Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to live longer  (Read 3009 times)
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:36:16 PM

I think if we eat too much it will bring us diseases like excess fat, our weight is unstable, cholesterol, irregular breathing and of course blood sugar. In this case, we have to maintain our body health, especially to regularly in consuming foods like vegetables and fruits, if we consume unbalanced then the body will not be healthy and lack of lots of vitamins. Not only that, if we too much fat maybe we will be deficient in vitamin C and calcium and this will be bad if we lack it. In terms of life must be balanced and of course, we must exercise to keep our bodies healthy and especially our hearts and minds should be happy because if our hearts and minds are not good then it will affect our health.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lephuqui

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:57:16 AM

If you really want to live a longer life eat every other day.  There is no reason to eat food everyday.  Our bodies are not designed to eat massive amounts everyday, thats why we have a huge problem with diabetes.  We store fat for a reason.  We are meant to go long periods of time without food.

Every animal on earth will have their lifespan increased significantly by calorie restriction.

To put it simply eating = aging.
Not more calories will affect your health. The main problem is demand and movement.
If you are an athlete you will need more calories. In my country, the problem of food hygiene is placed higher. It directly affects health. The incidence of disease is higher if you eat more foods that do not guarantee quality.
BTCgrinders.com
Copper Member

Activity: 474
Merit: 3

Exclusive Crypto Rebates for Poker/Sports/Trading!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:16:37 AM

Some good points brought up in this thread and particularly OP, but I don't think anyone has mentioned psychological well-being. Eating less and healthier, exercising and getting good sleep may help extend one's lifespan, but psychological well-being is equally as important. The two are interconnected.

SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

Eating food is indeed a need of everyone as it makes us alive. It is one part of making our life longer. There's a lot of things that we should consider. One is as we eat we should take those healthier in just right amount. We all know that everything that is too much isn't good. Anothing thing is that we should make a healthy lifestyle like having regular exercise and other like activities. We all want to live longer. But that involves considering a lot of things so if we want to achieve it, we should do something right now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Fallengun

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

I can't imagine spending a day without food. I get quickly frustrated when I am hungry, so doing this would only make my life worse.
But I agree with the fact that people don't need to eat a lot. And I think that eating a small amount of food several times a day will be fine.
What our body needs is exercise to be healthy.
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

I can only say that the movement is life, and when u move you are wasting energy, which you get from different sources, including food. I don't think that just eating less will help u live longer.

To prolong your life you need to eat healthy food and have activity. Not professional sports, but ordinary activity when there is a time. Use all the possibilities of the body, walk / run, jump, swim, lift something heavier than a spoon and a laptop, do stretch and do not stay too long at the same position over and over as people in the office.
Armaden

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

This is simple so true!

I don't believe in calorie counting when going into a diet.

What I believe is that we need to enable our body to function normally by eating what is required of us.

You can avoid unhealthy food but restricting yourself from eating is surely bad and not normal since our body is accustomed to digesting food.
varun bee

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:42:07 PM

eat less, breath more, intermittent fasting, regular exercise are some of the factors that help in longevity. eating more than necessary increases aging in humans. adding extra food does help humans & we don't see lindy effect. whereas eating less or sufficient maybe the key to help increase life span. there maybe a  corelation in high among high food consumption and decreased life span. also this the tweet you might wanna check out https://twitter.com/Mangan150/status/1014209536201146368
Alagga

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:54:52 AM

Live healthy, live longer. Making just a few changes in your lifestyle can help you live longer. A recent study found that four bad behaviors smoking, drinking too much alcohol, not exercising, and not eating enough fruits and veggies can hustle you into an early grave, and, in effect, age you by as many as 12 years.
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:27:20 AM

Eat food from Farmer's Markets, focus on vegetables and fruits vs meats. Work out, ride bikes, walk, try not to get angry or lose your temper, listen to music that relaxes the mind, do not engage in battles that cannot be won, let the ignorant remain ignorant, they will not change. Those who change must change themselves. Read, learn, let go.
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

If you want to live longer avoid bad habit like smoking,drinking alcohol etc..practice to eat more nutritious food,excercise regularly,avoid stressed..

i don't believe that by eating good food, avoiding bad habits and excercise or something else we can live longer, when our time will be complete we will go whether stop bad things..........
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

If you really want to live a longer life eat every other day.  There is no reason to eat food everyday.  Our bodies are not designed to eat massive amounts everyday, thats why we have a huge problem with diabetes.  We store fat for a reason.  We are meant to go long periods of time without food.

Every animal on earth will have their lifespan increased significantly by calorie restriction.

I think that is one problem we all have right now: gluttony. So I think what we need is to eat healthy foods. My mantra is to always eat when your hungry and stop when you are full. That is if you think you are hungry, ask yourself if you want an apple. If the answer is yes, eat. If the answer is no, then you are just bored.
simon_garrison

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

You should probably link some studies if you're going to make such blanket statements. Who decided that it's good to eat only once every other day? If that's what works well for you, then perhaps that's what you should do. I think that every persons body is different. We all require different things and different things will make us feel good. I have heard that some fasting is good for the body though. Whenever I heard about centenarians, it seems that most of them talk about not eating too much. I think that eating less would be a very good habit to get into. It seems that so few parents teach their children that if they don't feel like eating anymore, they should stop. So often it is, "Eat all your food. There are kids starving somewhere."
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:37:53 PM

The life span of a human being was 120 years of age, but it is very seldom to see nowadays the people who reach that age, most people now died at age 50 to 70 years of age and those people who reached that age are the one who ate vegetable most of the time and who lived in provinces as well.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

The life span of a human being was 120 years of age

Source?

Tatsita

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

In absolutely agree with previous opinion. But in Russian language the word HUMAN translates as ЧEЛOBEК, we can divide this word into two: ЧEЛO-face, BEК-century. It means that our face is given for us for 100 years. But with urban way of living, bad food and bad air and the technocratic society make our life shorter, MUCH shorter !!! Also previous people, as Noah lived more than 800 years,as we know, so it is possible to live more than 60-70 even 80 years. Do sport, don't drink alc or smoke cigarettes and life will be longer and easier)))
It is difficult to lead a healthy lifestyle in the city. Breathe clean air, eat healthy food, drink quality water. The only thing we can do is to play sports, though in the stuffy gyms. It is ideal to leave and live in the country, but few people will be able to decide on it.
By the way, as for the issue of drinking water, and you know that it is becoming smaller and smaller, the aquifer goes all the deeper, because of the extraction of natural resources.
dvorianin02

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

I do not agree with you, because I think that there is - does not mean aging. People are slowly killed by bad foods, not what they eat several times a day. If you want to live longer, eat right and most importantly on natural foods, preferably from your own garden. Also there is a nuance athlete who must eat more of the employee in the office, that is, the amount of food taken depends on the loads.
Sithawaka

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

Yeah true the less you eat you can live longer and it has scientifically proved by many researchers

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Sithawaka

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

Some good points brought up in this thread and particularly OP, but I don't think anyone has mentioned psychological well-being. Eating less and healthier, exercising and getting good sleep may help extend one's lifespan, but psychological well-being is equally as important. The two are interconnected.

Of course it is very important because I saw a documentary about Japanese old people who are living longer life and the key reason for that is the psychological well-being

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
yosero

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

in my opinion if I want to live longer, the most important thing is to take care of my health such as exercise, eating regularly, maintaining my diet, with complete food like four healthy five perfect, and things like that we have to do, and what more importantly the most important, I myself have to have a lot of desires that we must really achieve by ourselves God will give us a longer life.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: