Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:41:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy This Dip or Wait ?  (Read 3534 times)
joelcruzcrypto3

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

In my own opinion this is the right time to buy bitcoin and do a long-term strategy if you have money invest now in bitcoin before its too late buy bitcoin and wait for a months, or years to earn big profit but you have to be patient and you have to wait don't be hurry to earn you have to wait.
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:43:33 AM

You can try out some new ICO's if the market is quite down right now. While waiting for the markets to stabilize, I'm going to try EON Protocol, the new decentralized gaming network. Games are in nowadays.
There are some options that must be taken in account while considering some options that what to do when market is down. There are some legit options and most impressive is to hold your coin until good time come. If things are down here in the market, don’t panic and be patient with what our have hold. Else things would get worst and you will be leaving at nothing.
MillaFryar

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

buy this dip or wait for more blood?... copy
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

Actually I want to buy a lot of coins in this moment, it's just that all my assets are already too much in the hold, I include people who have not been lucky in trading. For those of you who still have a lot of money, buy a coin at a time like this.
Well this is really amazing to see you making such strategies. And it seems that you are doing it for long time. Sticking to one plan and one strategy, this is hard task to do. A big number of traders everyday curse their strategy and change it for no solid reason. They are basically the problem. They don’t want to make their minds under their control and can’t wait for good time.
Maxpips

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

The next significant dip or drop will take place when the price is in between 9137 and 10,044 range.

If it manages to break past that point, the next area to watch for a big drop or dip would be the 11396 to 13066 range.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

As of this week's current increase, it is time to wait even more. It might leave the floor now anytime soon. The increases isn't that slow, so getting the maximum increase out of it will surely be satisfying. A ride back to 20k? Well I won't expect too much. You can still buy, but you should narrow the scale starting now. Maximize the opportunities you can get in this run.

As long as you think you can buy bitcoin then buy because anytime the price of bitcoin can increase and you will regret because you didn't buy at the dip.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

I use the dollar cost average strategy
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

I think we entered the bull run. Since couple of days if you can observe the analytics of bitcoin, the price is being raised. The continues increase is good. Whoever has purchased the bitcoin when it fallen down to 4000 usd they are already in more than 100% profit. I hope still we have time to get more profits by purchasing btc

ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:27:59 PM

So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?

Not all dips are worth buying. Yeah, it’s true that you should always buy on dips but not all the dips. A wise investor and/or trader will always buy the dips on good coins. But those that dip because of a recent scandalous news, those that fell off hard in a downward slope, you shouldn’t buy those. It will get you stuck for a long time, or worse, forever. I suggest, get yourself some tools, like charts. Though it's not always reliable, it helps at least. Always listen to the news and rumors too. Consider also what other traders have to say. There’s always wisdom in the counsel of many.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:36:00 PM

You are in profit now if you bought the dip.

But with altcoins, not yet. There is still time to buy since they might increase anytime soon.
Though you gotta pick the right altcoin. Some of them are being sold in exchange for bitcoin. This are people who are going with the flow. I say look for the one with a real product and then just hold it. People that are invested with it has a lower chance to sell.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:43:23 PM

you can see btc bounced back and currently trading around 8k plus.yes still its right time to buy some strong altcoin like eth ,ltc,zec,etc ,trx and some and definately bitcoin is in the super buy range.
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:01:08 PM

you can see btc bounced back and currently trading around 8k plus.yes still its right time to buy some strong altcoin like eth ,ltc,zec,etc ,trx and some and definately bitcoin is in the super buy range.

Nobody knows whether altcoins will grow or not. The dominance of Bitcoin has increased from 35% up to 46%. Currently the demand for other crypto-currencies is low. I guess Bitcoin will go on rising relative to Ethereum, Litecoin, etc. The large investors decided to aim exactly on Bitcoin, and I think they will pump BTC again.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:03:55 AM

Dip is always good for newbie or new investors. The market is dealing with existing holder so to speak. The painful part if all this is you don't have extra funding to take advantage of the dip!
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:17:38 AM

Dip is always good for newbie or new investors. The market is dealing with existing holder so to speak. The painful part if all this is you don't have extra funding to take advantage of the dip!
so there is a chance to work in some campaign for you to have the chance of buying in a dip moment of the coin that you wanted to buy for be practical that you dont need to buy with your own money yet.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:25:54 AM

Not yet, this dip is still going down further as you see we are expecting 2 events this coming days. One is the upcoming Ghost Month which will start August 11 up to September 9. Any business decision within the Ghost Month are considered bad luck. So expect price will continue to dip just like last year. Another even is the ETF delay.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

Not yet, this dip is still going down further as you see we are expecting 2 events this coming days. One is the upcoming Ghost Month which will start August 11 up to September 9. Any business decision within the Ghost Month are considered bad luck. So expect price will continue to dip just like last year. Another even is the ETF delay.
I think that is only a chinese belief, I don't think it will affect the market, it's different now, before this market is dominated by the chinese but their
regulation making it hard for them to purchase crypto. I don't but let's just see, the market now as I notice is more unpredictable.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:25:41 AM

I think that is only a chinese belief, I don't think it will affect the market, it's different now, before this market is dominated by the chinese but their
regulation making it hard for them to purchase crypto. I don't but let's just see, the market now as I notice is more unpredictable.
I think it's just someone's speculation, I think the price will stop at price $6500 as before and will go back up after that, so I don't
think that the price will go down below that. so buying now is the right time, because the bottom line is some time ago at this price..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:24:13 PM

I think it's just someone's speculation, I think the price will stop at price $6500 as before and will go back up after that, so I don't
think that the price will go down below that. so buying now is the right time, because the bottom line is some time ago at this price..

Well i also don't think a chinese tradition will have a significant effect though moving the decision for the btc etf may very well have a negative effect on the price. We still don't know when the bulls will return or if they'd.even be back this year. So if you have the means, buy some every dip.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:25:25 PM

We have got another dip and bleeding market today and I  think this is a good  entering price for investing in
ETH or in BTC but in other coins with potential. I think we will see nice profits in 4Q

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:53:31 PM

We have got another dip and bleeding market today and I  think this is a good  entering price for investing in
ETH or in BTC but in other coins with potential. I think we will see nice profits in 4Q
We need to buy on this huge dip, because maybe in the next few weeks Or maybe hours bitcoin may change same with the other coin in crypto feild and we cannot afford to buy it with a very small amount, so the. We need to buy it on this huge dip for good. We can buy today in a small capital so it is a big opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: