Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5773 times)
Prodigan786 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:14:37 AM

Crypto is not for the faint and ignorance heart. It is risky and with a little effort in researching and due diligence you will excel in crypto. You will not be unnecessarily afraid you don't sell any FUD and hold when you are in red.
adekunleoyediran

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

its not a risk, all that matters is invest what you can
Olafs

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

Yes, fud is very much done by people who do not want to spend a lot of capital in investments, for example, Peter has 50 digital coins, let's call it a "dummy coin", dummy coins are a new coin that potentially has a high price because bountynya project success. Then someone appears, let's say he is steven, he speaks to the peter that the coin held by the peter is a coin that is not good (whether it's a scam or something else), whereas actually the coin held by the peter is a good coin. As a result of the action of the steven, eventually the peter became disbelieved again with his coin, and then the steven bid the coin with a very cheap price and then the peter agreed that the coin will be purchased by the steven.
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

Anywhere you put your money especially in the digital world is risky enough. Engaging to cyptocurrency is very risky if you're not very well knowledgeable in the internet. Most of the new comer's are bandwagons thus making a total loss when starting. Don't be ignorant and always be careful.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:36:01 AM

I always say cryptos are for the Gurus and brave at heart, Some ICO's seems promising from the beginning, but does not hit the market in the end. You need to be brave and ready to take the risk.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

Yes it is and not only cryptocurrency is risk takers, all online investment are just risk and should only be invested with what you can afford to loose...
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:40:44 AM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

Yes, trading is not for the weak handed and especially that it is crypto trading where everything is so volatile. If you want to have a wonderful life with crypto then we have to take those risks.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

there is always a certain level of risk involved in any kind of investment. when you invest in something new be it a new company or a new technology like bitcoin it is always a little riskier. but when you blindly invest in useless hot airs called altcoins the risk becomes ridiculously huge.

in the end all that matters is whether it is a calculated risk  that you are logically making or just a hype that you got caught into.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:41:25 AM

Exactly, at least some gets it. Those who can handle risks are the ones who make the most returns on their investment. But that doesn't means that you invest in any coin and expect to get a nice return from it, the coin should have good fundamentals and real world use cases for it to be successful.
Filthy1

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

Crypto has no time for impatient nieve traders who live by lambo and moon asking people on facebook what coin moon soon?? idiots who deserve what they get in life if you choose you can sit on the fence no risk taken and achieve minimal if you take risk sure you might lose but you may succeed too.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:43:07 AM

Looking for new good cryptocurrencies may cause the market to weaken because more power is injected into useless cryptocurrencies, causing real inflation"Creating money from nothingness, imaginary money." If you do not have a reason for investing do not invest more than you can lose.
It is not about risk but belief in the idea.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

ABsolutely i will agree on you. Most of the risk takers here in cryptocurrency were able to earn huge profit because they had the trust on bitcoin that in return they were able to get a good profit on it. Some are holding back when it comes to putting their money in cryptocurrency but so far base on my experience since i am doing small scale investment it is really that good and i was able to get though not that really big but it is worth it because you are not doing anything except that you are going to wait and decide when you will get your profit if market price going strong.
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

This is actually a good description of anyone who holds any cryptocurrency. Risk is unavoidable when talking about cryptocurrency so when dealing with it you need a strength and courage to take a risk.

lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

Those who are panicinc are those who entered because they want to see quick buck. They want to invest little and buy lambo tomorow and say thanks bitcoin. Nothing happens over night. People are greedy, if you've noticed when prices go up everyone is excited and social medias are full of people with joy and now when bear market hits everything is paused and like nobody is paying attention. People like easy money but they fail to understand that it is not easy.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

it depends because sometimes if you are in crypto theres no such risk at all times especially if you are not buying tokens with your own money

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:04:19 AM

Precisely! Because in crypto everything is uncertain, so only high risk takers could survive in crypto world, because it is exactly like gambling,no guarantee  but of course majority are optimistic that crypto will live and soar in the market and expected also that the community will keep growing as time passes by. For me i will keep believing that everyone will be successful.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

The real thing behind cryptosystem is even there is no qualifications or limitation in involving here the truth behind this is there are such a set of qualification for being a successful investors or holders into this. Weak believer and holder are typically should not belong here because instead of earning profit from it but because of being weak it may cause of looses. Especially when it comes from trading, if we have a weaken heart and believe, well we won't be successful to it and we easily decided to stop and quit.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:20:39 AM

Risk always exists in any business. Cryptocurrencies are no exception. I believe in the great prospects of cryptocurrencies but we are now only at the beginning of the path. We need to have patience and wait. The price will stabilize and will go up. At the end of November there is a request all over the world so the project will not die. The current fall in prices is only artificial manipulation of the market.
Beck09

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

Almost everything on earth is a risk. Investments are no exception.

Venturing into a field with adequate preparation, in research and wisdom, only opens you up for avoidable mishaps.

It is risky, but with tact and proper preparation, the benefits will be bountiful.

Prepare well and the risks will be significantly reduced
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: