Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy This Dip or Wait ?  (Read 3534 times)
September11

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:30:23 AM

So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?

It's the Whole summer that this question has been again and again actual, and not only for Bitcoin, but even more for every altcoin out there. Well, until now, every time more and more blood has come. It feels like even more will come.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:21:18 AM

So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

It is still good decision to buy now most especially in ETH as the price only cost for 300 USD as of now. And only 4 months to go before the end of this year and probably that time we can be able to gained enough profits onced it will go back at 1.2k USD same as last year.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:44:12 AM

It is still good decision to buy now most especially in ETH as the price only cost for 300 USD as of now. And only 4 months to go before the end of this year and probably that time we can be able to gained enough profits onced it will go back at 1.2k USD same as last year.

Whatever coin it will be as long as the coin has shown a good history in recovering when the cryptomarket is going up then it would be a good buy. Just make sure that you have a trading plan or an investment plan so that you will know when to buy or to sell so that you take advantage of taking profits or cutting your loss when there's a need. It may not be the last dip so maybe use a little amount of money in buying and then buy your way up or down so that you can average buy.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Najam11

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:12:25 AM

Now its already good entry point and hold
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:21:05 AM

I think there's no need to wait to buy because almost all of the current coin prices have gone down and you can buy now because the coin price can go up anytime and you'll have a chance to get a profit

it is true that to buy a number of coins actually do not have to wait when the market is down or not because investment in crypto currency will benefit for the future
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:39:12 AM

you can buy in this dip for many coins you want but be careful because sometimes, even if the price is in the dip, the price can go lower so I think it is better to make a buy order and for each order, you can buy small amount to see where the price wants to go. but you can also buy a lot of amounts if you are sure the price will bounce up after a few hours later so you don't miss a good time to buy. I think it's all about how we analyze the coin price moves so we can decide to buy a lot of amounts or we split buy order into a few orders.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:22:20 AM

if I buy this DIP in bitcoin, we trade must see the price of the coin decreases and this is the time we are waiting to wait to buy bitcoin coins, the price in the butcoin market is decreasing, this is our chance to buy bitcoin coins, we should not invest in shells, we must have very many advantages.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:43:18 AM

if at this time we don't have to wait for the price to go further down, because the price of bitcoin or altcoin drops very far from the highest price level, to invest a long period of time, this is our chance to buy and hold it, but now there are so many people who is stuck with buying at high prices.

karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:19:33 AM

I make it a rule number one in investing.  Lwsys buy the dip.  You can not know precisely whether the price will move up or down.  What do you do in cryptocurrency market?  Buy the dip because it's an opportunity that comes and go.

ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:39:44 AM

For me, this is an opportunity to increase your sales within a month. I know this is really an opportunity for us but everyone is scared of the downfall.
We need to calm down and follow the investment philosophy of Warren. Be frightened when people are excited, be greedy when people are scared. Wink
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:58:54 AM

i think its good time to buy more altcoin, i predict in october  bearish market will start or in early september if all ETF proposal was approved by SEC
javierromero69follaculos

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:28:24 AM

I believe it to be the best time and you can just invest in whatever little you have.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:14:25 AM

I would recommend still keep bitcoin now for a longer period, but if you want to earn 200-300 dollars, you need to constantly monitor its price.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:37:05 PM

Dip is an opportunity for me to buy them at a cheap price, so during dips I will take the time and make the most of the funds to buy the coins that are in the DIp phase.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

I make it a rule number one in investing.  Lwsys buy the dip.  You can not know precisely whether the price will move up or down.  What do you do in cryptocurrency market?  Buy the dip because it's an opportunity that comes and go.
Let's be more specific and careful with buying dips because if we say dips it will be from January's drop and if you are consistently buying from that point until now, i don't know what will happen to your funds. Correct me if im wrong buts thats the deal so if we are going to be more specific you can have a big difference of buying in a much higher price. Don't buy the dips, buy whenever you feel good and think that is the bottom.

Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:57:08 PM

When bitcoin crashes you can buy it and try to hold it until you earn it and sell it when you earn a little bit and you can repeat it when it happens.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:37:45 AM

When bitcoin crashes you can buy it and try to hold it until you earn it and sell it when you earn a little bit and you can repeat it when it happens.

we have a chance now to buy at the lower price and after we get the bitcoin, we can hold it until we can make a profit. I think you don't have to hold for a long time because maybe you don't have a big patient and maybe you can try to sell when the price has a $200 of gap price so you can make $200 profit and you can wait for a while to see the price is going down again so you can buy more bitcoin. I think you can do this in a day especially if the price is moving from up to down so you can make a profit and if you can collect the profit, I guess your profit is more than $200.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

If you can buy at the dip then I suggest to buy, if you are not sure which part is the deep, then wait better and make sure you have made the lowest buy order that you think is based on analysis. I myself prefer to make a buy order at the low price and wait for more blood.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:20:25 AM

It is common sense that you buy every single dip that comes your way,  there is no point waiting if you have the fund to invest. I love to see those dips because dip in price of cryptocurrency mean only one thing: profit!

jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:42:38 AM

I think it is not bad to buy this dip while the bitcoin is down, it is a good time to investment and earn while it is low and wait till the bitcoin rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: