade safely.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:13:54 AM

The market is overall in panic mode and even bitcoin is not showing any kind of strength or indicating the start of a bullish trend. I think we should be waiting for prices to be settled down in the Bitcoin price chart and once the price settles down and the bear trend is over you can look for the bullish signal or strength and then enter your positions for long, till than i would recommend you to wait and just watch the market because we don't know how low the market will dip.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Isaremj3

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

Buy the dip is the best. However, I will advice the investors and other people also to hold their token. Furthermore, the market will start coming up or recover anytime from now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: