Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:55:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy This Dip or Wait ?  (Read 3534 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:17:29 AM

because cryptocurrency prices are very unpredictable, so it's safe you have to buy them as fast as you can and what you wait for a long time, I suggest you buy coins now and don't wait too long
ya. people always talk about 2x-10x. for me. just 5-10% is to good for me. sometime 2.5% still better than nothing.
For short term traders any amount of profits still a profits, they are always aiming to take advantage and enjoy, buying in the dip gives much better chances to pick those assets that can go back and provide quick gains, with how the market behaves right now, finding any projects that will make
instant profits take a little more time, buy at your risk and enjoy when you collect your profits.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

I think this is a good time to buy. The price is unlikely to be below $ 6,000.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

I think this is a good time to buy. The price is unlikely to be below $ 6,000.
dont said its best time without any reason.we should have strong reason when we decided to buy bitcoin or altcoin.especially in bloody market like current condition we should take careful action

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

If you don't trust the cryptocurrencies you hold, then selling them is the best option, because it will make you feel good, but if you still have confidence, then stick to it, the market still has hope!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

If you don't trust the cryptocurrencies you hold, then selling them is the best option, because it will make you feel good, but if you still have confidence, then stick to it, the market still has hope!
Selling is the best option but always find the right timing to sell.
At the current market, I would say it's not a good time to sell, most of the investors now have bought during the peak so they have to wait
and understand that patience is the way to be profitable here. The bullish trend will return and even coins with less supporters could pump just like in the previous years.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

For me when the dip happen in the market is at not great situation wherein the market value is very low and you should be careful of that.
Therefore it will be better to wait for a longer period of time in order to escape from that loss that you may incurred. Waiting for a longer period of time gives you more chances to obtained higher income.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

In my opinion we should buy at this price because in my opinion it is still very good and potential rather than wait. Today we have seen the market become better than ever. So i realize the market will recover in this October.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

Actually, it depends on you because of you either wait because the price can still fall or buy now because you can also gain profit unless you will hold or not a panic seller, but in my opinion I suggest you buy the dip because sometimes the dip is a great opportunity for you to get a decent or valuable tokens for a low price and hodl it until you gain some profit , it is the best thing to de when the market is red just buy, wait and earn
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

In my opinion we should buy at this price because in my opinion it is still very good and potential rather than wait. Today we have seen the market become better than ever. So i realize the market will recover in this October.
indeed the current price is still relatively low, and we can buy it now, but set aside some of your funds, to buy again later, if the market is not according to plan. that way we can reduce risk
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:30:01 PM

indeed the current price is still relatively low, and we can buy it now, but set aside some of your funds, to buy again later, if the market is not according to plan. that way we can reduce risk

depending on the funds you have for investing capital, if the funds are only mediocre you should buy when it is red and invest for the long term, but if the capital that is in large use can do such strategies and can also use short-term trading strategies, because currently the movement of coin prices can suddenly rise quite high quickly if you have a good trading signal to find out which coins will get the pump in the near future.
Nmizu

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

if I buy this DIP in bitcoin, we trade must see the price of the coin decreases and this is the time we are waiting to wait to buy bitcoin coins, the price in the butcoin market is decreasing, this is our chance to buy bitcoin coins, we should not invest in shells, we must have very many advantages
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:00:02 PM

i think  you  should  deffinitely  buy this  dip  even it is never known  when  it can pup but for myopinion now is  the  best time  to buy  it .
kinollihik

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:21:51 AM

I would not hurry with purchases, we will always have time to buy! The crypto market is falling now, so buying now is very risky, you have to wait
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:12:21 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 06:41:57 PM by junglist.massive

In my opinion now is the right moment to buy because last year bitcoin almost reached $ 20.000 and now bitcoin is almost close to low. In past 2 weeks the price was around $ 6,000 + and if it’s increasing to $ 10,000 at the end of this year it could be a huge profit. Waiting even lower will be very impossible because I think the price is in recovering period and not a price decrease period anymore.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

Yes we can buy cryptocurrency at this dip. But you should be ready on the outcome of your actions.  It does not mean that when you buy at this dip you will get a huge profit at the end. All thing were possible so you should be ready.

Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:11:44 PM

This is last train to buy dip, we passed 6600$, next is 6800$ and after that the train is going full steam! And first stop would be at 8k if my reading of TA is right!
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?
Now market is little high so please wait fir 2/3 days only then you can buy at low value but it is impossible to all that when cryptos will be pumped or dumped but i think we should wait for few days and try to buy at low value.             
jobukegoya

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:47:18 AM

because cryptocurrency prices are very unpredictable, so it's safe you have to buy them as fast as you can and what you wait for a long time, I suggest you buy coins now and don't wait too long
Buy crypto currencies that have good prospects right now, then wait until prices improve and profits are enough, then sell as soon as possible. Because the crypto price fluctuations are quite high, the time factor is crucial in achieving profit.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:51:36 AM

I think this is the right time to buy, don't wait. buy your favourite cryptocurrency right now and wait for a great Bull Run. we hope it will be start from next month  Smiley
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:10:18 AM

So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?

By now there's nothing to do but to wait and its an opportunity to the buyers for the dip now because they will profit in the future and not just a profit but it multiply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: