Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:38:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you Think the True Value of Bitcoin Is?  (Read 2241 times)
DenSamui

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:30:55 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and is very volatile. By its nature, the price is changing rapidly due to some factors affecting it. The true value of bitcoins can be seen in its usefulness in the form of a digital currency in terms of investment and payments for goods and services on the Internet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:48:08 AM

Like how gold is valued nowdays, pretty high isnt? Still its just some shiny stone BUT it has been perceived by us as precious elements since thousands of years ago, symbol of rich and so on. That's why we would gradually accept the fact those things are valuable, and these facilitate value exchange between stuffs which further stregnthen its position, similar with cryptocurrency as they are indeed on the track on how things are perceived by people, simply with the fact that our world is getting more digitize and there certainly possibilities to for many coins to succeed

tokenabu

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:01:00 AM

Supply of Bitcoin will only have 21 million Bitcoin worldwide. Bitcoin creation system that continues to decrease every 4 years resembles an economic system based on deflation and with the increasingly limited supply of bitcoin, bitcoin prices tend to rise. You can transfer bitcoin anywhere in the world as long as it's connected to the internet. Bitcoin will be saved into Bitcoin Wallet. This wallet must be installed on both sides, it can be with a PC / laptop, tablet or smartphone. After installing the wallet, you will get Bitcoin Address. To transfer bitcoin is very easy, open the wallet application, enter the Bitcoin Address from the opponent's transaction and the amount of bitcoin you want to transfer, then send
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:04:34 AM

In December the price of Bitcoin was near $20,000. Today, the price hovers around $6,500.

Which is the real value? Do you think the market is telling us the Truth?

We must understand that the launch of the CME's Bitcoin futures contracts and subsequent rise and fall of Bitcoin was not a coincidence.

The implementation of futures contracts on gold and silver have had similar effects. One needs to only wonder why was the launch of gold futures contracts was implemented at the same time the Gold Reserve Act was completely repealed. Americans were allowed to own gold again on January 1, 1975. Comex gold futures launched in December of 1974.

https://www.sunshineprofits.com/gold-silver/dictionary/comex-gold/

*Also, a Wikileaks document shows direct intent to suppress the price of gold:

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1974LONDON16154_b.html

I would beg any who are interested or invested in cryptocurrency to please do more research on the topic of price manipulation - you should come to the realization that the price in fiat of these assets does not matter, simply because it is inaccurate.

If you understand the banking system in the U.S. and understand that Gold, Silver and Bitcoin have true, intrinsic and persisting value you will understand the motive and that without question these assets are manipulated.

What is the true price of Bitcoin? $20,000? $6,500? I do not know.

What I do know is that it is worth more than the intrinsically worthless U.S. dollar we force ourselves to use on a daily basis, so I will be buying as much as I can while the price is this low.

I believe the price of a Bitcoin is much higher than $20,000 - but we may be in for a long while of manipulation before we see it again.

The best we can do is to buy as much as we can to make it as difficult as possible for the price to be suppressed. Once they lose control.....to quote all the Redditors and memes - "Then Moon."
thinking about the price and value of bitcoin no one can know the price is constantly changing and unstable the most important is our confidence and patience and take advantage of every opportunity
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:05:10 AM

There are different opinions about the value of Bitcoin. Someone believes that it is overvalued and its value is not more than $ 1000.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

The true value of bitcoins can be seen in its usefulness in the form of a digital currency in terms of investment and payments for goods and services on the Internet....
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

Bitcoin value is different from time to time and now it's present value is $7,037 which is good now and it is rising more while now the bitcoin investors are increasing day by day and suddenly the price of crypto market will rise and it's value is fluctuating rapidly.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

Bitcoin like any other asset does not have a true value, if there is a demand then the price will also increase. Smiley
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

I think there's no specific value of bitcoin because the value depends on the demand and supply.If there are too much demand of bitcoin then probably the value will increases and it becomes valuable.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:04:27 AM

In December the price of Bitcoin was near $20,000. Today, the price hovers around $6,500.

We must understand that the launch of the CME's Bitcoin futures contracts and subsequent rise and fall of Bitcoin was not a coincidence.

The implementation of futures contracts on gold and silver have had similar effects. One needs to only wonder why was the launch of gold futures contracts was implemented at the same time the Gold Reserve Act was completely repealed. Americans were allowed to own gold again on January 1, 1975. Comex gold futures launched in December of 1974.

I would beg any who are interested or invested in cryptocurrency to please do more research on the topic of price manipulation - you should come to the realization that the price in fiat of these assets does not matter, simply because it is inaccurate.

If you understand the banking system in the U.S. and understand that Gold, Silver and Bitcoin have true, intrinsic and persisting value you will understand the motive and that without question these assets are manipulated.

What I do know is that it is worth more than the intrinsically worthless U.S. dollar we force ourselves to use on a daily basis, so I will be buying as much as I can while the price is this low.

I believe the price of a Bitcoin is much higher than $20,000 - but we may be in for a long while of manipulation before we see it again.

The best we can do is to buy as much as we can to make it as difficult as possible for the price to be suppressed. Once they lose control.....to quote all the Redditors and memes - "Then Moon."
Bitcoin is very vast, very successful and very popular crypto currency and I think it is next to impossible to guess the true value of bitcoin as it is indeterminable but I think I know about the bitcoin is that it is very sustainable and very potentiating crypto currency of the era and the way in which it provides profit to its user in a very short span is just so tremendous that it has made millions of people to invest into bitcoin so no doubt that bitcoin is very great crypto currency and it is worth millions dollars.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:24:47 AM

The true value of bitcoin is not base on the value of each token, it's totally depends on the situation when it's decrease or increase. When it becomes increase it's the most true valuable of bitcoin. And that's what the best I know.
blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is working with a trading platform, which we have two different set of people at every point in time to make the system more stronger, therefore the two set of people simply classified as demand and supply..

i think bitcoin isn't working with a trading platform, bitcoin use peer-to-peer system and noted at blockchain. demand and supply is only affects price fluctuations
Priyasad9

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

It can not be decided. Because value varies depending on market behavior. In some cases, the value will rise unopened. The value of other occasions drops in value. These values ​​will be decided over time. But no one can definitively determine the value. With the increase in demand for bitcoins, the value increases. The value decreases when demand decreases. The change in bitcoin value is a crucial factor. The bitcoin is now increasing. The bitcoin value in the future will increase the profitability of the investors more profitably.
inashed

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

Trying to imagine how the cryptocurrency ecosystem would work, if markets were not allowed to tell/calculate the coin value and you were not able to see or tell the buy order and sell order prices....
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

The true value of bitcoin is not base on the value of each token, it's totally depends on the situation when it's decrease or increase. When it becomes increase it's the most true valuable of bitcoin. And that's what the best I know.

Well, Bitcoin is only one so you can't say it is base on the value of "each" token. Bitcoin is still the most valuable crypto currency even if it still goes down, did you ever heard or read that Bitcoin become second to any crypto currency when it comes to value or price? I don't think so. Bitcoin is valuable as it is, the proof? The proof is that the price is still continuing to increase and it's demand is still number one beyond other crypto currencies.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:51:01 AM

I think bitcoin is one of the profitable coin on the planet. A large portion of individuals who are utilizing bitcoin are getting rich every day. Bitcoin is a confided in cryptographic money. It very well may be said that bitcoin is by one means or another profitable than gold.
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

The value of bitcoin depends on the demand and supply, the market price depends on the time. If the interest in the bitcoin of the world is increasing and the need to buy and possess a bitcoin of everyone increases, the value of bitcoin will also increase.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

this market started from 0 and grew to over $6k per bitcoin, not speaking of other altcoins. Market is usually telling the truth, but the truth is that this is a cutting edge technology that already made a huge impact.
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

digital currency that is working with a trading platform, which we have two different set of people at every point in time to make the system more stronger, therefore the two set of people simply classified as demand and supply...
Ursuladaughter

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

The value of Bitcoin is only modifiable. That means its value will be traded by face value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: