Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy This Dip or Wait ?  (Read 3534 times)
tanzaholzmann

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:00:36 AM

So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?
Maybe I'm still waiting to see a decline in all asset prices like bitcoin and other altcoins, I'm still afraid the decline in asset prices will continue to run so I will continue to wait until I find the lowest price of this decline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

yes of course you should be able to buy a cryptocurrency when the price is like this because the condition of the cryptocurrency price is currently falling so you should be able to use it to buy as much as you can.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:25:55 AM

When the price dip is the best opportunity to buy, I am always confident and optimistic that the future of crypto will continue to improve so that buying when the market dip is patient, we will get a big profit.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

Recently etf rejection will probably causing btc price goes down for the upcoming days. So kindly wait for further news about btc. But for my prediction, the market will still on bearish even bear months is along the way. Wishing to fight back and some good news about world of crypto. Anyway, i always believe in bitcoin so i never worried for my money if i choose to buy bitcoin
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

The nature of investors saw Bitcoin go down but in fact they wanted it to go up and it would increase but now is the time for them to buy in bulk and make the price fall. Then they will pour Bitcoin up to the value of 20k as never before, we can not predict, so we should be careful with the market now, and the chance to buy nothing more now.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

It is important to note at this point that bearish trend usually has bottom price,  there could only be perpetual downtrend  or definite uptrend.  Every dip in price is an opportunity to buy low and keep buying low if the downtrend continue!

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

In my opinion it depends on what causes the decline, I myself am more waiting because the market is very unstable compared to 2017, I also do not want to take a lot of risk in the current condition and better wait for the news and good signal to buy crypto.

Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

I believe that you can buy at current prices in the market, if you focus of course for a period of not less than six months-one year, then it will be possible to fix the profit.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

In my opinion current price is already a good entry price aomost crypto coins are dropping heavily. and if i have funds this is an opportunity to buy and hold for long term.
MasterHam2

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

I think waiting to buy is useless. If you are considering buying, maybe you should buy this dip because I don't think you will catch any significantly lower dip. However, I believe it should be your decision in the end because you are supposed to know what you're doing Cool
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

If you fully understand the cryptocurrency trading,  you are fully know when is the best time to enter the cryptcurrency  market. There are a lot of opportunities  that you can get from investing your money in trading.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

If you fully understand the cryptocurrency trading,  you are fully know when is the best time to enter the cryptcurrency  market. There are a lot of opportunities  that you can get from investing your money in trading.

Well if you go all in in this dip, there's a chance that it can go lower, and you may not be ready for how long you're going to hold. Buy in little amounts during dips. Average your gains and losses.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

Well if you go all in in this dip, there's a chance that it can go lower, and you may not be ready for how long you're going to hold. Buy in little amounts during dips. Average your gains and losses.

Once you already buy a coin you should know that there is no time for the recovery, you should know that there is no exact date when you hold, just buy at the dip and wait for the recovery. 
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

My suggestion is waiting. Because waiting is the best for become profitable. I know that recently Bitcoin and most of the altcoin price are down. So I think you can wait for achieving more profit.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

I think for market conditions like now we need an analysis to determine when is the best time to buy, I think now the market condition of cyrpto currency has begun to show an increase, so wait for the lowest point to buy because my prediction of an increase will not last long
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

Experts have this kind of strategy in "Buying the Dips":

When the price is down, buy in an increasing manner. In this way, you'll be able to buy in average down price. Then, wait until the price is high enough for a profit. Long term investment would be a better strategy.
This is a good strategy to employ if you are a short term or even a middle term trader, however many people lack the patience to trade in this way not understanding that a good trader needs to wait for the right opportunity to strike, you may miss some other opportunities that are profitable by expecting for the perfect opportunity but at the same time the possibilities of losing will be very low.
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

Buy the dip and sell the peak is always the good advice,the problem with that however is that no one can tell where the dip ends or which is the peak. So you basically have to use your guts sometimes and go with what you are comfortable with
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

There is no better time than right now and you have to do what you think is right.
Although I am a but skeptical but sounds reasonable to buy bitcoin at this price. When prices dipped below 6000$,it didn't take long to recover meaning that price was not "natural 'for btc
vutienthanh

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:46:59 PM

in my personal opinion. At this point, the market is very risky, BTC has not shown a clear signal at this time, although you can buy low prices, but also not sure that is low. We can only accept btc at a reasonable price range of 6 - 7k and long term investment. That choice seems safe. If you are holding a large number of altcoin and bear huge losses, I suggest surfing at this time to accumulate in the same market. But never sell all the altcoin you hold
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:05:59 AM

in my personal opinion. At this point, the market is very risky, BTC has not shown a clear signal at this time, although you can buy low prices, but also not sure that is low. We can only accept btc at a reasonable price range of 6 - 7k and long term investment. That choice seems safe. If you are holding a large number of altcoin and bear huge losses, I suggest surfing at this time to accumulate in the same market. But never sell all the altcoin you hold

maybe we can test to buy bitcoin and the price now so we know if the price will decrease or increase in the next hours. I think we can try this if we still want to buy bitcoin and we can buy part by part of bitcoin and we can get bitcoin in many prices. but if the price somehow can reach in less than $6500 then I think that is the best time to buy bitcoin because I think the price will bounce up to the higher price after it reaches a lower price. but with the trends now is on the way to increase, I think it's better to buy a small amount of bitcoin and wait for a while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: