Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy This Dip or Wait ?  (Read 3534 times)
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

Maybe I will still wait until the price stabilizes. For me, now is a time that is quite risky to trade, because the price of btc / alts is unpredictable. Will he go back up or down even further.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

Maybe I will still wait until the price stabilizes. For me, now is a time that is quite risky to trade, because the price of btc / alts is unpredictable. Will he go back up or down even further.
Don't wait any longer because we never know how bitcoin will behave, once the bull market started, it will easily shoot up to the top.
It's the dip is what we are witnessing now, we should not wait for any lower price, buy now and just hold.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?

I highly prefer that you should invest a huge amount right now while the market price is still dropping because in this way you will be able to earn more profit when the market prices goes back to normal.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

to get profit and be successful why you have to wait, take the opportunity when the price goes down to buy before you will be late because we don't know what will happen next and you will regret

bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:53:19 AM

to get profit and be successful why you have to wait, take the opportunity when the price goes down to buy before you will be late because we don't know what will happen next and you will regret

Yes, you are right we have to run for the opportunity instead of waiting because we have to grab the coins when the prices are very low in the market. People who are looking for investment i hope they should grab this downfall.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

I think bitcoin price now will be the last dip in the future. Seem too much buy volumn and whales would push bitcoin price soon, so buy bitcoin now before it too late to enter. I think we wont see this dips in next 6-10 months.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

If i where you  i will buy just w portion of your invesent lets say  50% of your fresh capital and try to wait  if msrket will go further then bought again snother 50% crypto market is very volatile we don't know when coins push it price so better  to bought at the current price as it is already bottom to avoid to FOMO when market start to climb.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

In the online trading or online marketplace to buy or sell a coin must be waiting for the right moment to get maximum results. To purchase a coin can wait prices coin itself down so that you can buy at low prices.

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

I highly prefer that you should invest a huge amount right now while the market price is still dropping because in this way you will be able to earn more profit when the market prices goes back to normal.
true cause we dont even have to know how much amount that can probably take for you when you have to take the opportunity while the market are on the dropping moment of it.
Helen Jessica

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

make it a rule number one in investing.  Lwsys buy the dip.  You can not know precisely whether the price will move up or down.  What do you do in cryptocurrency market?  Buy the dip because it's an opportunity that comes and go.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:41:38 PM

Estimating a price for the bottom point is a very difficult situation and it is a process that will not give a definite result because it is possible to encounter all prices with the reason of the market conditions we are in. For that reason, constantly waiting or continually estimating the bottom point will not be right. Instead of waiting in the hunter position for such boring operations, we can make purchases over different price levels and we can build ourselves a basket. This will help to get better results and will prevent you from sticking to a single price. On the other hand, we will also have the opportunity to earn the opportunity and gain from every fluctuation. That's why it is not logical to conduct a bottom-up survey, nor does it make sense to wait for a long time.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:07:05 AM

It all depends on the timeframe. If you are working with  scalping, then, of course, from such a fast changing, we should expect a rebound. With respect to investments, I am a supporter of clear variations .At the moment   we see only a fall.
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:17:26 AM

Dip-buying should be your default strategy when entering a market, especially with something as fast-moving as crypto. With bitcoin it was even more pronounced than in the example above. If you bought that first big bubble in November/December of 2013, when the price surged from $700 - $1200, you would've had to wait three and a half years,
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:14:20 AM

true cause we dont even have to know how much amount that can probably take for you when you have to take the opportunity while the market are on the dropping moment of it.
I think if we don't know what will happen with crypto, it is careless if we put huge amout of money in that. But maybe try with half of it and save half more to buy it when it down again. At least safest way to do.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

I think you must wait for the moment.
Even though BTC and other digital currencies are being hit, but I'm sure there will be a moment to benefit from several other ICOs.

This is almost near to lower and waiting too much can be huge risky at this time when year will close in coming months and generally in the end market picks up and give you the bumper return. So you may miss out on that ride if that happens now.

Because if we wait too long we will lose the moment where it’s near to lower, we will never know how long this low price will last and it could suddenly rise because we are waiting too long.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

The best way to buy dips are to divide your funds in 10 places and be buying every dip as it happens. This is basically the best way to do it in my own opinion.
You are having good opinion and I really appreciate it, so same as you I think it is good to buy at the dip, if you will buy some coin at lower price you will get good profit, but you will have to hold all of them, waiting for time to see price rising will reduce your profit so it is good to buy right now don’t wait anymore just have patience and buy all the coin you can afford to buy right now then hold.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

My friend was advising me to buy a lot of them at the price of $6,100 around last two weeks or so and I’m still thinking about that, may be I am really going to go for that cause it seems like the lowest the price of BTC will ever go this year is $6000+ or maybe $5000+ and if you buy at such rate and let’s assume that before December the price of Bitcoin will get to $10,000 plus then it’s a huge profit.
You should have listened to your friend, many are expecting that the price of bitcoin could go lower but the truth is that is not going to happen so all of those people waiting are just wasting time, luckily for us the price is going to remain at these levels for a long time so you can save all your money and invest in bitcoin, after that the only thing left is to hold your coins and wait for the day when the market begins to recover.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:29:18 PM

Buy now and don't wait for a next dip. Remember, we haven't seen the bullish market yet so who knows it might start today. Take this opportunity to buy more since the market price is now slowly moving up.
eSLA093

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:23:19 AM

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/STRATBTC/xbO4DAZk-Stratis-STRATBTC-1700-Profits-Potential-To-May-2017-ATH/

thought great analysis   Shocked  Kiss
GOOD DEAL

$STRAT #STRATIS #SmartContracts #Tumbler (BTC ANOUN TRANSACTIONS) #Sidechains #Masternodes #StratisIdentity #POS #MICROSOFT #AZURE #ICOplatform
ericbrietmann

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:43:20 AM

Trading is a personal stuff, nobody will tell you when to dive in or out. It is a decision all left for you alone to take. Follow your heart and go with your brain buddy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: